[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People that'd be impossible to adapt in Live-Action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I'll start.

Or would it not be impossible as long as its only Brian Braddock?
>>
Magik.
>>
>>77654159
So who has the rights to Captain Britain? FOX or Marvel?
>>
>>77654159
Impossible because Execs
>>
Bueno Excellente
>>
>>77654159
Ghost rider apparently.
>>
What would make adapting the Captain Britain Corps any harder than the Green Lantern Corps?
>>
>>77654159
MODOK.
It would be possible but too goofy for anyon to try
>>
>>77655997
Marvel, assuming that he was introduced in a Marvel UK weekly publication.
>>
File: sin-city-the-hard-goodbye-1.jpg (163 KB, 899x429) Image search: [Google]
sin-city-the-hard-goodbye-1.jpg
163 KB, 899x429
>>77654159
Sin City. They tried but imho they failed. Humans don't look anything like the people in this comic book. They made a good adaptation but it's truly difficult to find big shot actors that would resemble the people in the comic.
>>
>>77654159

Dog welder
>>
>>77657291

Multiverse would be another step beyond Cosmic, and that's already a hard sell in the MCU.
>>
>>77659968
I want jack black to try.,
>>
File: welding a dog to his face.jpg (76 KB, 528x433) Image search: [Google]
welding a dog to his face.jpg
76 KB, 528x433
>>77660251
The only thing they'd be hard pressed to do is make him comic relief

They could make him gritty and realistic and horribly grisly quite easily
>>
>>77659968
Classic MODOK, sure. A more body horror focused MODOK would be easy.

>>77657291
First you have to tell the story of Brian Braddock. The CBC is best suited to a tv series, not a movie.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.