[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So him, Killgrave, Patsy and Luke are pretty much the only reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 786x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 786x393
So him, Killgrave, Patsy and Luke are pretty much the only reason to watch this show.

Jessica is the worst one.

Does anyone else feel this way? Why couldn't we have gotten a Nuke show?
>>
>>77689353
>Patsy and Luke
lol why?

I liked Jessica.
>>
>>77689353
You probably failed to see the deeper meaning.

Jessica is the worst one. Objectively. She's not a hero she's a loser and a cunt who happens to have powers that's the point. The rest of them are either heroes or villains, Jessica is just 5 pounds of shit in a 3 pound bag and that was pulled off flawlessly.
>>
>>77689642
Jessica was too one note for me.

>WAHHHH I WAS MIND CONTROLLEDDDD

Everyone else had a lot more depth.
>>
>Luke
He had almost zero personality besides "stoic black guy"
I was disappointed with his character
>>
>>77689353
Excuse me?
Robyn is clearly the worst character. Not even Patsy's mother is that infuriating.
>>
>>77689682
Just like in the comics.
>>
>>77689682
>Has powers
>Wife was murdered
>Failed to protect her
>Struggled because he wanted to be a hero but knows the world doesn't accept people with "Gifts"
>Just try's to keep his head down
>Is conflicted every night cause he knows he should be helping people
>>
>>77689706
>does nothing on screen but nod and try not to smile
>>
>People hate JJ more than Robyn
Do you guys forgive Robyn because you want to fuck her while she commands her brother to watch?
>>
>>77689700
Yeah, I'm sorry, but you just 10/10 trolled me so damn hard. I haven't been got like that in a long time. I went from 0 to 100 real quick, bravo.
>>
>>77689680
Luke was even more one note. He was fucking nothing. And Patsy was just kind of generic to me.
>>
>>77689745
Jessica just was way too one note for me. It may just be Ritter is a terrible actress but I didn't feel her pain like I felt Nuke's or Lukes.

They were human. Jessica comes off as a superhuman bag of flour.
>>
>>77689353
I was okay with the show as a whole, but after someone in my feed talked it was about abuse and not supes I got unrustled

it sure makes sense but dude talk about "my agenda over some shit"

damn now just the other caracters are good for sure
>>
>>77689728
it isn't a bad idea (if he wasn't dead)

anyway she is a fucking cunt I will give you that anon
>>
>>77689745
generic patsy is good for a hero to be I guess
>>
>>77689353
>didn't like Jessica
I think anon figured it out
Did you think picking up people at bars and the constant drinking was to make her look cool?
>>
>>77689353
>Jessica is the worst one.

That's how it is in the comics too, though
>>
>>77689682
I liked him, he was just a kind of normal emotionally cut off dude

We already have too many charming guys in Marvel
>>
>>77689353

I liked the Luke/Jessica scenes (except for all the shitty I killed your wife stuff), but generally wasn't that interested in the Luke scenes.

Patsy was the best though.
>>
>>77689642
Jessica could barely break monotone even when angry. Rewatch her tantrum with the anti-gifted people
>>
>>77689353
Jessica wasn't meant to be a good hero

She was a person with dead parents, adopted into an abusive home, and just found out she got powers and wanted to try and help people.

Then basically on her first week or so of stopping minor street crime, she is abducted by a psychic and is a slave to a bored low self esteem science experiment.

She is finally freed from this enslavement and basically self medicated and tries to make a living with her incredible mobility.
>>
>>77692026
Thing is, she was the same person even before the car crash.
>>
>>77692093
She was a mildly moody teen, that's normal
>>
>>77689353
>that fucking face
no matter what, I couldn't get past that weird-ass face
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.