[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good job, Marvel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 228x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 228x395
Good job, Marvel
>>
>>77716264
>Comic Cap
>Tony was right

>Movie Cap
>I fight for my friends

BASED MCU
>>
Let's be honest, SRA would go over 60% of the audiences heads.
>>
>>77716782
At the risk of not sounding like a cynical asshole I don't think people are as stupid as that.
>>
>>77716912
>Affleck is Deathstroke pretending to be Batman
Yes, people are that stupid.
>>
>>77716951
That was just one person and there was just one journalist that took it seriously enough to ask Bale a question about that.
>>
>>77716981
Just saying, people can and will surprise you.
>>
>>77716912
They took Loki's scene out of Age of Ultron because test audiences thought Loki was the one who made Ultron bad.
>>
>>77716264
the comic book is fucking retarded anyways

why is /co/ willing to defend it now that the movie is coming out?
>>
>>77717011
>Loki was the one who made Ultron bad
Was I supposed to root for Ultron? Or you mean that Loki would outshine Ultron?
>>
>>77717017
/co/ isn't defending it, it's people from /tv/ who have never read the comic but need to complain about the movie.
>>
>>77717011
What was the scene? That could easily be a failure on the part of the storytelling poorly conveying ideas.
>>
>>77717011
depending on the scene, I could easily see this happening.
>>
>>77716993
I'm not saying there aren't people that dumb but SHRA is a pretty simple concept. I'd wager a mere 10% wouldn't get it.
>>
>>77717054
It apparently was during Thor ' s nightmare sequence, and Loki appears describing the oncoming destruction to hint at Ragnorok. Test audiences took it as Loki was behind Ultron and got confused that there wasn't a confrontation at the end of the film.
>>
>using a teaser trailer to make vast assumptions about a movie's entire dialogue

Well that's a pretty retarded thing to do, OP.
>>
>>77717099
SHRA they could pull off as long as they simplify it and not turn it into a mess like what happened during the entire Civil War crossover (where other writers were doing their interpretation of what it was and it didn't match up with other interpretations).
>>
>>77717100
Yeah I can see that. Sounds like a failure in the plot department if you ask me and AoU is already pretty wreak there.
>>
>>77717100
Considering how out of fucking nowhere the Ragnarok sequences were, I can totally see this confusing a lot of people.
>>
>>77717138
Especially when in the Winter Soldier trailer, Pierce isn't even talking to Steve. What a great fake-out that turned out to be.
>>
>>77718550
Happened in First Avenger too. In the trailer Steven says "I don't think I can do this," which sounded like him doubting his ability to fight in the war, when really it was him being embarrassed at having to do the USO shows.
>>
>>77716264
It's obvious Evans wants to quit and they are hyping up Bucky for his replacement.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.