[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filmcow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Charlie.png (3 MB, 1463x820) Image search: [Google]
Charlie.png
3 MB, 1463x820
Did anybody else watch Filmcow shit? They were a fairly big part of my browsing habits during my mid-to-late-teens.

I've been watching some recently and catching up with the few years that I've missed.

Spatula Madness remains my favorite.
>>
The Cloak is GOAT
>>
Llamas With Hats is GOAT
>>
>>77621205
Llamas with Hats was always a riot, Charlie the Unicorn is like all of the worst parts of the Adult Swim lineup rolled into one.
>>
charlie the unicorn is what happens when a genuinely funny guy and good performer is told 'make a cartoon with the following' and has to find awkward ways to include all the things on the checklist, but is still funny in the process.. but you'd rather he got, yknow, a REAL show to be funny in
>>
>>77621562

Yeah, I always preferred Spatula Madness and Llamas with Hats myself. Charlie was probably the weakest of all his stuff, in my opinion.
>>
Im still amazed i watch the Detective Heart of America movie
>>
>>77621205
Honest Trailers ripped off from "Hey, it's Aladdin" and Nostalgia Critic in their Aladdin trailer.
>>
Filmcow is so weird. It should fall into category of "lolsorandom" but it doesn't. It's just good and funny and I don't know why.
Maybe it just about good voice work, timing and actually fun ideas and special attitude.
>>
>>77621562
>>77621473
>It was popular so I don't like it

I'll give you the sequels but there was nothing wrong with the original
>>
>>77621205
Jason's dating a tranny SJW, but is still otherwise based.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p52MHCcPc7Y
They made this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.