[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I know season 4 has brought up a lot of burning questions-Who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 4360655-sin+arrow.jpg (172 KB, 800x573) Image search: [Google]
4360655-sin+arrow.jpg
172 KB, 800x573
Guys, I know season 4 has brought up a lot of burning questions-Who's in the grave? Who is Felicity's dad? Will John Constantine ever show up again? When will Dig's period end? Why is Baron Reiter such a retard? and more, but the most important question we need to ask is the one no one has even thought to ask until now. That question? WHERE THE FUCK IS SIN!?
>>
Am I really the only one who cares about Sin?
>>
>>77669706
Ye
>>
>>77669706
Nah! I like her too!
>>
>>77669706
Yep.
>>
>>77669706
I like sin. I think she is a qt
>>
I don't know about Sin but I'm tired of cranky Dig. I wouldn't be surprise if he's the one that dies this season since they brought in a new guy who happens to be a double minority (Black and gay).
>>
>>77670200
It's Lance, dude. Lance is dead.
>>
>>77670227
Why would Barry give a shit about making it to Lance's funeral?
>>
>>77670248
Only reason I can think of is to support Ollie because they're friends?
>>
>>77670269
The way that scene played out implied Barry had a personal connection to the deceased. Obviously everyone's first thought would be Felicity, but both Diggle and Laurel are fairly decent friends with Barry by this point. Don't think it's Lance though.
>>
File: j9DEWkJ.jpg (848 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
j9DEWkJ.jpg
848 KB, 3000x2000
>>77669257
She went to Seattle and got beat to death
>>
>>77670536
no you autist

he apologized to ollie for not attending the funeral

obviously he wasn't too close to the victim and just doing it for ollie's sake
>>
>>77670699
If you watch netflix's the killing she shows up as a punk/thug dyke who gets murdered in a really sad/surprising manner. Her name is bullet
>>
>>77671494
Poor girl is being typecast.
>>
>>77669257
Asking the important questions. What a babe.
>>
>>77669257
She ran away to be with Roy they just spaced it out so nobody would suspect.
>>
>>77671898
There are worst things to be typecast as, at least she will always have parts
>>
>>77672072
>Roy is coming back in episode 12
C'mon, guys. Sin's gotta come back in episode 12.

Right?

...right?
>>
>>77669257
So her best friend died and no one thought to even tell her. Then, her only other friend stopped talking to her, only meeting her again once when he needed her help. Then, he faked his death and no one told her he was still alive. And she's still an orphan.
>>
>>77672215
Being Sin is suffering. Why isn't Ollie out there helping the homeless? Won't someone please think of the children!?
>>
>>77669257
She moved to the suburbs and assisted the daughter of a serial killer with even more killings.
>>
>>77672215
>>77672288
It's because she's a 5 season build up to the girl Superman stops from committing suicide.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.