[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Daredevil accidentally went to a gay bar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Remember when Daredevil accidentally went to a gay bar?
>>
>accidentally
>>
>>77765390
>>
>>77765588
10/10
>>
>>77765390
Which issue?
>>
>>77765738
#251 part of Ann Nocenti's underrated run
>>
>>77765588
Fabulous
>>
>>77765765
>tfw Ann Nocenti wrote good things in the past

It's so sad and strange seeing writers turn to complete shit.
>>
>>77765902
well she left the industry in the 90's and I'm pretty sure she didn't come back until New 52. She was part of the former Marvel crowd that Lee/Harras brought it like Scott Lobdell and Rob Liefeld
>>
File: reek of semen.png (47 KB, 238x418) Image search: [Google]
reek of semen.png
47 KB, 238x418
>>77765390
so the smell that he was following
>>
>implying Matt isint hot for Hank Pym
>>
>>77765902
Until Waid came along she had the longest run on DD sinve stan lee iirc
>>
>>77766145
Where did that come from?
>>
File: hulkymca2.jpg (135 KB, 600x824) Image search: [Google]
hulkymca2.jpg
135 KB, 600x824
Remember when Bruce Banner was nearly raped in a YMCA shower?
>>
>>77765765
Ann Nocenti's run is a fucking mess. Girl needed some damn focus, she was doing fine with Typhoid Mary then made turn into weird shit direction with demonic vacuum cleaners, apparently liked it and I don't know how to even articulate what has transpired later. It wasn't bad, the shifts were just swift, weird and sometimes were leaving feel of absence of conclusion. It didn't entirely feel like a Daredevil book with Inhumans and Inferno crossover. I would recommend her run only if you really like Daredevil, she does have strong character moments.
>>
>>77769638
They're making a big mistake
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.