[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a comic book character that could defeat Superman? And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: superman.jpg (280 KB, 1180x1600) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
280 KB, 1180x1600
Is there a comic book character that could defeat Superman?
And I'm not talking about Golden Age Superman. I'm talking about pre-Crisis On Infinite Earths Silver Age Superman with his self-telekinetic and telepathic fields (with superhypnosis abilities and being capable of both time travel and voice mimicry), with the diamond vision transmutation and all of his Superman robots guarding him, equipped with the Sword of Superman, a perfect New God Mother Box, control of the white suns and Thought Robot, with Superman Prime 1 Million's and Kal Kent's DNA implanted in him so he has tachyon-defying speed and can perform reality warping and super ESP while being an expert in force-vision and electromagnetic manipulation.
>>
>>77722508
Herbie Popnecker and Spawn.
>>
Superman has nothing on Superduperman
>>
>>77722508
Yes. Now stop asking.
>>
Is there a comic character that can defeat Sparky?

I'm not talking about Tiedup Sparky, I'm talking about Foreverial Tiedup Fat Sparky, fully delitized, full permanent bologna bodied, with full permanent bologna organs and bologna insides, two permanent bologna and ham ears, two permanent ham lips, a permanent bologna, ham and cheese tongue, two permanent bologna feet, a full permanent bologna head, (with a mixture of ketchup, tomato, pizza, bbq and taco sauce as his blood type running through permanent bologna veins to all his permanent bologna organs and bologna insides), completely wrapped up, tiedup, rope mummified covered complete in permanent rubbery rope bondage leaving only his head, feet and part of his tail exposed through the bondage
>>
>>77722508
Uchiha Madara. Don't even ask what Madara I'm talking about.
>>
Living Tribunal, Thanos with the heart of the universe, specter, Popeye, Bugs Bunny.
>>
File: Spawn is overpowered.jpg (122 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
Spawn is overpowered.jpg
122 KB, 517x800
>>77722508
>>
Probably.

Maybe GER, maybe not. I don't even care no mo'
>>
File: 5p1v0y[1].gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
5p1v0y[1].gif
1 MB, 350x197
Is there a bodybuilder that could defeat Jason Genova?

And I'm not talking about post-competition bulking Genova. I'm talking about contest-ready 4% shredded with striated, shreds cuts and vascularing defination, fucking symmetring like a BEAST
>>
>>77722635
>>77722508
>>77724975

Is this a new meme or a resurrected one? Its pretty funny
>>
>>77722508
Batman
>>
>>77722743
kek, Spawn is a bitch compared to the actual high-tier cosmics in DC/Marvel. That "God" wasn't even actually God.
In the end Spawn really only defeated Odin/Mephisto-level characters.
>>
File: 11[1].jpg (42 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
11[1].jpg
42 KB, 642x361
>>77722508
Cool thread OP but there is no Superman that can defeat John Cena. And I'm not talking about Smackdown debut John Cena. No, I'm not talking about Wrestlemania 22 John Cena. Hell, I'm not talking about Wrestlemania 23 John Cena either. I'm talking about Judgment Day One Night Stand John Cena with the Attitude Adjustment(which is capable of beating Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesnar and Big Show), his remaining Five Moves of Doom(which grant him the Flying Shoulder Block, the Five Knuckle Shuffle, and the Stepover Toehold Facelock) capable of using Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, equipped with a ladder(capable of using acrobatic attacks) and a microphone because he is a master in rapping and hip-hop, a perfect gimmick (that can include Doctor of Thuganomics ), control of both the referees and the audience, with Hulk Hogans's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his Hulkamaniacs guarding him and John Cena's album "You Can't See Me" playing behind him AFTER he absorbed charisma from the wrestling legend, entered Hulkster Mode, cast a Military Press Slam on everybody and use Axe Bomber (crooked arm lariat) so he can put his arm in a 60-90 degree angle while running in to them. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the wrestling paths Hulkster ”Running Leg Drop" John Cena with the Attitude Adjustment, Five Moves of Doom, Atomic Drop, and Belly to Belly Suplex, equipped with Corner Foot Choke while casting "Real American" as his theme song, controlling the Hulk Hogan signature pose, able to tap into the Hulkamania, wearing the John Cena chain and Hulk Hogan boots, and can perform advanced pinning methods while being an expert in rapping and hip-hop all while the odds are stacked against him.
>>
>>77725776
yeah lol i like it
i might try making one
>>
>>77722508
Yes. And if you eat your own cum in front of your mom, you will get Superpowers.
Try it OP. It works, but you have to eat a bunch of green M&M's first, and also, you are a faggot.
>>
File: spectre-06.jpg (567 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spectre-06.jpg
567 KB, 1920x1080
>>77722508
>>
File: 1439786001423.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
1439786001423.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>77726024
>with Hulk Hogans's DNA and face implanted on his chest
>>
>>77722508
Batman
>>
>>77724975
PISSENING
>>
Flash
>>
Is there a character who can defeat Kenshiro?
And I'm no talking about tatatatata Kenshiro, hell, I'm not talking about atatatatatata Kenshiro, I'm talking about WAAATATATATATATA kenshiro, with the enternal ATATATATATATA and control of both WAAAAAAAATATATATAT and TATATATATATATATATATAT
>>
>>77729290

>tfw you're already dead just from reading this
>>
>>77722508
This is so gay.
>>
>>77728966
From the thumbnail, I thought that was a picture of batman peeking around a corner with a surprised look on his face
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.