[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> These two actually live in an universe where flying aircraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1
File: Netflix-MCU.jpg (546 KB, 1024x1277) Image search: [Google]
Netflix-MCU.jpg
546 KB, 1024x1277
> These two actually live in an universe where flying aircraft carriers, aliens from another dimension, and a talking raccoon exists.
>>
Because super strong women who can fly and fight evil mind controlling villains, and blind people who are super secret ninja vigilantes are things that are grounded in reality.
>>
Jessica and Matt both have superpowers, so it's not that weird.

We live in a world where we have the internet, and Indians still live, undisturbed.
>>
>>77714988
Fucking Indians, ruining my suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>77714939
You live in a universe where particle accelerators, Lovecraftian undersea leviathans , and jews existr anon
>>
>>77714939
Same thing in the comics.
Also, >>>/tv/
>>
The question is, how long until they matter in the movies?
>>
>>77714939
>Yet people still don't believe these so called "boogie men" exist.
News and politics in these worlds are the best.
>>
>>77714939
>These two actually live in an universe where flying aircraft carriers, aliens from another dimension, and a talking raccoon exists
Great isn't it?

I hope Jessica is in Daredevil season 2, They wouldn't have put the daredevil nurse in Jessica Jones if they weren't planning crossovers
>>
>>77715052
>implying the movies matter
>>
>>77715110
>They wouldn't have put the daredevil nurse in Jessica Jones if they weren't planning crossovers
They said from the get-go that she was going to be the "Coulson" of the netflix shows. The one character that's in all of them to remind you that they're canon with each other.
>>
>>77715116
Given that they exist in the same universe, they ought to at least reflect each other. Otherwise, what's the point?

And people think DC was foolish not to connect their TV shows to their movie(s).
>>
>>77714939
How long until Charlie gets hair plugs? That balding is worse than Cavill's.
>>
>>77715141
And they are bringing out two more Marvel Netflix shows, a Luke cage one and an Iron fist one, then hopefully one called defenders with Jessica, Daredevil, Luke, and Iron Fist
>>
>>77715154
Cox really does need to do something about it. He's not nearly old enough to get away with it.
>>
>>77715152
Those DC shows don't even do well on their own. Why ruin a movie and put them in?
>>
>>77715440
I'm not saying I want the shows and movies to cross over. I'm saying that when the Flash movie was announced, people were livid that the two wouldn't cross over, as if you could only have one live-action universe at a time.
>>
>>77714988
>We live in a world where we have the internet, and Indians still live, undisturbed
Wait what
Is this some complicated poo in the loo joke
>>
>>77715440
> Those DC shows don't even do well on their own.
The Flash alone disregards your opinion on the matter.
>>
>>77715141
Calling it; Night Nurse give The Defenders their team name.
>>
>>77715141
I guess it makes sense for all the heroes to meet each other through a nurse of all people.
>>
>>77716276
I fucking guarantee that they get referred to as "The Defenders of New York City."
>>
>>77716350
What villain do you think they're going to have to take on in their first team up?
>>
>>77716091
Probably means Uncontacted Tribes out in remote parts of Rainforests and the like.
>>
I mean it's entirely possible we do too. Universe is a big place
>>
>>77714939
Yeah, and I in a reality where 4chan exists.

Jones and Murdock have it easy.
>>
>>77716382
My guess is that they'll have the Hand invade the city and try to use whatever Black Sky is to take it over, being lead by Davos or Kingpin.

Loeb implied that Iron Fist is going to be important for setting up Defenders (hence it being last) and that they're seeding stuff for it throughout their shows. Davos working with The Hand to summon The Beast would make sense for that.
>>
>>77715110
Well when Jessica gives her Alias card to the nurse, it specifically cuts to a close up of it, basically telling you that she's gonna give it to daredevil
>>
>>77714939
Well, that goes for the comics as well, doesn't it?
>>
Just because ridiculous things exist does not mean awful realistic things somehow stop existing. I would think this would be common sense.
>>
You're surprised that Daredevil and GotG can co-exist? This has been a thing in the source material for decades.
>>
>>77715052
I would have put them in the Civil War movie they seem like the "powered" people most affected by the registering heroes. Plus it's a great way to start the Defenders or at least have a pretense for them to meet.
>>
>>77715154
>>77715202
To be fair, a blind man wouldn't give a shit if he was balding. For the character, it makes perfect sense for him to not care. Outside of that, yes I agree
>>
>>77715000
we need to round them up
>>
>>77715052
why do they need too?
>>
>>77714939
Sure, why not?
We have to live in the same universe where you're a huge faggot, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>77717076
Preach brother preach
>>
>>77714979
I see that shit everyday in NY.
>>
We probably have crazy shit going on across our galaxy and universe too.
>>
>>77715050
ebin
>>
>>77714939
I really hope that crazy infinity war budget is because they are hiring ALL actors from every single MCU property.

All Avengers to fight the main thread, all AoS cast members (instead of those faceless Shield goons we get every movie), all Defenders to take care of civilians and henchmen.

It would be glorious
>>
>>77715050
JJ can't be seriously discussed in /tv/ without /pol/fags getting salty and shitposting
>>
My new favorite game is when I'm watching one of these movies/shows is to imagine what one of the polar opposite characters is doing at that moment.

>Jessica Jones
>gee I wonder how shitfaced Howard the Duck is getting right now
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Man, I wonder which dumpster Matt Murdock is laying in
>>
>>77719397
>Captain America
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Hulk
>Black Widow
>Hawkeye
>Ant-Man
>Wasp
>Winter Soldier
>Falcon
>Scarlet Witch
>Vision
>War Machine
>Black Panther
>Captain Marvel
>Spiderman
>Starlord
>Rocket Raccoon
>Groot
>Gamora
>Drax
>Mantis

>Daredevil
>Punisher
>Jessica Jones
>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Quake
>Deathlok
>Mocking Bird
>Random Inhumans (Lincoln and apparently Yo-yo Rodriguez)

Who am I forgetting?
>>
>>77715154
I don't think hes balding I think he just has a naturally high hairline. Its looked pretty much the same since he was on Boardwalk Empire.
>>
>>77720300
Even so, it's really high.
>>
>>77720476

That's just how some people look. Nothing really can be done. If he were balding he'd have hair loss in the back of his head too.
>>
>>77719655
All the villains
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.