[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who in fiction can defeat Cosmic Armor Superman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1456506-19571729.jpg (163 KB, 507x800) Image search: [Google]
1456506-19571729.jpg
163 KB, 507x800
Who in fiction can defeat Cosmic Armor Superman?
>>
File: one-punch-man.jpg (26 KB, 780x718) Image search: [Google]
one-punch-man.jpg
26 KB, 780x718
>>77770347
>>
>>77770347
Nice chromatic abbreation
>>
>>77770449
Onepunman is below Cosmic Armor in metafictional "LOL I won" power, Isn't he?
>>
>>77770449
>>77770347

/thread
>>
>>77770497
Can Onepunman defeat Cosmic Armor?
Cosmic Armor's power is "Lol I won because I am The Hero".
>>
>>77770449
>>77770497
Look, I'm a bigger OPM fanboy than most, but no way Saitama can beat the Superman Thought Robot.

If anything, Saitama and STR both derive their power from the same place: the very idea of what it means to be a hero. STR also has the Narrative Force partially under his control.

Any fight between STR and OPM ends in both joining forces to destroy a greater hidden evil because that's what would make for the better story.
>>
>>77770494
Both are as powerful as their plots require them to be so it literally dies not matter
>>
>>77770543
Yeah, Nature of their power is same.
But, I will put plot of Superman above Saitama's in metafictional power of story.
Anyway, Any fight between STR and OPM will end in both joining forces to destroy a greater hidden evil because it is their nature.
>>
How about her?
She has plot manipulation and can control story below her.
>>
File: Fea_b11_warai2.png (131 KB, 335x411) Image search: [Google]
Fea_b11_warai2.png
131 KB, 335x411
Sorry I forgot posting picture.
>>
Thought Robot is not about Which is stronger,isn't it?
It is as strong as plot needs to bring Happy end and defeat ultimate evil.
In other words, TR is unconditionally stronger than any evil.
>>
People on Comicvine said that Cosmic Armor is below Odin because Cosmic Armor was damaged by only heat of billion star.
What do you think? Correct? horrible downplay?
>>
File: Kuroko lel.png (12 KB, 236x272) Image search: [Google]
Kuroko lel.png
12 KB, 236x272
>>77770347
>Superman thought robot is literally the personification of "plot armor"
>who can defeat it
>>
File: GoldExperience_Requiem.png (2 MB, 770x1176) Image search: [Google]
GoldExperience_Requiem.png
2 MB, 770x1176
An equally retarded plot armor concept, of course.
>>
>>77770891
Defeat Cosmic Armor?
>>
>>77770347
Grant Morrison?
>>
>>77770529
Then make the battleground a Greek tragedy.
>>
>>77770347
Kouji Kabuto from the Mazinger Zero universe.
Since he can summon any japanese mecha (and even some from american IPs) and in Japan mechas are the personification of Justice, Progress and Freedom, they are the japanese versions of superman, so they could fight Cosmic Armor Superman on a equal footing.
>>
>>77770759
then things that exist beyond the realm of good end evil can easily defeat him. As in, they negate the concept of his eistence itself.
>>
>>77771094
I can agree with that.
Kouji Kabuto and Mazinger Z is Superman of Japanese Super Robot Anime.
So I think that he can fight at same level as CAS.
So Winner will depend on which story is bigger and which idea they embodies is greater.
>>
>>77770347
To defeat him, you need to out-plot armor him.
So have Batman and Deathstroke team up. Should be enough.
>>
>>77770543
>>77770669

Plot armor of Superman Tought Robot should won, because he is the manifestation of super hero mythos, and Saitaman wouldnt exist without him.

So in a metafictional sense, Supes.
>>
Here's a better question: Who could beat Bugs Bunny...

piloting MEGAS?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.