[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think The Simpsons would be capable of a good episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: S08_E18.jpg (116 KB, 1428x1080) Image search: [Google]
S08_E18.jpg
116 KB, 1428x1080
Do you think The Simpsons would be capable of a good episode tackling underaged drinking anymore?

It was touched lightly in Homer Vs the Eighteenth Amendment but never really explored past the vehicle for the Simpsons to fight Prohibition in its entirety.
>>
>>77656700
let's fucking hope not.
they recently did an episode about e-cigarettes
an episode so bereft of fact it insulted me as a vertebrate
then just to rub capsaicin in the wound, the opposition in the episode was also utterly inaccurate. It's one thing to attack something harmless, it's another to make specific statements about what isn't being done that, in fact, is. and shouldn't be.
>>
>>77656700
Spoiler: Simpsons was never good.
>>
>>77657065
>being this mad about mouth fedoras
lol
>>
>>77656700
>Do you think The Simpsons would be capable of a good episode
No.
>>
>>77656700
Lisa got drunk in The Italian Bob.
>>
>>77656700
...why?
>>
>>77656700
Modern Simpsons is terrible at tackling real world issues.

Also, Modern Simpsons is terrible, period.
>>
>>77656700
what responses do you expect from /co/ dude?

If you want a good Simpsons discussion go to No Homers
>>
>Do you think The Simpsons would be capable of a good episode

No
>>
>>77660661
She's also gotten high a couple of times.
>>
>>77662263
NoHomers is much worse than /co/.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.