[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never get to read every single good comic in existence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Supersad.jpg (101 KB, 1080x990) Image search: [Google]
Supersad.jpg
101 KB, 1080x990
>you'll never get to read every single good comic in existence
>>
But you'll read every comic that you enjoy.
>>
Just read uncanny x-force

What should I read next
>>
>>77631668
That's a nice thought. Anyways, post backlogs:

-ultimate spider man
-runaways
-goon
-jli
-booster and beetle
-fourth world
-hellboy
-preacher
-lucifer
-transmetropolitan
>>
>>77631798
Cerebus the Aardvark
>>
>>77631798
Anything else by Rick Remender, Black Science and Tokyo Ghost are very solid.
>>
>>77631668
as an older guy, I genuinely DO feel bad for the American youth that missed out on comics that a kid could afford with a weekly allowance, from drug and convenience stores as well as the mall book shops.

I'll still read and enjoy (and occasionally purchase to support - All New All Different Ghost Rider was tight), but the industry's taken a direction that I'll never understand.

Comics were for kids and teens and then pricing steadly fucked that market over.
>>
>>77631597
Not with that attitude
>>
>>77631597
but anon, there are no good comics
>>
File: giphy.gif (1007 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1007 KB, 500x591
Off-topic, But can someone recommended me on some audio comic books?
>>
File: LindseyScr.ow.minion.jpg (23 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
LindseyScr.ow.minion.jpg
23 KB, 800x600
>>77635819
>>
>>77635819
The kingdom come audio was pretty great. Had some iffy voice acting, but solid for the most part.

it's on youtube if you want to find it
>>
>>77631843
What are some good X runs? Planning to read Claremont, Morrison, and Whedon.
>>
File: 1337198079570.jpg (81 KB, 274x268) Image search: [Google]
1337198079570.jpg
81 KB, 274x268
>never gonna read every good comic
>never gonna see every good movie
>never gonna play every good vidya

Mortality's a bitch, but I can still fucking try.
>>
>>77635819
not sure if they can be counted as such, but The Shadow radio plays are fucking gorgeous and i think they should be required listening for /co/.
>>
>>77635819
Shit son, you might as well listen to art museum tour tapes without actually going to the museum.
>>
>>77631597
You got a few hours? It's easier than you think.
>>
>>77631597

I read about one to two longer comics a week. I have done that since I was 11 up until I was 17 and from age 20 until now (age 29). I'm confident I will have read every good comic in existence if I don't die before the age of 50 or so.
>>
File: MTMTE.jpg (186 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
MTMTE.jpg
186 KB, 500x687
>>77631597

MTMTE. well season 1 at least.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.