[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like green eggs and ham, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 4.jpg (385 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
385 KB, 800x600
Do you like green eggs and ham, /co/?
>>
FAHCK YOU
>>
Yes, actually.
The lunchroom served it for breakfast one year on Suess's birthday when I was in elementary.
>>
>>77781584
Sam, no, they're spoiled. Get some fresh food before you die.
>>
I prefer rare Who Roast Beast.
>>
>>77781807
That's a feast I can't stand in the least.
>>
I could but why the fuck would you accept food from a walking pile of fur?
>>
>>77781584
I'm more of a... Tossed salad and scrambled eggs kind of guy myself...
>>
>>77782087

What is a boy to do.
>>
>>77781584
Ah yes green eggs and ham. Baby's first introduction to skub.
>>
i can't believe this is getting an tv show.
>>
IF THE FOX WAS COURTNEY COX
BUT SINCE THAT IS NOT THE CASE, GET THAT PINGAS ON OUT OF MY FACE
>>
>>77782087
ALL OVER MA FACE
>>
>>77783172
THE KILLER IN ME IS THE KILLER IN YOU
>>
File: razer.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
razer.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>77781584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpPR55iEhQ
>>
>>77781584
GTFO OF HERE SAM I AM
YOU AINT MY BRO YOU AINT MY F.AM
GET YOUR GREEN EGGS AND HAM OFF MY BOARD
GTFO YOU ANNOYING SHITLORD!!!!!!!!!!11
>>
So the eggs were an allegory for drugs, right?
How did that get shown to children?
>>
>>>/lit/
>>
>>77783991

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Anon.
>>
File: 20140522.png (366 KB, 684x4974) Image search: [Google]
20140522.png
366 KB, 684x4974
>>77781584
>>
>>77783991
it was just a straightforward 'don't knock it till you've tried it' illustration
>>
it always bothered me as a kid that it was clearly not green eggs and ham, it was green eggs and GREEN ham. this isn't math, you can't just say "Green (eggs and ham)"
but hey for all that seuss got wrong on occasion, the dirty liberal, i still miss the days when we were allowed to have kids' books about being annoying and persistent and doing socially wrong things for comedy
>>
>>77784189
This is what fucking happens when you filthy boomers shun the oxford comma. that it was 'green eggs and ham' rather than 'green eggs, and ham' should have been immanently comprehensible to anyone smarter than a prole.
>>
>>77783991
DUDE HAM LMAO
>>
Joey didn't dislike green eggs and ham because they were green. He disliked them because they weren't green ham and eggs.
>>
Green eggs and eggs
>>
>>77781584
I only eat pork if its bacon, can it be green eggs and bacon.
>>
>>77784109
>don't knock it till you've tried it
But whether that advice is useful depends on the situation.
Have you eaten industrial waste before? The kind that comes in sealed barrels with all sorts of warning labels? FOR ALL YOU KNOW it might be delicious! There's no other way to be sure!
If it were me, I'd ask what the hell made those eggs and why they're green. There has to be a rational middle ground between "refuse to try new things on principle" and "blindly put weird things into your body as your first means of identification".
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.