[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gfg/ - Gravity Falls General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 160
File: shhh, sleep now.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shhh, sleep now.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>>/co/gfg
Die Hugging Edition

Previous Thread:
>>77751183

>Next episode: Early 2016, "Weirdmageddon III" 1 HOUR SERIES FINALE

ALEX CONFIRMS THE SHOW IS COMING TO AN END:
http://shmalexsmirsch.tumblr.com/post/133619326491/goodbye-gravity-falls

SHOP AT HOME WITH MR. MYSTERY
Full playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqu1KOkjaPsbmNw-5gVV8msSUkyonwTwK

'POCALYPSE PREPPIN'
Rememberance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herpO24u_Mg
Governor of America:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5eJlHsmFd4
Checkmate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-8BezSb6s
How'd It Happen?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLiNy-TZZiY

>"Weirdmageddon Part II: Escape From Reality" 1080p WEBrip Download:
https://mega.nz/#!75JQAJqa!1nIIJUFgRj14qPXUqGR9CeluU9VQTbT4-34JBDjUZ3I

Buy "Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets"!
games.disney.com/gravity-falls-legend-of-the-gnome-gemulets

More Downloads:
http://pastebin.com/w0rkRNfy

Fanart:
Archive (NSFW): http://gravityfalls.booru.org
Draw Room (gfg): http://skycow.us/whiteboard.swf (Come jerk with us!)

Mysteries/Lore:
Decoding: http://themysteryofgravityfalls.com
More decoding: http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/
Cryptograms: http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_cryptograms

Don't screw up the OP.
>>
First for Pacifica's massive breasts.
>>
>>77767417
>Soos of Murder
>>
File: 1426241641103.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1426241641103.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
need an edit
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 850x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 850x671
BIPPER
>>
File: 1F18zQ5.png (91 KB, 621x558) Image search: [Google]
1F18zQ5.png
91 KB, 621x558
Dipper's pillow butt
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1372x7762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1372x7762
then we need electromagnetic falls
>>
File: 1441724334924.png (1 MB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
1441724334924.png
1 MB, 1280x718
Wendy's stinky feet.
>>
File: clipboard03.png (329 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
clipboard03.png
329 KB, 607x608
>>77767461
>>
>>77767531
I started with a smile that then gradually developed into a frown

Thought he was turning into Alex
>>
>>77767623
Oh wait fuck HE DID ew
>>
Why is Dipper so cute?
>>
>>77767531
>>77767623
>>77767638
>Dipper becomes Alex

A fate worse than death
>>
>we will never know what happened to soos's real father
>>
>>77767472
Lewd?
>>
>>77767504
I wish i could use Dipper's butt as a pillow
>>
>>77767714
Grunkle Stan. He couldn't return just after scamming the town he was born in.
>>
File: MayorBitch.png (812 KB, 1091x611) Image search: [Google]
MayorBitch.png
812 KB, 1091x611
>>
>>77767821

>this little shitbird triggered the end of the world
>>
>>77767881
>triggered
>shitlord
Spotted the tumblrina
>>
File: nxux35nIcp1qbde4mo7_r1_1280.jpg (283 KB, 932x568) Image search: [Google]
nxux35nIcp1qbde4mo7_r1_1280.jpg
283 KB, 932x568
You think there's still a chance for Dipper to break the same way Mabel did?
>>
>>77767918
If he knew for certain Mabel was dead or something terrible happened to her and he wasn't able to see or do anything about it he'd probably break
>>
>>77767898
shitbird =/= shitlord
triggered is only "tumblr" if it's used to refer a supposed "PTSD panic attack" by someone who doesn't have PTSD
bugger off
>>
>>77767934
Delicious
>>
>>77767821
Mabel's just not protagonist material. The entire motivation for her character is a hedonistic desire to enjoy life as it is. She essentially has no significant desires or objectives and, at the start of the series, is entirely content with her location in life.

This is in contrast to Dipper, who within the first episode makes it a goal to find the Author and as the shows goes on demonstrates a more general desire to gain respect, acquire knowledge and overcome some personality flaws. Dipper is a character who wants to move forward and accomplish clear, significant goals while Mabel mostly just wants to enjoy the status quo.

This doesn't necessarily mean Mabel is completely undefendable as a character, but she's really not protagonist material and a lot of trouble in 2B comes from the fact they've tried to make her into an equal protagonist to Dipper when she was never really cut out to be more than a sidekick/comic relief.
>>
>>77767461
>alex and his dad.jpg
>>
>>77768049
Great points here

Most of the time they tend to use Mabel as an excuse to get things going, like in ITB the reason the room stated closing in on itself was because Mabel joked around and physically pushed Dipper, who would have seen the plate on the floor and stepped over it like everyone else did had Mabel not done that, and she trapped D&W in a room together after Dipper asked her to stay out of it, thinking it would help them work things out, but all it did was remind us that Mabel really isn't the kind of person who should deal with serious things

So yeah a lot of people really just don't want to acknowledge that she isn't *that* helpful and that the only real reason people like her is because she's funny

It's just too bad that her being funny almost gets them all killed on several occasions
>>
File: walking body pillows.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
walking body pillows.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>77767934
I'm still holding out for something like this to happen to Dipper.

For context, the boy in the middle had some pretty lofty plans, but then the walking, talking expressions of humanity made him only care about relaxing. I basically want a mind-broken Dipper laying in a pile of fluffy pillows.
>>
>>77768136
She lifts spirits
>>
>>77767821
HA! Thanks for the edit.
>>
>>77768245
Wait, so even The Inconveniencing and Northwest Mansion were Mabel's fault? Well FUCK DIPPER FOR TRYING TO IMPRESS HIS CRUSH, and FUCK PACIFICA FOR BEING THE ONE TO HAVE A RICH FANCY PARTY, AND NOT MABEL. DOES HER SELFISHNESS KNOW NO ENDS? PROBABLY YES. STOP TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE ALREADY YOU SPASTIC LITTLE GOBLIN.
JEEEEEEEZ
>>
>>77768245
I can see the value in that, but what I'm saying is it's hard to see what she brings to the team as valuable when half the time what she brings just gets them in trouble
>>
>>77768344
The Inconveniencing
>Mabel finds out about Dipper's crush on Wendy
>Tells Wendy about the Lamby Lamby Dance and costume
Events were a group fault, but she pulled a dick move by revealing the Lamby Lamby Dance.

Northwest Mansion Mystery
>Mabel and her minions interrupt Dipper's TV marathon to watch crap about a party they'll never see inside
>Dipper holds to principles and tells Pacifica to GTFO because of how she's treated them
>Mabel begs Dipper to help just so she and her minions can go to the party
>Dipper agrees because he always has to bend over backwards for the selfish harpy
>Mabel makes the vow with minions not to flirt with boys out of their league
>Stopped from betraying vow by Grenda, conspires with Candy to break vow and exclude Grenda
>Betrays Candy by trying to take boy for herself
Events with the ghost weren't her fault but she was a selfish bitch throughout. Apologised to her minions at the end.
>>
I hope the inverse of Wierdmageddon 2 happens in part 3, where Mabel rescues Dipper from a Bill-induced mindscape.
>>
>>77768601
That would be cool

But let's face it we'll probably see Dipper saving Mabel so they can both destroy Bill like "equals"
>>
File: 1444800355770.png (552 KB, 2364x2852) Image search: [Google]
1444800355770.png
552 KB, 2364x2852
>tfw no Wendy's Guide to Dating
>tfw no Wendy's Guide to Getting Boys to Do Your Homework
>tfw no Wendy's Guide to Phallic Objects
>tfw no Wendy's Guide to Dealing With An Annoying Preteen Who Sends You Creepy Love Letters That He Thinks You Don't Know Are From Him
>>
Dipperfags want to fuck Shota Alex! Shota Alex!
>>
>>77768628
I'm sure with the collective talent of /gfg/ we could make these a reality if we wanted to
>>
I wonder if Alex's tombstone will be bigger than Ariel's
>>
I guess it's my time to spend the hiatus watching something else. Apparently Twin Peaks has a 3rd season at 2016. Makes me wonder. I'm going to give that a try.
>>
When will Soos throw down?
>>
>>77768810
Twin Peaks is worth giving a shot

just a heads up it's super cheesy though. it's kind of a soap opera parody.
>>
Good morning /gfg/
>>
>>77767544
Didn't really get this scene. Did she just not care for the unicorn rules or was she embarrassed because she was the only one not wearing socks?
>>
>>77768049
>She essentially has no significant desires or objectives and, at the start of the series, is entirely content with her location in life.
No, she wants to have an "epic Summer romance". This is established even earlier than Dipper's goal, and might even have more episodes devoted to it. You might not like it, but plot-wise it's totally adequate!
>>
>>77769059
Her desire seems to amount to nothing.
>>
>>77769059
>Adequate
>>
>>77769077
Assuming I'm understanding you correctly, having characters' goals perpetually unfulfilled tends to be in the best interests of an episodic TV show. There's one episode left where maybe Mabel will find love, but probably she won't, in which case the resolution of her arc is something like realising family's more important [for now].
>>
>>77769059
Tone it down, Alex
>>
>>77769059
So she's a giant slut too? Alright, that's a motivation i guess.
>>
>>77769059
The development paths of the twins over the summer seem to be running in opposite directions.
Where Dipper started off as not knowing what he was doing there and whether he fitted in, he's found purpose by solving the mysteries, become more outgoing and has saved the town more than once.
On the other hand Mabel arrived pretty self assured but has gradually started questioning where she fits in a world that's zanier than she is and has gradually retreated into herself, shown in a literal way by her not wanting to leave Bill's bubble.
>>
>>77769116
Mabel's goal will ensure the perpetuation of the glorious Pines family line, while Dipper's curiosity often seems more likely to end it. I think it's pretty clear who the alpha twin is here.
>>
So what do you guys want from Bill?

-Sympathetic with goals?

-Mostly evil but with a sliver of sympathy?

-Irredeemable and deserves death?
>>
>>77769139
Yep, Dipper. For not giving a fuck.
>>
>>77769098
Problem is, she already "learned" that lesson in Sock Opera, and to a lesser extent, in NWMM.

She doesn't just have unresolved issues, she has issues that get resolved, only to somehow become unsolved and become issues again.

The only thing I can think of for other characters that's comparable to just one of Mabel's solved-and-then-unsolved issues is Wendip seemingly sinking in ITB, getting basically disintegrated in Blendin's Game, then getting teased at again in DD&MD, Roadside Attraction, and Weirdmageddon 1+2 once everyone thought it was taken care of.
>>
>>77769147
I don't know how they could portray Bill in a sympathetic light without it being really hamfisted
>>
>>77769163
You don't just fall out of love.
On the other hand Mabel really needs to stop putting herself into the centre of the universe.
>>
>>77769174
Could be something to do with the deterioration of his universe but stating that he's too far gone now to be absolved of anything and the biggest mercy would be putting an end to him.
>>
File: 1448687725822.png (306 KB, 634x835) Image search: [Google]
1448687725822.png
306 KB, 634x835
>wake up
>a bunch of cute dominica drawings were posted last thread
What a good start to the day.
>>
File: gompers584.png (209 KB, 457x281) Image search: [Google]
gompers584.png
209 KB, 457x281
gotta love Gompers
>>
File: 1440946807807.gif (343 KB, 540x399) Image search: [Google]
1440946807807.gif
343 KB, 540x399
Bill, Pine Tree got away! He might cause some trouble with Mabel's bubble!
>Hah! I'm not worried. I've got someone on the case.

Boss, Gideon let Dipper get inside Mabel's bubble!
>Hah! I'm not worried. Mabel's bubble is the most diabolical trap I've ever created. It would take will of titanium not to give in to its temptations!

Bill! Pines escaped the bubble! They might try to defeat you now!
>Hah! I'm not worried. The Fearamid is too high for them to reach.

Boss, they're about to defeat us!
>Hah! I'm not worried. We'll be back in a trillion years.
>>
File: cipherwheelsmall.jpg (160 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
cipherwheelsmall.jpg
160 KB, 894x894
>>77769348
Bill, they're killing us! I'm dying, Bill!
>Hah! I'm not worried. You're all retarded yo gabba rejects anyways
>>
>>77769361
Whoops.
Didn't mean to have that image
>>
>>77769361
>pine tree = dipper
>shooting star = mabel
>llama = pacifica
>eye star = gideon
>glasses = stan
>six fingered hand = ford
>stitched heart = robbie
>question mark = soos

The big question is, who's holy mackerel and open icepack? Some people think it's McGucket and Wendy respectively, but the connection isn't really seen. So who could be holy mackerel and open icepack?
>>
File: billwheel.png (3 MB, 1438x808) Image search: [Google]
billwheel.png
3 MB, 1438x808
I posted this theory awhile ago, but I'm gonna do it again since we have more information.

Douglas Mackrell makes a very interesting theory about the wheel stating that each character is connected to their symbols because of a mature decision or change in their life.
Here's the video if you want to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9-eg_bLgA0

These connections are:
>Dipper made the mature decision in the first episode to begin the search for the Author and all of Gravity Falls's secrets. This is the same episode where he gets his pine tree hat. (Kinda iffy on this one, but whatever.)
>Soos decided to give up on his deadbeat dad on his birthday. Ten years before, (and in the same episode, in back-to-back scenes, even), Soos gets his job at the Shack and gets his question mark shirt.
>Wendy made her decision in "The Inconveniencing", where she decided to not make fun of Dipper in front of her friends, knowing that he wanted to be accepted amongst the teens. This happened in the convenience store with the ice bags

Cont.
>>
Disney makes a season 3 without Alex.

But Lego handles the entire season

Would you watch it?
>>
File: A Big Weird Happy Family.jpg (575 KB, 1280x1820) Image search: [Google]
A Big Weird Happy Family.jpg
575 KB, 1280x1820
>"Will every single conceivable question ever thought of about Gravity Falls be answered in the end? Of course not. But that just leaves some material for any potential Gravity Falls projects in the future…(including the canon Journal #3 that goes on sale in 2016)"

I'm genuinely happy that they'll leave some questions unanswered. It makes way for other great stuff ( books and whatnot ) and to keep the magic of the show.
>>
>>77769418
Curiosity being a fundamental part of my personality, I'd say yes.
>>
>>77769397
>Ford made a mature decision that a lot of people make- what to do for your career and the rest of your life. He decided to study anomalies when he looked at his own six-fingered hand. He also wrote his findings in journals marked with his hand.
>Pacifica decided to stand up against her parents and realized that she's an awful person because of them. She realized this when she was in the secret room with the painting of the llama.
>Robbie decided to let Mabel, sister and ally of one of his most hated people, help him find new love and move on from Wendy. Mabel zips up Robbie's heart hoodie when he makes the decision.

Stan's a bit odd.
>Douglas says that Stan is the glasses because he made the decision to stay in Ford's house and spend the rest of his life trying to get Ford back. This was done on the night after Ford vanished, when Stan was looking at his glasses.
>However, who who be the fez then? I think that Stan's decision was to start up the Mystery Shack as a way to keep trying to get his brother. When he opens the Shack, Stan "dons the fez."
>>
File: Bh6wK16CEAAM2or.jpg (48 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
Bh6wK16CEAAM2or.jpg
48 KB, 600x663
>>77768506
Well, she's capable at doing action stuff ( Tourist Trapped, Gideon Rises, Scary oke, The Golf War, Sock Opera, Blendin's Game, The Last Mabelcorn ) when the situation demands it and she keeps Dipper sane.
>>
>>77769465
Ooh, hold on - did McGucket used to wear glasses before he hillbillized?
>>
>>77769442
I can't help but feel the most important things will be glossed over in favor of time wasting jokes
>>
>>77769471
>>77769471
Yeah, but they weren't shaped like that.
>>
File: S2e18_Mabel_buble_close_up.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S2e18_Mabel_buble_close_up.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
>>77769465
At first I didn't really believe this theory, but thought it was a neat idea.

However, the past two episodes have strangely lined up with this theory
>Gideon has a change of heart to become a person worthy of loving while he's standing on the hood of the truck marked with his Tent of Telepathy star.
>Mabel decides to give up her fantasy world to grow up with Dipper in reality. The bubble has numerous shooting stars in it, and even Mabel is seen wearing her shooting star sweater from the first episode.
>>
File: A Mystery.png (840 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
A Mystery.png
840 KB, 1280x720
>>77769176
>You don't just fall out of love.
This.

>On the other hand Mabel really needs to stop putting herself into the centre of the universe.
Just like Ford. Personality wise he and Mabel are alike.

>>77769348
I like it. Would be a good resolution to Bill's "defeat".
>>
>>77769474
When? In the finale? I think questions will get answered.

For the record, I don't want the source of the town's weirdness to be answered. It's better not to ruin its mysterious aura.
>>
File: S2e7_reading_glasses.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S2e7_reading_glasses.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>77769483
Interesting how you two should bring that up
>>77769471
>>77769479
That leaves the glasses, and we're really not sure who they're supposed to be. If this theory is correct though, the most likely contender, as of right now, is McGucket
>In "Blind Eye" McGucket decides to look at his lost memories and finds out the person he used to be. He also begins to try to regain more memories. In the same scene, he finds a pair of "reading glasses". Granted these are not the same glasses as on the wheel, but they're still glasses. Hell, even the design for Ford's glasses looks different in AToTS then it does in Carpet Diem.

Nothing is set in stone at the moment, obviously. Who knows? Maybe Blendin will go through a change and don the glasses.
We'll just have to wait and see.
>>
File: req muscle dipper training.png (206 KB, 561x808) Image search: [Google]
req muscle dipper training.png
206 KB, 561x808
Didn't get a chance to thank Dominica for doing my request last thread, so I'm thanking her now!
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 960x640
If Soos dies before the show is over, we riot.
>>
>>77769539
the only characters with any chance of dying in any meaningful sense are Gideon, Bill, and his lackeys
>>
>>77769539
Don't worry man, if Soos dies he'll respawn in 3 days.
>>
>>77769548
>implying Hirsch won't kill off Ford because he tried separating the twins and doesn't place family over everything else

He didn't even bother including him on the Thanksgiving image.
>>
File: 1446178403872.png (255 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1446178403872.png
255 KB, 600x449
>>77769465
>>77769471
>>77769528
Mabel is going to give Pacifica the llama sweater
McGucket is going to wear Ford's glasses
>>
File: ZTNvIjL.png (734 KB, 440x673) Image search: [Google]
ZTNvIjL.png
734 KB, 440x673
>>77769528
Holy shit.

I don't think Blendin will change his glasses.
>>
File: gfg.png (71 KB, 350x696) Image search: [Google]
gfg.png
71 KB, 350x696
What is your favorite /gfg/ meme?

Unless you hate them all, then that's okay too.
>>
>>77769469
That's what she brings half the time

The other half she isn't spending being useful she's telling jokes and doing stuff that really isn't in anyone's best interests

>Gideon Rises
>Her use of the Grappling Hook before it became useful resulted in a jammy mess and hurting Dipper because Dipper's pain is still funny or something
>Sock Opera
>She needed Bill to basically cue her to be heroic, so it can be said that if Bill didn't say anything Mabel would have just given the Journal to Bill like she gave him the rift
>Last Mabelcorn
>Spends basically the entire episode believing she needs to improve herself (which she does) and learns in the end that no wai lol mable is perfekt!!! and that morality is relative, adding even more backwards character development in the name of comedy
>>
FUCK OFF ROBBIEFAGS
>>
Everyone got to indulge in their fantasies except Dipper.

Being Dipper is suffering.
>>
>>77769629
There's been no mention of Robbie in this thread aside from him being mentioned as the Stitched Heart on the Cipher Wheel.

Is this your way of getting people to post Robbie images?
>>
>>77769652
Better then Robbie, apparently he doesnt even exist anymore.
>>
>>77769659
no. I just don't like his fans.
>>
>>77769669
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>77769669
Oh, so you're just a bitch ass nigga. Why didnt you say so?
>>
File: 1415422073528.png (949 KB, 748x875) Image search: [Google]
1415422073528.png
949 KB, 748x875
>>77769659
>Is this your way of getting people to post Robbie images?
Now I feel like posting one.
>>
File: some of column a.png (1 MB, 894x700) Image search: [Google]
some of column a.png
1 MB, 894x700
>>77769664
Sure he does!
>>
File: tumblr_nyj0coNcTy1ub1wp0o1_1280.png (144 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyj0coNcTy1ub1wp0o1_1280.png
144 KB, 800x640
>>
File: RD2.png (219 KB, 670x841) Image search: [Google]
RD2.png
219 KB, 670x841
where my robbie bros at
>>
File: 1408224493621.gif (334 KB, 900x615) Image search: [Google]
1408224493621.gif
334 KB, 900x615
Does the copier still work?

Tried to write a fic where Dipper rapes a CopyWendy but it just wouldn't translate from brain to page.
>>
>>77769783
Would she start dissolving mid-rape
>>
why do people like Robbie?
>>
File: 1448581246432.png (167 KB, 885x603) Image search: [Google]
1448581246432.png
167 KB, 885x603
>>77769774
I really want to see more of Dipper and Robbie.
>>
>>77769548
>implying Disney would go all out on killing a child in the show, even if Gideon was a total douche with a shoehorned in redemption arc
>>
>>77769804
people find tsundere attractive
>>
>>77769803
If he used paper. But you can also print on transparent plastic sheets. The problem is that the copies are emotional and intellectual clones of the original. So copy Wendy will just kick him in the nuts if he comes on heavy and seduction is unlikely. His best bet is play on her insecurity as a self-aware copy.
>>
>>77769835
well they let a baby die
>>
>>77769851
>So copy Wendy will just kick him in the nuts if he comes on heavy
There's not enough Wendip bullying or gentle femdom.
>>
>>77769844
he's not even a cute tsundere
>>
>>77769804
Some people are into gross teenage boys.

I like any discussion of the side-characters especially since Gravity Falls handled Robbie and Wendy's characters poorly.
>>
>>77769870
He's cute in a believable way.
>>
Morning /gfg/
>>
>>77769875
>since Gravity Falls handled Robbie and Wendy's characters poorly.
elaborate
>>
>>77769783
There are so many better rape magic out there.
>>
he bullies kids and that's not kawaii
>>
File: tumblr_nxq16pbJTU1tyns1uo1_1280.jpg (96 KB, 623x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxq16pbJTU1tyns1uo1_1280.jpg
96 KB, 623x1000
>>77769870
He's pretty alright.

>>77769881
>tfw no genderbend episode involving all of Gravity Falls
>>
>>77769893
It's just because he's a dumb tsundere.
>>
>>77769893
Dipper usually brought it on with some asshole comment.
>>
>>77769875
IE: Thompson
>>
>>77769888
Wendy is a main character who works at the shack, and we don't even get a character focus episode of her that doesn't involve Dipper's romantic attraction.

Robbie being a rival of Dipper for all of season 1 gets his issues resolved through magic done by Mabel.
>>
>>77770034
Thompson is way better. Though, I kinda get your point, I guess.
>>
>>77770065
Isn't that usually because people that like Thompson are chubby chasers and only like him because he's fat?
>>
File: 1448546430597.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448546430597.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Any chance to discuss more of the hour special and how poorly nothing will be resolved?

>I just want some closer.
>>
File: ALL SMILES .png (291 KB, 746x561) Image search: [Google]
ALL SMILES .png
291 KB, 746x561
Random drawing challenge!

Roll and the last number of your post determines which character you draw. You can just draw their face or their whole body.

Doesn't matter what your skill level is, let's just have some fun!
>>
>>77770293
Rolling, will draw later.
>>
Any drawfriends that can color? Remember that pic that the drawfriend did a few threads ago? I would like to request that pic get colored.
>>
>>77770293
I'm praying for number 8.
>>
>>77770293
Alright, let's do this.
>>
>>77770306
Or if not, can you do Dipper, wearing Mabel's outfit from "The Love God", getting kissed by a boy.
>>
>>77770293
sweet

rollan
>>
>>77770293
Rollin'
>>
>>77770293
MSPAINT HERE WE GO
>>
File: 1448543190527.gif (138 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448543190527.gif
138 KB, 250x250
>>77770293
Who'd I get, who'd I get?
>>
>>77770293
>>
>>
>>77770293
2 get!
>>
File: standraw.png (50 KB, 1057x808) Image search: [Google]
standraw.png
50 KB, 1057x808
>>77770363
I'm no artist, that's for sure
>>
File: pacifica.jpg (65 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
pacifica.jpg
65 KB, 816x612
>>77770293
>>77770349
Derpifica, here we go
>>
>>77770293
rollingu rollingu
>>
File: 1448688025336.png (727 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448688025336.png
727 KB, 1280x720
Hey, to the anon that made this. Thanks!
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 485x375) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 485x375
>>77770293
>>77770508
Thank god.
>>
File: who-robbel-here.png (2 KB, 225x307) Image search: [Google]
who-robbel-here.png
2 KB, 225x307
>>77770467
piss. fuck it, i found a way:
>>
>>77769691
Fucking yum! Please post more in this style.
>>
>>77770293
Rolling for best girl
>>
>>77770629
Looks like you got best boy instead
>>
>>77770384
Damn, that is crazy.
>>
>>77770306
>>77770334
Here is the pic I was referring to:
http://gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=49436

Now, I'm leaving toward requesting Dipper in the bottom right corner making out with a cute boy.
>>
File: best character.png (111 KB, 800x729) Image search: [Google]
best character.png
111 KB, 800x729
>>77770293
>>77770328
Since I rolled an 8, I made fanart of Gravity Falls' objectively best character.
>>
>>77770293
I guess I'll give it a try
>>
File: A drawing.png (6 KB, 469x370) Image search: [Google]
A drawing.png
6 KB, 469x370
>>77770629
Success
>>
>>77770651
Anyone else doing requests? I want a shota Soos request.
>>
File: gompers268.png (219 KB, 297x398) Image search: [Google]
gompers268.png
219 KB, 297x398
>>77770653
As the Gompersfag, I approve of your drawing, but I do not approve of your secret message
>>
>>77770293
Fine, let's see what I'll get.
>>
File: 1440805747482.jpg (172 KB, 1077x1075) Image search: [Google]
1440805747482.jpg
172 KB, 1077x1075
>>77770692
Dang, Pacifica's got some big boobies.
>>
File: Soosy.png (70 KB, 615x751) Image search: [Google]
Soosy.png
70 KB, 615x751
>>77770293
>>77770736
I'm going to clean and color it.
>>
File: Scan.jpg (42 KB, 326x367) Image search: [Google]
Scan.jpg
42 KB, 326x367
>>77770293
>>77770689
I'm not an artist
>>
>>77767544
Why didn't the unicorn ask them to go entirely barefoot?
>>
>>77770830
Soosy Fresh
>>
You KNOW you want this!
>>
>>77770869
>Pacifica
No thank you
>>
>>77769804
his character was funny

I kind of identify with him a little too
>>
File: Propain.jpg (155 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
Propain.jpg
155 KB, 768x960
>>77770869
Best girl
>>
>>77770869
Would you smell them, /co/?
>>
>>77770869
>>77770918
>>77770940
>>77770962
>>
>>77770869
haha, fuck rich bitches
>>
>>
File: bill2.png (34 KB, 455x358) Image search: [Google]
bill2.png
34 KB, 455x358
>>77770390
>>
>>77771053
oops, didn't mean to spoiler
>>
File: DipperGIF.gif (3 MB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
DipperGIF.gif
3 MB, 400x550
>tfw the finale is split into 15 shorts, 4 minutes each, airing over the course of 18 months.
>>
File: what me wendy.png (64 KB, 373x410) Image search: [Google]
what me wendy.png
64 KB, 373x410
>>77770335
i don't even like wendy
>>
>>77771113
This actually looks pretty cool.
>>
>>77770293
Alright, I'm game.
>>
I wonder who is gonna get
>>77777777
>>
>>77771318
Knowing the way luck goes, it'll be some shitposter.
>>
>>77770401
How exactly does this benefit Dipper though? He gets about half a minute of staring at her enhanced melons before she runs off crying and he's leaving the next day. Bill really didn't think this trough.
>>
>>77771419
>He gets about half a minute of staring at her enhanced melons
Dipper will have a lifetime worth of masturbation material with that memory.
>>
What do you guys think Dipper's dream bubble would be like?

>Dipper is a multi billionaire adventurer who made his fortune traveling the world, exploring the paranormal, and coming back with untold riches

>Wendy says "fuck morals and laws I want 12 year old cock in my mouth and I want to raise this infants child."

>Pacifica is equally as thirsty gleefully destroying all the forest in gravity falls to build massive statues in dipper worship

>MABEL DOES NOT EXIST

>Soos probably gets awesome battle defense armor

>Grunkle Stan is probably Dipper's money manager who looks after his fortune while Dipper and Ford go on adventures.

I dunno I'm struggling to think of shit right now.
>>
>>77771446
That's still pretty weak. As a reality warping being, I'd do something nicer. Like make Wendy their busty lusty live-in nanny/maid back at home or Pacifica his next door neighbor and girlfriend.
>>
>>77770293
Maybe I will, maybe I won't.
>>
>>77770293
oooh, this sounds fun
>>
File: Nov28_2015.jpg (211 KB, 868x1228) Image search: [Google]
Nov28_2015.jpg
211 KB, 868x1228
>>77771652
It's not the worst I guess
>>
>>77771885
That face looks very lewd for some reason.
>>
>>77770293
Okay, why not?
>>
>>77772000
Checked. Trips and doubles should have special conditions.
>>
File: I've seen some shit, Dipper.png (42 KB, 433x449) Image search: [Google]
I've seen some shit, Dipper.png
42 KB, 433x449
>>77770293
Ya know, I'm not great with lines.
>>
>>77772071
Like? Only thing I can think of is

Dubs = Rule 63
Trips= Lewd

I'm not really an artist though, so drawing a sexy Bill is probably way out of my league.
>>
>>77772178
any Bill is a sexy Bill
>>
File: chief stan co.png (117 KB, 483x495) Image search: [Google]
chief stan co.png
117 KB, 483x495
>>77771873
Well this was nice
>>
>>77770293
>>
>>77770293
Rolling
>>
>>77770293
Rolling
>>
File: Wendy.jpg (200 KB, 546x698) Image search: [Google]
Wendy.jpg
200 KB, 546x698
>>77771295
Soft focus Wendy.
>>
>>77770293
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
I'm glad a lot of people are participating in the drawing thing.
>>
File: Wendy in Fishnets Subliminal.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1436) Image search: [Google]
Wendy in Fishnets Subliminal.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1436
>>77768628

Today on Wendy's Guide to Phallic Objects: Fishnets & Fence Posts !!!
>>
>>77772575
I much preferred hard focus Wendy (RIP)
>>
File: ROLLING.png (140 KB, 7016x2160) Image search: [Google]
ROLLING.png
140 KB, 7016x2160
>>77770293
>>
>>77772575
Why would you do that? Looks far worse.
>>
>>77772843
You gotta move on, Anon. Hard focus Wendy is gone. She's gone! Never to come back.
>>
>>77772892
>mabel again
Maybe another day
>>
>>77772897
Yeah, well, you know... that's just like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>77772782
I fully expected the hand to be up on the pole in the second panel.
>>
>>77770293
ROLLING AGAIN
MSPAINT HERE WE GO
>>
File: meow meow.png (254 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
meow meow.png
254 KB, 500x281
>>
File: Wendy Fishnets Phallus.jpg (957 KB, 1000x1161) Image search: [Google]
Wendy Fishnets Phallus.jpg
957 KB, 1000x1161
>>77772961

She's a slick one, that Wendy.
>>
File: 1448517354198.jpg (59 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
1448517354198.jpg
59 KB, 359x398
>want the center end card? gonna have to buy the book goyim
i hate this little imp so much he cant even satisfy a real woman
>>
File: 1448730606332.jpg (302 KB, 546x698) Image search: [Google]
1448730606332.jpg
302 KB, 546x698
>>77772905
Whoops, I resurrected hard focus Wendy.
>>
>>77773147
It's just as bad as I remember it to be...
>>
>>77773089
Would need to loose the top straps and get a little eyeshdow to look like a hooker.
>>
>>77773124
>stargatefags
Were the portal symbols confirmed to be meaningless at some point? They obviously are at this point, but I'm just curious if we have Word of G-d on that matter.
>>
>>77770293
THYME TO ROLL
>>
>>77770293
I dont think the world is ready for my art.
>>
>>77773460
It's not bad
>>
File: WendyHardFocus.jpg (167 KB, 1000x1225) Image search: [Google]
WendyHardFocus.jpg
167 KB, 1000x1225
>>77773147
At least accept the original.
>>
File: inspiration intesifies.png (137 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
inspiration intesifies.png
137 KB, 500x257
>>77773490
>>
File: i tried.jpg (154 KB, 1073x669) Image search: [Google]
i tried.jpg
154 KB, 1073x669
>>77772000
>>77772197
>>
>>77772205
Nice work. There's never enough Stan art.
>>
>>77769694
at least all the friends get to stick together.
>>
>>77770293
why not?
I hope I roll a zero.
>>
File: 1444352497133.jpg (33 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1444352497133.jpg
33 KB, 500x200
>All this creativity

Good job lads. I'm still working on my fanfic, even adding ciphers to the ends of each chapter, so I won't do the picture thing, but it's nice to see people trying to do something creative.
>>
>>77770293
Okay, let's.
>>
>>77770293
rolling
>>
File: Soos.png (88 KB, 549x800) Image search: [Google]
Soos.png
88 KB, 549x800
>>77774056
Guh, this is horrible.

>>77770293
Re-rolling!
>>
>>77774456
Oh no, not again. Re-rolling once again...
>>
Save me from the nothing I've become
>>
>>77770293
RE-ROLLING
>>
>>77770293
Ree-rawlin'
>>
Gravity Falls is dead and the wheel has no meaning
>>
Catching up with this show before it finishes and just watched Not What He Seems

Holy fuck I am hooked, why didn't I get round to watching this earlier
>>
>>77770293
I'll give it a go. Why not.
>>
File: 1448558352482.jpg (54 KB, 617x737) Image search: [Google]
1448558352482.jpg
54 KB, 617x737
>>77774615
You just watched the show's peak, it's all downhill from there. Enjoy.
>>
>>77774672
thanks m8
>>
File: Aldnoah.Zero.full.1750638.jpg (68 KB, 990x930) Image search: [Google]
Aldnoah.Zero.full.1750638.jpg
68 KB, 990x930
>>77769816
>tfw no kekbro bonding because sweatercunt used magic to cheat him out of proper redemption
I hate Robbie but this was really the worst possible way to tie up Robbies sub plot. It'd be better off left alone. We didn't even get any episodes with all the teens later on to justify this.
>>
>>77774650
I was gonna just draw a yellow triangle on Paint but I've ended up putting some effort into this. Gotta go now, will post later.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 800x598
>>77773935
I wish I had a scanner.
Also re rolling
>>
>>77769174

You mean like Gideon's "redemption"?

As for the question, I just want Bill to be competent and funny in the finale, but I worry that ship might have sailed already. Still, I'd rather he be banished instead of killed, that seems more realistic than this kind of being and leaves the door open to include him if we ever get GF comics or anything (without having to go through "he gets rezzed" crap).
>>
>>77769851
But Wendy lusts for the dip. With the knowledge that she is a disposable clone, just as the Dippers stole Robbie's bike paper Wendy would not care about the consequences of her actions and rape Dipper
>>
>>77774877
You can guarantee Bill will only be banished/sealed. He's Alex's avatar and probably going to continue showing up in background cameos in any future cartoon he works on.
>>
File: 1438453016206.png (594 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438453016206.png
594 KB, 1280x720
Why was /gfg/'s idea of an endless summer so much better than that Mabelland trash?
>>
>>77774917

Yeah I'm kind of expecting (another) R&M cameo.
>>
>>77770293
Rolling.
>>
>>77770293
8 or 0 pls
>>
>>77774977
>Why was /gfg/'s idea of an endless summer so much better than that Mabelland trash?

It promised to be more subtle, but more importantly, I actually dealt with the main theme of Dipper and Mabel's characters and conflict: not wanting to grow up. vs. wanting to grow up.

The series conflict was never about fantasy vs. reality. Actually, ironically, Dipper was more into flights of "fancy," like weird paranormal stuff. Mabel was into normal, mundane things that kids do, like hanging out with friends.

The main issue was that Dipper wanted to grow up too fast, while Mabel never wanted to grow up at all.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the theme is fantasy vs. reality instead of growing up vs. not growing up. That theme was ESPECIALLY strong (and well done) in DaMvtF, but didn't carry on into this episode at all.

And episode that dealt with Mabel's fear of growing up and her and Dipper drifting apart would have been far more emotional and powerful than "lol randumb world vs. apocalyptic wasteland." Although some people will argue the theme is consistent, I honestly don't think this episode did that very well at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 936x1818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 936x1818
>>77768049
She's the type of person Kougami warned us about in OOO
A person with absolutely no DESIRE to evolve, no struggle to make them change, to make them grow into a better person
>>
>>77774877
Gideon's double cross was required for the plot, but it could have still happened with a less hammy redemption if Dipper mostly appealed to things that Gideon would care about, the glory of defeating Bill and other demons with his loyal guns, true power is not serving others, winning the trust of the entire town and not just muhbel, etc
>>
>>77770293
Re-rolling
>>
>>77769201
Man fuck Dippyfresh
>>
>>77774977
Because it has a better understanding of its characters and themes then it's actual creator and source of inspiration.
>>
>>77775143
>muhbel
Does Alex even watch his own show? Little Dipper, Gideon Rises, and The Stanchurian Candidate clearly show that Gideon's ultimate goal is power, and having Mabel is more of a side bonus and expression of his power.
>>
File: 1435731484671.jpg (21 KB, 612x226) Image search: [Google]
1435731484671.jpg
21 KB, 612x226
>>77775173
>Man fuck Dippyfresh
Well if you insist.
>>
>>77775241
I prefer Dippyfresh molesting Dipper
>>
>>77774858
I'm going to make a comic about Gideon.
>>
Reminder, that this is the day when manlet jew Alex Hirsch, killed Christmas!
>>
File: 1432867452566.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1432867452566.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>>77775296
So do i, but i still wouldnt mind a helping of Dippy Fresh myself.
>>
what other shows does /gfg/ watch?
>>
>>77775588
Just cartoons or anime included as well?
>>
>>77775588
I watch 77777777
>>
>>77775588
I really love We Bare Bears and Rick and Morty.

Memeing aside, Steven Universe looks decent and I'm a sucker for lesbians so I'll probably marathon that sometime soon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 160

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.