[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: johnkric.jpg (89 KB, 610x778) Image search: [Google]
johnkric.jpg
89 KB, 610x778
Is he autistic? Genuinely curious here.
>>
he grew up with hanna barbera cartoons, that's what really messed him up
>>
>>77690845
Well yeah but I mean look at that shit-eating forced smile, like yikes. And he's pretty much socially ostracized every connection he ever made.
>>
More than likely batshit insane. Not the Steve Jobs "profitable" insane, but more the pure, archetypal "mad genius" insane seen in people like Terry A. Davis. Autism's boundaries are stretched too far for the sake of PR and money, practically becoming what ADD was, which is why it became a joke. Directly calling someone autistic wasn't really what the joke began as; it stemmed from people self-diagnosing random shit they did as "autism." The progression of his art and animation style suggests to me that he might be on a gentle slide off the deep end.
>>
>>77690775
No, he just has in-denial daddy issues.
>>
>>77690775
I met him, I don't think he's autistic but he is a weird and creepy dude.
>>
>>77691278
tell us more
>>
>>77690775
His dad raped him
>>
>>77690775
Bob clampett raped him
>>
>>77690775
Bob Clampett raped his dad.
>>
>>77690775
His had Raped Bob Clampett
>>
I miss 'cartoonist sitting with their creations' pics.
>>
>>77692438
That kind of grew out of fashion once CWC and deviantarts posting pics of themselves with sonic characters and ponies came onto the scene.
>>
>>77690845
HB influenced a lot of artists and they made a bunch of good shit.

Venture Bros wouldn't exist without Johnny Quest, for example.
>>
>>77692824
The anon said "creations", not "plagiarized abortions." Dobson's two dozen comics where all the people have the same face don't count, either.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.