[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killgrave did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: didnothing.gif (1 MB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
didnothing.gif
1 MB, 500x463
Killgrave did nothing wrong
>>
RAPE
>>
>>77755786
H-he just wanted to be truly loved. :(
>>
>>77755821
Yes lots of rapist say that
>>
>>77755786
He picked a shit-tier waifu, that's pretty wrong
>>
DONT HURT MY FEELINGS JESSICA !
>>
>>77755986
He should've chose someone better.
>>
>>77755786
>Killgrave did nothing wrong

Except steal, rape, murder, and jaywalk. Those things are wrong.
>>
He did EVERYTHING wrong because he lost a war against an idiot when he has one of the greatest powers possible to have. All he had to do was be like

>Hey police officer, take me to the police chief.
>Hey police chief, take me to the mayor.
>Hey mayor, take me to the governor.
>Hey governor, schedule a meeting with a high up at Stark Industries for me.
>Hey Stark Industries guy, schedule a meeting with Pepper Potts for me.
>Hey Pepper Potts, get me in the same room as Tony Stark.
>Hey Tony Stark, find a way for me to fuck Jessica
>Oh what's that device? It causes instant paralysis to anyone who hears it? Thanks.

And then Jessica takes it in the butt and the show rolls credits.
>>
>>77755999
Silly Kilgrave, Brits don't have feelings.
>>
>>77755961
you know this because?
>>
>>77756177
He didn't want to just fuck Jessica, you stupid sandwich. He wanted her to love him, preferably by 'choice' - in that he would still be in control without relying on his power.
>>
>>77756177
Kilgrave wanted to avoid getting noticed. Using mind control on Tong Stark would bring so much Avengers heat to him.
>>
>>77756177
>he has one of the greatest powers possible to have
unless you can turn it off or on i don't think anyone would enjoy living like that
>>
>>77756307
He could turn it off, remember that he chose to buy off the guy who owned Jessica's house rather than mind control him.
>>
>inb4 "he didnt actually do anything"
coercion is a thing
>>
>>77756338
You have to phrase it very carefully though.
>>
>>77756338
That wasn't turning it off.
>>
>>77756279
Not in the end. After she betrayed him he was all aboard the fuck you train and just wanted to control her again.

>>77756284
But he can make people forget he even exists. Just be like

>Oh Tony, forget I was here. It wasn't me who took your daterape device, it was Steve Rogers for some reason. So go deal with that.

>>77756307
I mean in terms of warefare, his power is supremely useful. But even in every day life all he had to do was choose his words carefully. He had a few scenes where he interacted with people pretty normally. As long as he doesn't give commands he's fine.
>>
File: david-tennant-2.jpg (43 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
david-tennant-2.jpg
43 KB, 446x299
>>77756388
OI, JESSICA ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES, RIGHT?
>>
>>77756388
>So go deal with that.

I kind of want to see this play out.
>>
>>77756452
>Steve did you take my daterape device?
>No.
>I think you did.
>Well I didn't.
>>
>>77756388
>But he can make people forget he even exists. Just be like

He specifically says he CAN'T do that in the police station scene. He can't make people do something they are physically incapable of doing.
>>
Except rape someone for 8 months on end
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.