[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who had the worst childhood out of all the Dethklok members?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Pickles04.png (900 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Pickles04.png
900 KB, 1280x720
Who had the worst childhood out of all the Dethklok members?
>>
Toki. It's not even up for debate.
>>
>>77624230
Murderface watched the chainsaw murder/suicide of his parents.
>>
>>77624301
he was just a baby he doesn't remember anything toki had the worst childhood
>>
Nathan seems to be the only one with a relatively normal childhood. Whatever issues he and his father had were resolved by Explosion Sauce.
>>
Who's better socially adjusted, Nathan or Pickles?
>>
>>77625439
Probably Pickles. He's a functioning alcoholic, so that doesn't make him any less functional than most average joe's.
>>
Toki > Pickles > Murderface > Skwisgaar > Nathan
>>
>>77626806
>that montage of Nathan having a good time with his dad.

Never fails to make me smile.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc7c7Cdfjik
>>
>>77625439
Pickles

He graduated High School, and isn't autistic like Nathan.
>>
>>77626865
>You belong in a garbage can!

Everytime
>>
Rockso
>>
>>77624230
It goes
>Toki
>Murderface
>Swisgar
>Pickles
>
>
>
>
>Nathan
>>
>>77624230
Just came to say Rehabklok is a personal fav for the music. Somebody post the video.
>>
>>77624382
I'm pretty sure he does remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc7c7Cdfjik

I would think that Murderface has the worst single childhood experince and Toki had an overall worse childhood.
>>
>>77628006
>He graduated High School

but Pickles ran away from home at 16?
>>
File: ScreenShot032-1-.jpg (22 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot032-1-.jpg
22 KB, 560x315
Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>77630208
But he didn't even saw it his dad went to another room and murder his mom and like i said he was just a baby he probably doesn't remember it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.