[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Camilla: You sir, should unmask. Stranger: Indeed? Cassilda:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: K6BD AAA.jpg (838 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
K6BD AAA.jpg
838 KB, 900x1165
Camilla: You sir, should unmask.
Stranger: Indeed?
Cassilda: Indeed it’s time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
Stranger: I wear no mask.
Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!
– The King in Yellow, Act 1, Scene 2d
>>
>>77654805

>Cassilda: Okay, yeah how about you put that back on and we go upstairs?

>Camilla: Slut.
>>
Ok, we all know that the next page is going to be her screaming while smashing that new mask on his fave and turn him red or something.
>>
>>77654966
We all know where this roller coaster is rolling. So just sit back, and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>77654805
This can only end well
>>
>>77654805
Nother page? Nice.
>>
File: Grandfather.png (224 KB, 705x473) Image search: [Google]
Grandfather.png
224 KB, 705x473
>>77654805
She's going to slap that mask on that devil and give him a new name.
What do you think Magister Usagi is going to call him?
I'm betting on Ojiisan.
>>
>>77654805
Looks like he's gonna have to take her up to Mottom's after all. That's a tough break for Vladok, or whatever his new name ends up as.
>inb4 she fucks up the ritual and names him "Umm" or something
>>
>>77655386
>>77655327
Abaddon should hold a name contest.
Winner determines what Alice-Un ends up naming Vladok.
>>
Okay, so, these three are... Human, right?
>>
>>77655782
That is correct.
>>
>>77654805
Ha, so his original plan of him being a Gilded Devil come back after our short injection of the Ebon Devil to the story. Clever turnaround.
>>
>>77654805
didn't notice that another thread was made, so I'll ask what I asked in the other thread.

where did that mask come from? what's allison doing with it? I'm so confused
>>
File: WON13.jpg (701 KB, 850x1095) Image search: [Google]
WON13.jpg
701 KB, 850x1095
>>77656124
>>
>>77656124
You're so fucking lazy, jesus christ. If you look a few posts above the post you made in the other thread you'll get your answer.
>>
>>77654805

Holy shit, i thought she was buggin' out but she's on the rampage!
>>
>>77654805
So new side kick time?
>>
From Ebon to Red. That has to suck
>>
>>77654805
Ain't this some Kill 6 billion Demons.
Just got around reading this stuff yesterday (after bookmarking it like 18 months ago) and boy is it nice.
How often is it updated? Shit looks like a lot of work.
>>
>>77659886
Wednesdays and Saturdays.
>>
I SHALL NAME YOU PRINCE TUXEDO KNIGHT ENDYMION MOONLIGHT KNIGHT KING FOR YOU ARE WEARING MY MASK NOW, SO HAS USAGI SPOKEN.
>>
File: expandmuatra.jpg (99 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
expandmuatra.jpg
99 KB, 500x663
>>77655431
>Alice-Un
>Allison
>All is one
>CHIM
>>
>>77660191
>Al-Yis-Un
>>
>>77660078
Neat.

>>77660141
>TUXEDO ENDYMION MOONLIGHT
If any of those makes it way to the comic, I'll be content.
>>
File: 7WUUr.png (242 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
7WUUr.png
242 KB, 500x567
Has there ever been any fanart of Cio and Allison?
>>
bump for legit thread. the other's OP is power tripping hard and trying to silence the rest of the fandom if he doesn't create and direct threads. It's bad.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.