[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essential Reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Looking for essentials of the character and maybe the books the show was based on.

Personal favorites would also be cool
>>
>>77735074
Alias 1-28 is what the show is based on and the essential reading for the character.

>>77735126
>anon that doesn't read comics insists on shitposting in rec threads because he can't participate any other way
What a sad, pathetic life you must lead.
>>
>>77735146
Thank's I'm hunting down the trades as we speak
>>
>>77735207
Just get the omni off of IST (assuming you're in America):
>http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Marvel/ALIAS-OMNIBUS-HC-NEW-PTG-%28MR%29/MAY140919
$55 for all issues is cheaper than getting all the trades.
>>
>>77735207
The Pulse is decent too
>>
>>77735286
I think The Pulse relies too much on tieing into Secret War (which wasn't that great), and suffers from the lack of the MAX label kinda neutering the book a bit. It's not bad, just not as good as Alias.
>>
>>77735146
>implying I don't read comics
Every day I sincerely wish I didn't read them, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna put up with ignorant casuals asking retarded question that get in the way of actual discussion.
>>
>>77735246
>http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Marvel/ALIAS-OMNIBUS-HC-NEW-PTG-%28MR%29/MAY140919

I actually didn't know this site existed but now that I do I think I may have a bit less money in the coming months.

seriously where has this been my whole life
>>
>>77735352
And that's why we can't have nice things or new friends.

but I get it, nobody ever did you a favor ever in your life so why even try for a second to emulate the heroes boards like this where built to discuss in the first place
>>
>>77735391
I'm constantly trying to have discussions about various books, but I can't since the board is choked with idiot casuals who don't read comics and only come here to bitch about Tumblr.
>>
>>77735334
Yeah, agreed. I just mentioned it because it's really the only other thing she has a major part in besides Alias.
It's pretty short too so there's not much to lose.
>>
File: 14474483031.gif (220 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
14474483031.gif
220 KB, 320x238
>>77735246
>>77735356
>2015
>buying comics
>>
>>77735550
only person talking about tumblr here is you bro
>>
>>77735634
Why not, I can get everything else cheap enough so I make a point of supporting creators.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.