[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this Omnibus have every essential Miller Daredevil story?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: daredevil.jpg (31 KB, 332x499) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
31 KB, 332x499
Does this Omnibus have every essential Miller Daredevil story? Or is it missing stuff?
>>
It's Missing Born Again, The Man Without Fear, and that other DD story I can't remember the name of. You gotta buy those shits separately.
>>
File: you have trashed it.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
you have trashed it.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>77734208
>It's Missing Born Again
>>
>>77734208
Is there a collection that has it all?
>>
>>77734278
Are you asking if there's a collection bigger than an omnibus?
>>
>>77734356
A super Omnibus, if you will. Or a 2nd Omnibus?
>>
>>77734371
There is an Daredevil Companion Omnibus that has everything outside of the core Daredevil run Miller was involved in

> COLLECTING: PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN 27-28; DAREDEVIL 219, 226-233; DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR 1-5; MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL 24 - DAREDEVIL: LOVE AND WAR
>>
>>77734278
No. There's an out of print omnibus that collects everything of Miller's DD that isn't it the omnibus you posted, but it's retardedly expensive. Born Again and TMWF are collected in their own books though, so just buy those and the omni like I did.
>>
>>77734440
>>77734396

They're reprinting the companion.
>>
>>77734440
The Omnibus, companion omnibus, and the Elektra omnibus are all getting reprints
>>
>>77734456
>>77734467
After I already bought those other books separately...
>>
What other omnis are being reprinted? Is there a list?
>>
>>77734396
all that and no Elektra: Assassin?! WTF Marvel
>>
Unrelated, but isn't there some kind of Morrison Batman Omnibus? Also looking for something like that.
>>
Am I right in thinking the Omnibus collects Miller's run, with Born Again being a Post Script finale as it were and TMWF as a prequel?
>>
>>77734552
it's in another omnibus that is getting reprinted too
http://www.amazon.com/Elektra-Frank-Miller-Omnibus/dp/0785127771
>>
>>77734514
No, you just have to follow one of those blogs that like to search through solicitations and Amazon pages.
>>
>>77734653
No and any collections haven't been announced yet. DC doesn't most of the time make omnibus collections out of recent runs (Johns' GL is an exception) but there are two absolute editions of Morrison's run, B&R and Inc.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.