[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty thread. Are you for or against this character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: em.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
em.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
Rick and Morty thread.

Are you for or against this character coming back?
>>
>>77621616

For. I am kind of getting bored of the story being so monothematic, and Rick centric.

Not that I don't enjoy the show, I just want to so somebody outsmarting him, Morty being the greatest choice.
>>
As long as he provides a real challenge and just isn't used as another way to show off how smart Rick is.
>>
Yes, but only if he shows Morty how much of a dick his specific rick is.
>>
Only if it actually leads to something.
>>
Does it matter? He's guaranteed to come back, no matter what.
>>
>>77621616
>punished Morty, a hero rejected by his rick
>>
File: rnm1.png (515 KB, 813x521) Image search: [Google]
rnm1.png
515 KB, 813x521
>>77621616
ALLAGHUUU AKBAR
>>
For. But I want several episodes of foreshadowing involving cultists of the One True Morty. Maybe a support group where they share stories of the worst things their Ricks have done? Whatever.

We need to have more Ricks as antagonists to give us a taste of what our Rick might have been like in the past. Then and only then should we learn about our Rick's first Morty.
>>
>>77621820
>how much of a Dick Rick is
Because Morty doesn't know that already?

>>77621756
This for sure, I don't want him just to be out for Rick though. I want him to be as smart as Rick, but driven and motivated. And whatever he wants to do, has the destruction of Rick as a side effect or a means, not the end.
>>
>>77622159
You don't know me!
>>
>>77621616
I don't really care either way to be honest but I still love the show if they continue to provide other villains and plots to entertain me. Its supposed to be a comedy cartoon before anything else so I don't really hold the writers to fulfilling every little thing they hint to, because ya know, I'm not a self entitled faggot like 95% of /co/
>>
He'll be in the upcoming Rick & Morty/Gravity Falls crossover. It turns out he was possessed by Bill Cipher the whole time.
>>
>>77621820
See, this could be interesting. Didn't the episode claim that the Rick we've all seen and enjoyed is fairly far on the 'evil' end of the spectrum for a Rick?
So... why not show us the 'Good' Ricks in an episode or two to compare and contrast. Especially in their interactions with a Morty... who may or may not be THAT Morty still trying to get rid of the Ricks...
>>
>>77623255
Welcome to your worst nightmare, bitch!
>>
>>77623954
HEY, you can say it out there, but not in here.
>>
I've already forgotten what the twist was

honestly, the show has a lot of good ideas, but for some reason it's all so forgettable
>>
>>77622119
Rick...
I'm already a demon.
>>
File: 1399652254066.jpg (92 KB, 443x591) Image search: [Google]
1399652254066.jpg
92 KB, 443x591
The Invasion of the Memory thingies is the best fucking episode. I rewatch it all the fucking time. I don't know why.
>>
>>77621616
>o im so debresed ;-; :DDD
>that gib me excus 2 be giant dick 2 everyone around me im so broken on inside ;-;

Fuck this show.
I don't care how depressed you are that's no excuse to sit there and act like a massive fucking asshole.
>>
>>77621616
What episode is this?
>>
>>77626235
It's from Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind.
>>
File: jpg.jpg (67 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
67 KB, 800x502
>>77623294
>Its supposed to be a comedy cartoon before anything else so I don't really hold the writers to fulfilling every little thing they hint to, because ya know, I'm not a self entitled faggot like 95% of /co/
>>
>>77621616
I'll be disappointed if he doesn't.
>>
>>77625998
>people who think main characters have to be good people

Soccer mom, pls go
>>
>>77625998
To be honest, i'm pretty certain Rick's depression is because he's a dick.

In my own head i'm sort of thinking Rick's always been more than a bit of an asshole but the above statement led to a spiraling escalation to where he is now.

>>77627387
I gotta say, that's my favorite episode so far.
>Learning about other Ricks
>Rickist Rick and Morty-est Morty
>Evil Morty
>All the dimension hopping in short order
>>
>>77622101
>being this hopeful
I seriously doubt they had any long-term plan in mind. They were probably just fucking around in the writer's room when one of them said
>dude, w-w-what if, like, the Evil Rick was just a PUPPET com-c-controlled by his Morty-sidekick? Wouldn't that be amazing?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.