[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like me yet, /co/? Seven straight nights on The Splat™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Rugrats_go_wildposter.jpg (27 KB, 220x320) Image search: [Google]
Rugrats_go_wildposter.jpg
27 KB, 220x320
Do you like me yet, /co/? Seven straight nights on The Splat™ and for every night until I'm your favorite movie!
>>
Splat?
>>
>>77784841
I feel so bad for Bruce Willis.
>>
>>77784841
why did they air this so much?
>>
Watching the splat has made me realize Cartoon Network won by a landslide in the 90's and Nick still to this day has no chance.

Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, Catdog, Wild Thornberries, Virtually all Klasy Csupo IP's, ITS ALL SHIT

ALL OF IT! I've been fucking blinded by nostalgia
>>
I hated Rugrats and Wild Thornberrys
>>
>>77786046
Even "Hey Arnold"?
>>
>>77784841
>tfw when you realise Darwin is supposed to be a black person
>>
>>77784841
>Tfw went to BK before this movie so I could get a scratch and sniff card for the movie
>They all smell like shit
>The movie was shit

The first Rugrats movie is the greatest TV to film adaptation of all time, though.
>>
>>77785916
I feel bad for the people that thought scratch and sniff was a good idea. And the people who actually smelled said scratch in sniff.
>>
>>77786082

Mostly the 2nd half of Hey Arnold. It starts to show its age.

Roughly around Season 3 and parts of 4.
>>
I'm watching the movie right now, because I'm a fucking masochist.
>>
>>77785625
It's TeenNick's late-night programming block. Essentially an attempt at cashing in on that "90's kid" nostalgia. Hey Arnold, Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Angry Beavers, that era. I think they throw in some live-action stuff once in a while as well, like Legends of the Hidden Temple, Salute Your Shorts, and Clarissa Explains It All.

Speaking of this movie, I remember there was a game on Nick's site where you Neopets'd baby sea turtles. Anyone else remember that?
>>
>>77784841
SPIKE SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>77786046

>Jimmy Neutron
>FOP
>Catdog
>Wild Thornberries

Awful examples.
Are you 21?
>>
>>77795434
Not the same anon buy hey, fop and jimmy neutron were very good shows.
I don't know what are you implying
>>
>>77795591
These were early 2000's cartoons, not 90's.

The poster I was replying to stated that 90's nick shows do not stand a chance, and goes on to name a bunch of unrelated shows.
>>
>>77795721
Same anon.

Catdog and Wild Thronberries were late, late 90's but still.
>>
>>77785991
Probably because they never aired this on Nickelodeon before, so they just want to play this as much as possible to make up for lost time
>>
I was born in 1997, what is this?
>>
SMASHING
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.