[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think of superstar artist Pat Lee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447716688521.png (449 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447716688521.png
449 KB, 800x1280
What does /co/ think of superstar artist Pat Lee?
>>
>>77670391
>8%
Dude, recharge your phone.
>>
>>77670433
That isn't from my phone senpai.
>>
>>77670558
>a phone thief
Lucky that the FBI is monitoring this chan.
>>
>>77670584
That screenshot is reused from another anon.
>>
>>77670391

Didn't this guy basically run Dreamwave into the fucking ground by using company money to buy shit for himself like expensive cars, and hardly ever paid the artists and writers?
>>
Isn't he that guy Transformers' fans hate?
>>
>>77671046
did not know this happened.

thought his artwork on tf was pretty good
>>
File: DWPrimewhatthe.jpg (67 KB, 460x189) Image search: [Google]
DWPrimewhatthe.jpg
67 KB, 460x189
>>77671115

>Pat Lee
>good artist

Aahahahahahahaha~
>>
>>77671115
What, no BUT HE'S KEWL GUY argument?
>>
>>77671115
>thought his artwork on tf was pretty good
Pfffffft
>>
Pat Lee did two good things for Transformers:
1. help a number of really good artists break into the industry, many of whom are still working on Transformers today.
2. made Transformers comics popular again.

He also failed to pay artists, spent a lot of the company money on himself, transferred the majority of the companies assets to another company before having Dreamwave declared bankrupt, and left a load of debtors, including many of those same artists, out of pocket.

More recently (2010) he claimed in an interview that he had started a "Creative Refund Movement" to repay some of those people, but as far as I've heard, nothing has come of it.

Also he worked as a concept designer on "Train Heroes" only for it to turn out to be a rip off of another anime.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.