[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the strongest woman in the DC Universe, Wonder Woman or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Who is the strongest woman in the DC Universe, Wonder Woman or Supergirl?
>>
Power Girl.
>>
>>77612312
Really? Isn't she just Alt reality Supergirl?
>>
>>77612332
>just
And vampire Batman is Batman who is just vampire. Realities means jackshit in comics.
>>
>>77612332
But older and with more yellow sun in her cells, therefore stronger, also, as far as I know, she isn't vulnerable to the kryptonite of this reality.
>>
My mom.
>>
>>77612332
her boobs are bigger granting her increased strength

more surface area to absorb yellow sun
>>
Elaine Belloc
>>
File: 1415738475430.png (313 KB, 319x498) Image search: [Google]
1415738475430.png
313 KB, 319x498
>>77612312
Peej is stronger, but like with Superman himself, she lacks Diana's tactical mind, resourcefulness and instinct.

Wondy would win, but it'd be a long, sexy fight, that's for sure.
>>
>>77612302
Pretty sure now that WW is Ares she's easily at Supes tier. Supes being bigger and stronger than supergirl since he's a fully grown adult and she isn't.
>>
>>77612302
My dick
>>
File: Amanda-Waller-v-Batman.jpg (41 KB, 550x347) Image search: [Google]
Amanda-Waller-v-Batman.jpg
41 KB, 550x347
The Wall
>>
>>77612480
he asked for strongest DC girl, not better at fighting
>>
Big Barda
>>
>>77612543
You're dick as woman in the DC Universe?
>>
>>77612467
I've always thought this. Shouldn't Superman fight in just his underwear because then more parts of his body are exposed to the sun?
>>
>>77613073
He doesn't want to fight off the bitches with a rake.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.