[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, How will agent of SHIELD deal wit the event of Jessica Jones.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: 0.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
184 KB, 1280x720
So, How will agent of SHIELD deal wit the event of Jessica Jones. It's not like they can ignore her existence, now. At this point she is a known super hero for hire. Nor can they now ignore that people with Mind Control exists, which will make the position of the inhumans even harder.

Yet, it's Shield as well as ACTU's job to catch and grab all the super-powered people. It's not like they can do, Sorry, Hydra solely focus on inhumans, we don't care about some lab-experiment freaks.

Are people going to act as if Jessica is an Alien, as President Kelly said the inhumans were?

It seems, legally, Jessica is covered and is "allowed" to be a powered human without some governmental task force barging in and and abducting her for "security reasons", but that doesn't mean she safe from some Hydra undercover operation.

For anything, I consider the events of the Jessica Jones series happened within a few days and fit between the last week episode of AoS, and the next one, yet I still wonder how it will be addressed. as well as if SHIELD can really pretend they didn't knew about Jessica's powers.

She had to have raised some red flag, seeing she made little effort to hide what she was.
>>
nobody watches agents of shield
>>
>>77611251
Fuck AoS.
>>
>>77611262
I do.
>>
>>77611262
You should, Season 3 is quite entertaining, so far.

They put the procedural approach in the trash and make the plot goes in new directions constantly.
>>
File: 0.jpg (174 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
174 KB, 600x437
The really interesting question is, Will SHIELD and HYDRA ignore the existence of IGH?
>>
>>77611251
from the last ep of JJ I got the impression that the public narrative underplayed any abilities on her part, and spun it that she was a victim of Kilgraves that struggled against him, helped his other victims, and was the catalyst for his suicide.
Rumor has it that she has powers but her own playing it up (eye beams etc) plus human rumor traffic in general obscures the facts too much for anyone that isn't her friend to say what, if any, powers she has.

All things considered, it'll probably be mentioned only once or twice on SHIELD, and then Defenders will be formed with the somewhat approval of SHIELD
>>
>>77611251
>agent of SHIELD
Who cares?
>>
>>77611317
Persistent rumors is really all it takes for SHIELD and HYDRA to investigate, though.
>>
By being cancelled.
>>
>>77611512
Seeing how Season 3 is turning out to be, it's unlikely.
>>
They wont at all.
>>
>>77611355
I haven't seen SHIELD, but what would their approach be for someone like Jessica, who is a locally popular person with an advertised office?
>>
>>77611555
SHIELD usually don't try to stir problems. They address potential threat and once they are sure the powered people are in control and are good person, they let them be or try to recruit them or sometimes hire them as freelances.

HYDRA, on the other hand, will systemaically abduct all powered people they can, try to put them under control, and kill the one they can't can't control.

Which make incidentally make SHIElD try to protect the powered people in the first place. Sometimes by abducting them first.
>>
Surely SHIELD would be looking for the Devil of hells kitchen as well?
>>
>>77611867
Dardevil is just some acrobatic skilled man and an urban legend, at that. I think the rumor of a vigilante isn't enough to get on SHIELD's radar.

You don't really get DD has superpower unless you see him in action.
>>
Serious question from someone who never watched AOS, is the show actually MCU canon?

I would assume it is since I've read somewhere that Inhumans were first introduced there.
>>
The remnants of Coulson's SHIELD are supposed to be clandestine and small. They probably keep tabs on supes but bagging and tagging isn't as much of a thing anymore.

Also 90% of what she does is just following around middle aged white people sleeeping around, so despite the month where she fights a supervillain she's probably less of a priority than most of the Inhumans running around.
>>
>>77611262
AoS is bad is my favorite meme.

>>77611992
Yes, getting location of Loki's Scepter to Avengers and building a new Hellicarrier that saved Sokovia were plot points in AoS.

Now they're building Secret Warriors.
>>
It would be a shitty series if the solution was to have Coulson come in and neutralize Tennant, but logically, wouldn't he have sent someone to investigate? That's his whole deal now, tracking down superhumans.
>>
>>77612021
>getting location of Loki's Scepter to Avengers and building a new Hellicarrier that saved Sokovia were plot points in AoS.

Yes, all the millions of people who don't watch that show were utterly fucking lost when they walked into theaters and saw the Avengers beating up faceless Hydra goons because #ItsAllConnected.

This is what AoS fans actually believe.
>>
AoS is barely above comic tie-ins in terms of relevance. I suppose the in-universe explanation is that time-line wise this happened when there were too disagreeing factions and a potential war with Skye's mom. SHIELD have been ignorant and inept a fair bit thoughh so I'd say Jessica slipping through the cracks is par for the course
>>
>all these people who haven't seen Marvel's Agents of X-Menish Beings We Still Have The Rights To
>>
File: KLT0Ihq.jpg (113 KB, 321x360) Image search: [Google]
KLT0Ihq.jpg
113 KB, 321x360
>>77612050
I don't think that's what he was implying
>>
File: 0.jpg (40 KB, 648x742) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
40 KB, 648x742
>>77611992
Basically, the MCU acknowledge the event of the Movies and the Netflix series (btw >>77611867 the Black Skies in the Dardevil series are actually explained in AoS: they are inhuman that were activated in their childhood and are not fit to control their power, and kind of losing their mind in the process), but the Movies don't acknowledge the events of the AoS show, so far.

this is why AoS tend to be considered a s sort of Extended Universe for the MCU.
>>
File: 1445793195296.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1445793195296.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>77612050
I am not sure what are you talking about, but several of my friends were actually baffled by Hellicarrier.
>>
>>77612051
>AoS is barely above comic tie-ins in terms of relevance

Not even Marvel Studios really counts the tie-in comics as canon. They've been contradicted by the films on a few occasions.

With AoS, we at least got Fury making the "old friend" reference in Ultron.
>>
>>77612083
>Black Skies in the Dardevil series are actually explained in AoS: they are inhuman that were activated in their childhood and are not fit to control their power, and kind of losing their mind in the process)

Really? How did you gather that? Because that's actually a pretty cool use of the shared universe aspect.
>>
>>77612083
>the Black Skies in the Dardevil series are actually explained in AoS
Big assumption there lad
>>
>>77612128
>>77612121
Productors of the show mentioned it in a twitter post.

When asked if AoS was going to tie-in with Daredevil, they answered that the episode with the inhuman girl was a reference to the Black Sky episode.
>>
>>77612102
>They've been contradicted by the films on a few occasions.
No? It hasn't happened so far.
>>
The craziest fucking thing in the show is how everyone just denied how truly devastating mind control could be. Like Hogarth just was like sure, I don't care about a fucking psychopath that murders people continually as given testimony by a girl who has super-strength in a world with Hulk and Thor; i'll worry about my divorce and being disbarred.
>>
>>77612170
It's not been officually stated on-screen though, there's more of a chance of it being connected to IGH
>>
>>77612170
Huh? In what way?
>>
>>77611283
>You should, Season 3 is quite entertaining, so far.
Entertaining doesn't mean it is critically good. You can enjoy a bad movie.
>>77612021
>AoS is bad is my favorite meme.
I hate people like you who reduce all criticism down to "stop disliking what I like!" It isn't a meme. The Netflix shows are better.

>Yes, getting location of Loki's Scepter to Avengers and building a new Hellicarrier that saved Sokovia were plot points in AoS.
Very minor points that were crammed in. The Helicarrier was still brought out of no where and not even you can deny that. It was at the start of an episode for 2 minutes and then they briefly mentioned the whole plot of AoU and just carried on with the whole Inhumans storyline.

It was ridiculous.
>>
You know, these shows don't have to crossover. Same way each solo film didn't have the avengers bust in all the time
>>
>Agents of SHIT
>canon
>>
>>77612257
>The Helicarrier was still brought out of no where and not even you can deny that
It wasn't out of nowhere if you were watching AoS.

In the show the fact that Coulson was gathering funds for new Hellicarrier was a big plot point, it was biggest reason why May turned on Phil.

And how do you think Avengers would've handled deaths of millions if there wasn't a Hellicarrier? It probably would've been a cause for Civil War.
>>
File: Screenshot at Oct 17 02-57-23.png (417 KB, 608x670) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot at Oct 17 02-57-23.png
417 KB, 608x670
It's just one long, drawn out episode of Agents of Shit. It's not canon until someone references it in another episode or movie. Or it will be canon and they'll force it hard like Ron Jeremy in a choir boys asshole.
>>
>>77612527
Ron Jeremy never fucked guys did he?
>>
>>77611532
With the way AoS has already gone, season 3 will probably end with them fucking finally building some sort of inhuman team consisting of daisy, Lincoln, and a bunch of literally who's with laughable powers like the guy that can melt metal.
Then somehow all of them except daisy and Lincoln will unceremoniously be killed and then season 4 will start with just Lincoln and daisy and they'll completely forget about the whole making an inhuman team thing and pretend it never happened.
>>
I guess the netflix guys are free to ignore it since their shows are better at the moment.
>>
>>77611251

None of this will be mentioned in Agents of SHIELD

They never made any reference to Daredevil
>>
>>77612257
>Entertaining doesn't mean it is critically good. You can enjoy a bad movie.
But the point is, season 3 isn't bad eitherway.
>>
>>77612361
>In the show the fact that Coulson was gathering funds for new Hellicarrier was a big plot point, it was biggest reason why May turned on Phil.

That's bullshit, you're making that up.
>>
....Am I the only one who prefers Agents of SHIELD to Jessica Jones?
>>
>>77613362

How could you prefer anything that has to adhere to that network TV episodic formula? It's laughably atrocious at times
>>
>>77613362
Yes, probably. But at least SHIELD is good now, so you're opinion isn't complete shit.
>>
>>77613388
Agents of SHIELD is too stretched out. There are like 13 10/10 episodes a season and the rest is filler.
>>
>>77613408

Yes

rarely does anything happen

too often it's just
>Daisy and the team go out to handle a potential threat, while Coulson plans his next move. Meanwhile, Fitz is STILL a virgin, and one member of the team has a secret to hide...
>>
>>77613408
That's the thing Season 3 has done better than the previous ones. Everything is going fast and is interesting.
>>
>>77613408
Season two was basically two 11-episode seasons, it had minimal filler and was pretty overstuffed. I feel like 16 episodes would probably be the perfect amount.
>>
>>77612083
Im tired of everything being inhumans
>>
>>77613441
That's an apt description of Season 2. Season 3 still had a bit of that, and Season 3 is now a completely different structure.
>>
>>77613395
Well, Jessica Jones is definitely better than pre-Winter Soldier episodes of Agents of SHIELD, But nothing that Jessica Jones did really topped seasons two and three of Agents of SHIELD, which I feel accomplished a lot. Honestly though, I think it's because I like all the characters on SHIELD, while for Jessica Jones I was bored or annoyed by any scenes with the incest neighbors or lesbian lawyers.
>>
>>77613408
That was not the case in the first half of season 2 and all the season 3 so far, but I agree that it does happen ocasionally.

The thing about SHIELD as opposed to, say the Flash or Jessica Jones or Daredevil, or even most shows, is that the production happens way to close to the actual broadcast, so they define where they want to go (like season/mid-season finales) and then the other episodes are written almost on the spot, so they don't contradict the larger universe, even if they don't acknowledge it.

So the the remainder episodes feel a bit flat, but finales tend to be pretty great and tie most boring plot points together in an interesting knot, at least.

Also, Season 3 has solved one lingering mystery every episode or so, at least. If the Flash did it, we'd know who Zoom is, as well as the next 3 or 4 major plot points.

Jessica Jones and Daredevil are in a different league, since they are meant to have the hype building from the start (like breaking bad or the sopranos), and it feels more like a long movie, where each episode is better than the last. The acting caliber and camera work are also more carefully pondered.
>>
>>77613110
Except he isn't. Throughout that season Coulson would occasionally mention this secret project that he was diverting funds to called "Theta Protocol". It was a project so secret he wouldn't even tell May about it. He'd instead feed her lies that he was off recruiting agents or working on shit in Europe when really he was dealing with that. Eventually she became suspicious that he was hiding something which lead to her working with Gonzales and his council.

Around the time that Age of Ultron came out it was revealed that Theta Protocol was a project to repair the last remaining helicarrier in case of emergency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4F9SXt5VDc
>>
>>77611251
Well given how no one talks about Inhumans in Jessica Jones, I think this takes place before ACTU announced them to the public.
>>
>>77614410
>Well given how no one talks about Inhumans in Jessica Jones
Beg to differ, but when the guy in the car that JJ lift up and the crazy couple that try to shoot her refer to "One of them", it's quite likely they actually are referring to the "alien" they heard about in the news that President Kelly talked about and that everyone are very afraid of.
>>
>>77616055
That's terrible reasoning
People have been talking about groups of freaks in the MCU since before the Inhumans were made public in AoS, so you can't say every mention of others or specials is related to the Inhumans automatically now
>>
>>77616146
>People have been talking about groups of freaks in the MCU since before the Inhumans were made public in AoS
With only the MCU movies, all the powered people are well known and identified (except Dardevile who is just an urban legend so far). It's AoS who bring the notion that random Shmuck can also be powered people. The only other option would be for them to assume JJ is an Extremis. And in that case, trying to shoot her is a really bad idea.
>>
>>77616265
So when Jessica and Luke are talking about their origins, neither one of them suggests inhuman stuff or the cocoons. The fact that neither of their origins has to do with inhumans would seem to support that even without terrigenesis, regular shmucks do get powers. Faggot.

Watch the end of the first Avengers, some citizens weren't okay with the avengers and saw them as dangerous. You don't need Inhumans for regular people to be paranoid about superpowered people.

That lady with the gun even brought up new york. You'd think she of all people would have mentioned JJ being an alien if that's what she thought.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around you reasoning.
>>
Agents of SHIELD (at least before Feige got promoted over Perlmutter) is canon to the MCU. It got explicitly referenced in Age of Ultron. Dr list went straight from the show to AoU. The hellicarrier was being maintained by Coulson etc. The movies have referenced it and not just the other way around.
>>
>>77616559
>hen Jessica and Luke are talking about their origins, neither one of them suggests inhuman stuff or the cocoons.
Neother of them suggest anything, they ask how and they answer.
>The fact that neither of their origins has to do with inhumans would seem to support that even without terrigenesis, regular shmucks do get powers. Faggot.
The fact is, Inhumans are the only publicly known way for random people getting power. but JJ and Luke Cage know otherwise already.

>Watch the end of the first Avengers, some citizens weren't okay with the avengers and saw them as dangerous. You don't need Inhumans for regular people to be paranoid about superpowered people.
Missing my point. All the powered people are supposed to be known, and Inhumans are the only kind to be know to have power and hide them.

>I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around you reasoning.
I am simply stating that when you say >>77614410
>no one talks about Inhumans
you might actually be incorrect and that when that guy in the car and the couple were actually talking about "one of them" they might as well have talked about "those aliens the ACTU are hunting and President Kelly talked about". Note that the term "Inhuman" itself isn't publicly known, neither is the Cocoon process. An other reason neither Jessica nor Luke mention it.
>>
>>77616662
Dr.List was in Winter Solider first, dummy.
>>
>>77612170
>episode with the inhuman girl
Which one was that?
>>
>>77617274
The one Where May has to kill a little girl that can control anyone she touch and are powered by pain. It's where her nickname (the Cavalry) come from.

IT's explained she was exposed to Terragenesis too soon.
>>
>>77616768
>you might
Yeah, all you have is "maybe it is inhumans!"

It doesn't matter if being inhuman is the only way average people know that people can get powers, because they know none of the avengers are inhuman. Therefore, people know powered freaks are showing up with or without the inhumans.

Anon, it's okay to really really want this to all lie together but you have nothing more than your want for it to be true.
>>
>>77611251
>So, How will agent of SHIELD deal wit the event of Jessica Jones.
It won't.
>>
>>77617364
>Yeah, all you have is "maybe it is inhumans!"
It's enough to undermine your >>77614410
>no one talks about Inhumans in Jessica Jones
as an absolute statement.
>It doesn't matter if being inhuman is the only way average people know that people can get powers, because they know none of the avengers are inhuman
Exactly. thus, the awareness of the inhuman give the reactions they have more sense.

>Therefore, people know powered freaks are showing up with or without the inhumans.
Without the inhuman, people only know very few people (whose identity are already well known, btw) have power. With them being aware of the inhumans, that they jump so quick to "it must be one of those powered people" make more sense. Poeple are quicker to assume that a woman shooting laser poping out of nowhere can actually exist.
>>
>>77617497
It made a refernece to Dardevile.
>>
>>77617524
>being this autistic
I just mean there's no evidence for inhumans specifically

And still it doesn't fucking matter if inhumans are the only way people know for sure that people are made superpowered, that doesn't support your argument and you keep fucking saying it.
>>
>>77617524
I was assuming Agents of SHIELD Season 3 takes place around mid-to-late-2015. Jessica Jones definitely takes place during early 2015, so Jessica Jones most likely takes place before the current season of AoS, meaning Inhumans aren't known to the public. Hell, the Terrigen might not even be spreading through the water yet at this point.

Also keep in mind that before Inhumans were introduced SHIELD still had a rather expansive Index of powered beings, even if their "gifts" were as silly as giving themselves scalpel fingers.
>>
>>77617674
There is nothing autistic into assuming They have heard of the Inhumans on the news before those events.
>>
>>77617691
Seeing how quick everything goes, I actually assume the event of JJ take place between Last's week episode and now.
>>
>>77617674
>I just mean there's no evidence for inhumans specifically
Why are you talking about evidence. All I ma saying is that it easily fit with their reaction that they have seen President Kelly talk about the inhumans on the news.
>And still it doesn't fucking matter if inhumans are the only way people know for sure that people are made superpowered,
I have never said that, all I have said is that, with the plot of AoS, it make the existence of Super Powered people much more common and expected for the general public.
>>
>>77617759
That's not even what I was calling that post autistic for. Spaz confirmed.
>>
Question: I fucking hated Agents of Shield and dropped it after like episode 4, do I need to watch it for Jessica Jones context?

I loved Daredevil so I want more Netflix Marvel fun times but I don't want to have to catch up with AOS.
>>
>>77617830
Seeing that there was nothing autistic in that post to start with, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>77617863
>i've broken down your argument into absolute statements and now I'll prove that my fanfiction is superior to yours
pretty autistic desu senpai
>>
>>77617855
>and dropped it after like episode 4
Wut? Episode 4 is actually one of the few good episode in the first half of season 1.

>do I need to watch it for Jessica Jones context?
Not really. But you can watch AOS for itself. It's bad up until the event of Winter Soldier happens. from that point it get more or less good.

Season 2 is more interesting, some very good gunfight choregraphy, things actually remain interesting from start to finish, though it's not perfect eithe.

Seson 3 so far is the best and make AoS a genuinely good show.
>>
>>77617782
I have no idea why you would assume that. JJ is clearly set during winter and the incident where she left Kilgrave was on January 20, 2014 and was stated to be a year ago, so it's most likely early 2015. Agents of SHIELD season 3 seems to be set during summer to autumn.

>>77617855
No. Agents of SHIELD has gotten a lot better so I do recommend giving it another shot at some point, but it's not in any way related to Jessica Jones.
>>
>>77617901
Missing the point. I simply stated that you can't can't say that "no one talk about the inhumans" when their existence there is strong hint that they do. Nothing fanfici about it.
>>
>>77617928
Seemed to be present time to me, November.
>>
>>77617986
Right and that I already explained what I meant by "no one talks about inhumans"

I mean there's nothing that proves people know about inhumans or that connects this to the AoS world we're being shown.

That anyone is still arguing after I explained what I meant is autistic. Saying there's hard evidence that JJ's average people know about inhumans is fanfiction/headcanon at this point.
>>
>>77612021
>AoS is bad is my favorite meme.
Clark Gregg pls
>>
>>77618043
>I already explained what I meant by "no one talks about inhumans"
You actually didn't.
>I mean there's nothing that proves people know about inhumans or that connects this to the AoS world we're being shown.
The term "Inhuman" itself isn't publicly known. And my point is that people know that powered people are a much more common and widespread thing than the few existing ones seen so far in the movie. To the point they can easily believe someone telling there is a women who told him she can shoot laser through her eyes and take it at face value.

They talk about powered people running around, they just don't refer to "inhumans" because that word isn't publicly known.
>>
>>77617855
>do I need to watch it for Jessica Jones context?
No. AoS is completely ignored by the rest of the MCU.
>>
>>77611251
>So, How will agent of SHIELD deal wit the event of Jessica Jones.
They won't.
>It's not like they can ignore her existence, now.
They will. Agents of SHIELD has gotten wa better since they stopped being to beholden to the events outside it in the MCU, and they're not gonna go back to that.
>>
>>77612083
>the Black Skies in the Dardevil series are actually explained in AoS: they are inhuman that were activated in their childhood and are not fit to control their power, and kind of losing their mind in the process

>Show introduces cool mystery
>Before it gets to delve into it again, another show grabs it and gives it an underwhelming explanation

I feel bad for the DD writers.
>>
>>77618206
>I just mean there's no evidence for inhumans specifically

I know reading is hard
>>
>>77618266
>ignored by the rest of the MCU
Right!!! That's why Maria Hill never shows up ... oh wait, SHE DOES.
>>
Here's my question, who will the Defenders fight?
>>
>>77618396
That is some straight up bull. Is it AoS' s job to shoot down anything magic related in the MCU?
>>
>>77618441
AoS acknowledges the MCU, but not the other way around.
>>
>>77617323
>>77612083
It's a pretty big leap to go from "one little girl is inhuman" to "all super powered kids are inhuman"
>>
>>77612257
>Entertaining doesn't mean it is critically good. You can enjoy a bad movie.
It's getting good reviews.
>>
>>77617323
But there is no connection made to Black Sky.
>>
>>77612170
I just googled that and found nothing. You're making shit up.
>>
>>77618330
>They will. Agents of SHIELD has gotten wa better since they stopped being to beholden to the events outside it in the MCU, and they're not gonna go back to that.
They never stopped doing that.
>>
>>77611251
The only type of crossovers I'm really interested in for the shows are:

Daisy going to the same orphanage as Matt Murdock

Nuke possibly showing up to fuck shit up
>>
>>77618424
There are hints and it explain their reactions better.
>>
>>77618396
You think it wasn't intended this way? Nothing goes by without being approved.
>>77618535
Probably not all, but the one referenced as Black Sky. and it was confirmed by the producers of AoS.
>>
>>77618445
The Attackers.
>>
>>77611251

I'm sure they'll approach it the same way they approached Daredevil, by not approaching it at all.
>>
>>77618732
>and it was confirmed by the producers of AoS
No it fucking wasn't
>>
File: 0.jpg (78 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
78 KB, 600x389
>>77618895
Absorbing man say otherwise.
>>
File: Creel-vs-Murdock.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Creel-vs-Murdock.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>>77618522
>AoS acknowledges the MCU, but not the other way around.

AoS villain vs. FatherDevil

https://twitter.com/daredevil/status/568832472219127808
>>
>>77618949
>screenshot from Daredevil
>AoS acknowledges Daredevil!

Absorbing man says you're an idiot.
>>
>>77612711
>laughable powers
>like the guy that can melt metal.

what

Also I only watched the first 7 episodes or so of Agents of Shield but didn't Coulson specifically say something along the lines of despite all the crazy super powered shit going on, he firmly believes that there is no such thing as mind control? Shouldn't this be a big deal for them?
>>
>>77611251
I think the rest of the MCU is running on the assumption that AoS is canon until it's not.
>>
http://decider.com/2015/04/22/marvels-daredevil-easter-egg-guide/

DD's nods to AoS and AV.
>>
>>77618980
>>77619162
We never see him in DD. It's never even mentioned if he has powers.

It would have been acknowledging AoS is he appeared and had the same actor, but as-is it's simply both referencing the comics in completely independent ways.
>>
>>77619354
It sounds more like the movies are ignoring AoS, while AoS is trying to make sure they don't contradict anything seen in the movies.
>>
>>77619499
>t's simply both referencing the comics in completely independent ways.
That's how I took it.
>>
>>77617923
>Wut? Episode 4 is actually one of the few good episode in the first half of season 1.

Ignore this man's lies. I watched up to episode 7 and none of the episodes were good.
>>
>>77611978
>nand an urban legend, at that.

>Verified news reports from reputable sources
>Month long manhunt to capture him
>Very public takedown of the biggest crime boss in New York since the Five Families
>Treated as an urban legend

Yeah, you're a retard.
>>
>>77611867
Why would they?

He's just a low-level vigilante with no superpowers.

Then again, SHIELD decided that a woman with X-Acto knives stuck to her hands was something that required their intervention...
>>
File: 240px-Melter.jpg (29 KB, 240x355) Image search: [Google]
240px-Melter.jpg
29 KB, 240x355
>>77612711
>a bunch of literally who's with laughable powers like the guy that can melt metal.
Maybe read some comics you fucking casual
>>
>>77619499
>It would have been acknowledging AoS is he appeared and had the same actor, but as-is it's simply both referencing the comics in completely independent ways.
You're just being willfully stupid and ignorant.
>http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/08/jeph-loeb-confirms-daredevils-connection-to-an-agents-of-shield-villain

>In regards to the age difference, Loeb explained, "If you look at it, there's actually a very critical line, which is, 'Battlin' Jack is doing very well against a much younger fighter.' So the idea is, we looked at it from the point of view of, Mike Tyson was the heavyweight champion when he was 18 years old. [Brian Patrick Wade], who plays him in the show, looks like he's in his mid-30s, so there was enough time for us to be able to say, 'There's no reason why that isn't the same person.'
>"The fun part is you caught it; the good news is you don't have to. But if you're a Marvel fan or a SHIELD fan or a Daredevil fan, you go, 'Oh! It is all related in some way' -- or like I say, '#ItsAllConnected.'"

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>77619306
>he firmly believes that there is no such thing as mind control?
It's bullshit to begin with, especially considering Avengers, which had a major subplot revolving around mind control.
>>
>>77619873
But the everyday citizen in the MCU or even government agencies that aren't SHIELD don't know that that's a thing
>>
>>77619556
Then you're as stupid as he is. They've said a million times that the TV shows and the movies are all part of the MCU.
>>
>>77619306
I thought it wasn't mind control but psychics he says he doesn't believe in.
>>
>>77618676
Season 1 first half was about Extremis soldiers, Chitauri helmets, and Asgardian staves. This season is about Inhumans, who, as of yet, haven't even been introduced in the movies.
>>
>>77619873
No, but you see, the mind control power was in the staff. It's not the user itself who has mind control power.
>>
>>77619306
Yes for the entire first season coulson called bullshit anytime mind control was brought up. I understand there is a leap between just being physically enhanced or being able to project some energy and controlling minds but that shouldn't be immediately laughed at. You draw the line when it sounds too ridiculous and I think they have seen enough shit that mental abilities aren't crossing that weird threshold. They never really go into detail about their thoughts on mind control anymore though and I'd how after the shit they saw people do in season 2 (especially with Raina) it isn't off the table anymore .

>>77619916
>But the everyday citizen in the MCU or even government agencies that aren't SHIELD don't know that that's a thing
The thing is though the discussion is specifically about SHIELD.
>>
>>77620108
Because it's not like they've been trying to make them into mutants or have an inhumans movie coming out eventually or anything.
>>
>>77620167
>Because it's not like they've been trying to make them into mutants
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>77619593
Not to mention a picture of him at the end of the season. He MIGHT have been an urban legend at the start but considering no one talked about him at first and he had few distinguishable characteristics no one thought it was the same guy in a black outfit.
>>
>>77620128
It's still a stupid assertion considering all the crap they deal with on a weekly basis. And then you have Wanda.
>>
>>77620221
It has to do with the fact that they're still beholden to the movieverse, smart one.
>>
>>77617540
When?
>>
>>77620248
Wanda was the first instance apparently of someone having powers like that.
>>
>>77611283
so should one just skip ahead to season3?

watched 4 episodes of season 1 and disliked it.
>>
>>77619837
>'There's no reason why that isn't the same person.'
That's literally all it is. A lack of contradiction. That does not make it a reference.
>>
>>77619943
That's the official stance, yes, but the movies are not written with the TV shows in mind. The continuity is one-way.
>>
>>77617211

Great so Dr List went from being a member of Hydra in Winter Soldier to AoS to AoU.. How does this make AoS not part of the MCU exactly?

This may all change with Feige being promoted above Perlmutter but as of all released material the TV shows and movies are concretely canon to each other especially with Agents of SHIELD.
>>
>>77617211
>>77621365

Also,
>Dr. Arnim Zola in CA:FA
>Dr. Arnim Zola shown imprisoned in Peggy Carter
>Dr. Arnim Zola computerized in TWS
>Peggy Carter imprisons Dr. Whitehall
>Dr. Whitehall was a main arc villain in AoS
>>
>>77620431
I don't think anyone was refuting that. The point was more about the TV shows tying in with one another.
>>
>>77621365
>How does this make AoS not part of the MCU exactly?
That's not what people are saying.

They're saying the rest of the MCU ignores AoS, and AoS is written in a way that it could never interact meaningfully with the movies or even other shows.
>>
>>77620248
>It's still a stupid assertion considering all the crap they deal with on a weekly basis.

They're mostly done with that sort of assertion after seeing all the various Inhuman powers. Reina even displayed prescience.
>>
>>77620413
>'There's no reason why that isn't the same person.'
>That's literally all it is. A lack of contradiction. That does not make it a reference.

by that logic, when Spider-Man appears in another comic, it's not a crossover because we don't know for sure that it's the same Spider-Man. he could be a near-identical duplicate!
>>
>>77622677
>AoS is written in a way that it could never interact meaningfully with the movies or even other shows.

It could. They just keep it from doing so.
>>
>>77623027
It's more like claiming that when Spider-Man appeared in EMH, it was acknowledging the Spectacular Spider-Man show as canon. Or that the Daily Bugle being seen in Affleck's Daredevil means it's in continuity with Raimi's Spider-Man movies.

There are multiple versions of these characters, and both shows are adaptations of common source material.
>>
>>77623066
If by "they" you mean Marvel Studios, because they don't want to have to write with AoS in mind, then yes.
>>
File: 1414294930921s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1414294930921s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>77620393

Watch the whole thing
>>
>>77623101
>mentions 2 different universes (Affleck DD and Raimi SM)
>compares to 1 MCU universe
> JUST FUCKING LAZY BAIT
You have gone thru the marvel wikia universe, right?
>>
>>77621572
Not that guy, but these are both ABC shows, which are more in line with each other than the Netflix ones.
>>
>>77623198
>line of replies does not have Netflix
Who are you replying to?
>>
>>77623190
I'm saying that, while AoS is "officially" in the same universe, it's never going to have real interaction with the rest of the MCU.
>>
>>77623244
That's not what you said.
Read your own post.
>>
>igh
>inhuman growth hormone?

i dont know what else it could be. we havent had anyone in the mcu that was just born with powers that isnt inhuman right?
>>
>>77623126
aos is best when its reacting to the movies. thats what saved the 1st season
>>
>>77623271
The point of my post is that calling such things references to AoS, as opposed to references to the Marvel source in general, is dishonest.
>>
>>77623641
>dishonest
>compares correlations to different universes to
>correlations within 1 universe
>who's dishonest here?
Read your own post.
>>
>>77623707
You re-read it.

A Marvel show referencing something in the comics, that AoS also used, without using anything specific to the AoS usage, is not a clear reference to AoS.
>>
>>77623796
>without using anything specific to the AoS usage

>really does not read marvel wikia
>Creel
>What now?
Read your own post.
>>
>>77623796

>Dr. List
>What now?
Read your own post.
>>
>>77623796

>Helicarrier No. 64
>What now?
Read your own post.
>>
>>77623796

>Jasper Sitwell
>What now?
Read your own post.
>>
>>77623796

>Lemurian Star
>What now?
Read your own post.
>>
>>77623846
Creel isn't specific to AoS at all.
>>77624042
From The Winter Soldier.
>>77624068
From The Avengers movie.

You can put those lines in one post, by the way.
>>
>>77623796

>Gideon Malick
>What now?
Read your own post.
>>
>>77624206
From The Winter Soldier?
>>
>>77624236
From The Avengers movie?

Why are you spamming this thread with multiple posts in a row?
>>
>>77611251
Civil War, OP.
>>
The Netflix shows and AoS will most likely just ignore each other outside a few subtle references.
>>
>>77612021
>>77611283
I watched it for a while, then got really bored with it and dropped it. Then I gave it another shot, caught up and watched season 2 until Battlestar Galactica took over. Then I noticed my mind was slowly imploding from boring mediocrity and I dropped it again.

I really, really fucking doubt that season 3 is where they suddenly made leaps and bounds in all aspects of quality all of a sudden,
>>
>>77625740

remember during Season 2 when they kept saying that Season 1 had been shit but Season 2 was good? And now that Season 3 is airing Season 2 was shit and Season 3 is good. I can't wait for Season 4 to come out so Season 3 can be shit.
>>
>>77626080
Except no one's saying season 2 was shit. Just that season one got better in the post Winter Soldier episodes, season 2 was as a whole better than even the good episodes of season 1, and season 3 is still an improvement over season 2. Being an improvement over something doesn't inherently mean the thing before it was shit.
>>
>>77611251

See, I'd place JJ as slightly after DD which was just after the first Avengers movie.

I think it's set before Age of Ultron based solely off the fact they don't mention Ultron.
>>
>>77626876
Why would they mention Ultron? He raided a bunch of installations and wrecked some city in Sokovia. It was news for a week but wouldn't matter much to the unaffected.
>>
>>77626993
He probably means mention(s) ala from Ant-Man.
>"dropping cities"
>>
>>77626993
A whole city was blown up. That's historical news.

That said, there's not really any reason for people to mention it in the scenes we see.
>>
>>77627219
>people to mention
they don't have to, it can be like a news/web article.
like the "battle of new york" in daredevil.
>>
>>77627333
Sure. But then you'd be contradicted by that idiot above saying *it wasn't really used; it's a nod to the comics*
>>
>>77627333
In DD it made perfect sense to be mentioned, since the story is set in that exact same place and the plot is driven by the aftermath of that movie.

There's no reason to mention Ultron other than references for references' sake.
>>
>>77626993

We're talking about two large otherworldly armies invading and causing mass destruction to a non-powered human populace they could have easily dropped in a mention of it in any of the scenes where normal folks are perturbed by those with powers.

The fact they didn't and the fact that this directly follows daredevil makes it easy for me to place it here in the timeline, at least in my own head til they officially state otherwise.
>>
>>77627376
Except the destruction of Sokovia was something very much exclusive to the film.

Plus, we've already established the shows acknowledge the movies, just not the other way around.
>>
>>77626993
>It was news for a week but wouldn't matter much to the unaffected.

Except that in real life people will talk about tragedies and stuff for weeks to come. Remember Paris? People are going to have facebook pages with a french flag on them for weeks if not months. In the MCU world equivalent of facebook everyones probably got the Sokovian flag or something.
>>
>>77628161

Plus Sokovia is a way bigger deal than just 140 or however many people getting killed, and Ultron got way closer to wiping out humanity than ISIS ever will. Remember, it wasn't just a city blowing up, but also the plot of Armageddon as well.
>>
>>77628269

And oh man, how much do governments talk about refugees already, imagine an entire country of refugees because their city got vaporized by an evil robot that the worlds only superhero team created.

Amongst all the registration chatter there'd definitely be some talk, articles, segments, whatever on the current events.
>>
>>77611262
This is still a meme?
AoS is decent, not amazing, but far from shit.
>>
>>77613456
They can't use the M word.
So it's either Inhumans or they're all science experiments.
And Marvel really, REALLY, want's people to like Inhumans.
>>
>>77611317
>Defenders will be formed with the somewhat approval of SHIELD
I doubt SHIELD will get a mention since the Defenders are all street level and will live within a few blocks of one another

maybe at the end, SHIELD find out
>>
>>77628696
If they introduced a character who had powers naturally without any science experiment or terrigenesis but didn't use the M word, would it still be a problem?
>>
>>77629481
No. They just can't use the M word or any characters who are M-words.
>>
>>77629481
Probably not, but the people watching are going to want to know why/how they have powers and the people writing are going to want to give some kind of explanation.

Hopefully something positive comes out of Marvel letting Fox make those two TV shows.
>>
>>77629577
Alien hybrid maybe? A half-Asgardian will have more-than-human strength.
>>
>>77628696

Supposedly Marvel Studios president Feige is fine with Mutants and works on the assumption they'll get back the X-Men rights at some point. It's the notoriously stereotypically jewish head of Marvel Ike Perlmutter who is forcing the Inhumans down our throats. While Disney CEO Eiger doesn't give a fuck as long as the movies make money and Feige is happy.
>>
>>77620393
It's hot ass garbage until the captain America 2 tie in (which is in the early teens of S1 episodes I think)
Then it's like okay after that
>>
>>77629647
I kinda hope they do, but at the same time, I like the slightly darker X-Men movies from Fox, plus I doubt we'll ever get anything like the Deadpool movie from Marvel.

I just hope Fox does X-Force some justice.
There any word on what characters are going to be used?
>>
>>77629647
At this point, what role can mutants even play in the MCU since Inhumans seem to have taken their spot? I mean, specific X-Men sure but mutants as a whole would have to play a completely different role than they do in the comics otherwise they're just Inhumans who didn't need Terrigen mist and aren't decendants of aliens.
>>
I really, really, really wish all this TV shit didn't exist. It's hard enough to pretend the movies work together as a coherent universe....
>>
>>77633721
flip the roles and have it that Genosha is the secret hidden superpower?
>>
>>77633721

The comics are doing the reverse of this right now with the Inhumans suddenly springing up and Mutants going extinct. The only reason it's Inhumans are taking Mutants place in the MCU and comics is someone at Marvel-Disney (allegedly Perlmutter rather than Feige) listening to corporate IP lawyers vs what actually makes sense as a story or in the long term for brand value.
>>
>>77611251
It is hard to pinpoint when in 2015 Jessica Jones occur. But here is what we do know. People care calling powered people Gifted rather than Enhanced as coined in AoS and AoU.

Fury's SHIELD leak further broke the broken masquerade.

It does have the feared after effects as to why the Gifted Index was kept by SHIELD. Part of the purpose of the Gifted Index was not just registering powered individuals but protecting the good ones.

But as we've seen with the thumb drive somebody else is cataloging Gifted like Killgrave and Luke.

This IGH sounds too much like Inhuman Growth Hormone, in any case they have their own super soldier program. They could've created Jessica. They may be involved in the experiments with Killgrave, those kids and Luke.
>>
>>77623348
>we havent had anyone in the mcu that was just born with powers that isnt inhuman right?

Asgardians and other aliens, but they're not human either.
>>
File: Strucker_doctor.png (3 MB, 1920x1896) Image search: [Google]
Strucker_doctor.png
3 MB, 1920x1896
Dr. List has appeared in both AoS and AoU.

Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>77611251
Holy fuck, did they dig up Michael Jackson for this?
>>
>>77633890
It's not that hard. There is an increasing amount of material, but the comics have infinitely greater continuity.
>>
>>77612711
>and a bunch of literally who's with laughable powers like the guy that can melt metal.
I think you missed the episode where Fagneto shown ability to control his power and was thinking about using it for construction purpose.

In one move Inhumans shown their superiority over mutants, as they also would like to use their ability for mundane purposes for good of society, while mutants cares only about their rights, and nothing about public service other than fighting supervillains.
>>
>>77616559
>So when Jessica and Luke are talking about their origins, neither one of them suggests inhuman stuff or the cocoons. The fact that neither of their origins has to do with inhumans would seem to support that even without terrigenesis, regular shmucks do get powers. Faggot.
While random people with superpowers, suspected to be Aliens, could become known fact in AoS, the terrigenesis and cocoons are not, so unless Luke Cage and JJ would have it, there is no reason to mention it for them. Vague knowledge =/= knowing all stuff.
>>
>>77633721
>>77629647
Both universes are better without being connected.
>>
>>77639304
He appeared in TWS first. That's a TWS screenshot in that pic.
>>
>>77640167

I agree the X-Men movies work better as a separate universe to the MCU right now. But that doesn't mean Marvel need to force the Inhumans down our throats both on screen and in the books, while fucking the X-Men in the ass in the comics.
>>
File: you like ike.jpg (110 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
you like ike.jpg
110 KB, 620x387
>>77629647
>stereotypically jewish head of Marvel Ike Perlmutter
heh. Sad but true.
He's single highhandedly set back perceptions the Jewish people by decades.
>>
>>77642580

I felt bad saying it as it's dangerously close to /pol/tard crap. But he is such a Jewish stereotype it's silly.
>>
>>77642667
Stereotypes exist for a reason. Sometimes, it isn't considered racist when you notice a trend among an ethnic group.
>>
>>77642667
>>77642580

You know, i get that you don't like /pol/ but here on 4chan you don't need to apologize every time you say something that might possibly be construed as racist. This was true even before there was a /pol/.
>>
File: steve-buscemi-fargo.jpg (46 KB, 266x173) Image search: [Google]
steve-buscemi-fargo.jpg
46 KB, 266x173
>>77642688
It's just racist to assume everyone in that group is like that.

Ike is the bad apple that gives all the other apples a bad name.

A Jewish friend once said how he and his family make sure to tip extra generously to avoid such stereotypes.

Of course tipping is just a scam created by the Illuminati to keep workers working for shitty wages. That's why I refuse to tip.
>>
>>77642843
>A Jewish friend once said how he and his family make sure to tip extra generously to avoid such stereotypes.

Isn't tiptoeing around a stereotype like that just another form of racism?
>>
>>77642824

Oh I know that. I was just responding to that anon and elaborating.
>>
Regardless of any stereotypes, Perlmutter sounds like a dickbag based on the rumours about how he manages Marvel. I can see how he helped them out of bankruptcy, but can also understand how Feige was worried Perlmutter would fuck up the movies with his policies so went to Disney CEO Eiger to get effectively promoted out from under Perlmutter so he couldn't fuck up the movies, and how we could get crap like the Inhumans being shoved down our throats.
>>
>>77643119
>but can also understand how Feige was worried Perlmutter would fuck up the movies with his policies so went to Disney CEO Eiger to get effectively promoted out from under Perlmutter so he couldn't fuck up the movies

So does that mean less Iron Man 2/Thor 2 style executive meddling moving forward, then, or what?
>>
>>77646414

Not sure. Some rumours suggest Feige was responsible for the meddling the fucked those movies and involvement of the Marvel (publishing) made the other ones like WS great.

Others suggest Perlmutter was dangerously close to fucking up things like Infinity War because he wouldn't sign off on its huge budget etc. No one knows from what I read.
>>
>>77646414
>So does that mean less Iron Man 2/Thor 2 style executive meddling moving forward, then, or what?

No, Feige was probably in the middle of that.
>>
>>77642909
depends on what the cause of the week is
>>
>>77648979
>>77651192

In what way was Perlmutter going to fuck up the movies with his policies then?
>>
>>77652437
Being too cheap and scaring away talent with awful contracts, as well as limiting budgets too much.

Feige is probably at the center of most of the creative meddling, particularly forcing Joss to include Infinity Stone stuff in Avengers 2 and driving Edgar Wright away. But Ant-Man still turned out fine!
>>
Yes they'll have to address it. Because they've never just ignored big issues before. Like what happened to the helicarrier, or what happened to having a board of directors over Coulson, or where they suddenly got tons of bases and unlimited cash after having nothing, or what happened to all those ridiculously dangerous artifacts they just left all over the world. Yup, this one they'll actually talk about.
>>
>>77619776
Just because he's in the comics doesn't make his powers not lame. He's a D list background character who's powers have little application except for causing chaos from just melting things around him. Literally any other inhuman could just walk up and waste his ass, even that one chick who's "power" was pointy fingernails.
>>
>>77653309
>Literally any other inhuman could just walk up and waste his ass, even that one chick who's "power" was pointy fingernails.

But he'd melt her fingernails.
>>
Eh, the continuation of the MCU in AoS shouldn't be a big deal. Technically Shield should be keeping tabs on everything, including all the mutants and so on.

However, there is just too much shit for AoS to stay consistent with. I'd rather they not try to shoehorn JJ into their plot if there really is no purpose to it. I haven't finished JJ yet but I suppose that AoS should only mention really huge, important events. Idk if JJ has or will have any of those yet.

All they really need is to mention something about JJ in the dialogue, like DD did as a nod to Avengers. That's really all. I'd rather not have them try to crossover their world because AoS is extremely subpar compared to JJ, and would just bring down the JJ story overall.
>>
>>77653404
>mutants
Uh I believe the terms are "inhuman" or "gifted" you moran
>>
>>77611307
I like how they tried to get a guy that could almost be Chris Evans.
>>
>>77629619
>Alien hybrid maybe?
That's pretty much how they're treating Inhumans in AoS.
>>
>>77653829
For gods, sake.
They could have used "MARVELS" for gifted people.

It rolls off the tounge, it's perfect branding, and it strips all power that Superman has as the "superhero".

All they need to do is not make everything about ironman 24/7 and make all of these superpowered people look cool and varied and give it a fleshed out world and run with the whole.
Marvel. Thing.

The branding alone is worth billions if it catches on even with children.
All they need is to brew up or find a small team of kids/teens with innocent yet cool looking powers and have the Bugle run a "Modern Marvels" headline.
And have everyone call super powered people marvels from then on.
>>
>Agents of Shield

Holy shit, people still watch that garbage?
>>
>>77657812
Yeah cause it's no longer garbage.
>>
>>77611262

I do, an the past 4 episodes have been fucking incredible.

The one in space actually brought me to fucking tears.

Also, Punisher/Micro reference in the earlier seasons. I think early season 2.
>>
>>77628762

DD and Spiderman for a mention at the end of Age of Ultron and Inhumans were reference in JJ, so I expect some sort of reference in AOS, especially since Punisher was already referenced. Or, Micro atleast.
>>
>>77628633
Mediocrity is murder
>>
>>77657858
You're right.
It's just medicore now.
>>
>>77612102
>They've been contradicted by the films on a few occasions.

This has literally never happened.
>>
>>77612193
It was actually pretty believable.

All the "super powered beings are real!" stuff is actually -still- quite new. A lot of people are in disbelief that this stuff really happened. Or actively choosing to look past it and being knowingly ignorant. Its no different than how there are people in real life who STILL think that the moon landing was staged. Until they personally experience it, its fake to them.

The idea of super powers being real is just too much for some people to handle.
>>
>>77639304
Coulson and Nick have also appeared in AoS and MCU movies. Also Hill. And Siff.
>>
>Hydra is looking to buy the Yellow Jacket tech in Ant Man
>Ward and "I'm not the same guy from the first Avengers" mention nothing about this
>>
>>77661552
The events of Ant-man are mentioned by Coulson.

And it was an other faction of Hydra than the Ward one.
>>
>>77617825
>All I ma saying
Ok, Jar Jar Binks.
>>
>>77653340
you don't fucking need metal fingernails to beat this guy
>>
>>77639992
the X-Men would help with stuff like that if they weren't scrutinized
>>
>>77619499
>It's never even mentioned if he has powers.
>Its impossible that he got his powers AFTER the boxing match
>>
>>77619593
>Very public takedown of the biggest crime boss in New York since the Five Families
>No one of importance actually sees Daredevil

Yup. Totally public.
>>
>>77612102

AoS is actually really lucky in that its production schedule lets them work their plots around the films, so they can avoid discrepancies as much as possible.
>>
>>77661508
Sitwell, a character introduced in the one-shots and AoS was also a major character in Winter Soldier.
>>
>>77661552
>>77661565
So, there are currently 3 known factions of Hydra:
-- Gideon Malick's
-- Grant Ward's
-- Mitchell Carson's

... there are probably others. Who can/will unify them? Zemo? Bob?
>>
>>77662738
Grant has now joined back Gideon.

And Mitchell Carson might have as well worked fro him too.
>>
>>77662738
Gideon and Grant are now the same one. Mitchell's may be part of Gideon's also. We don't know if he's just some underling (which is more likely the case) or not.
>>
>>77662786
>>77662793
would be REALLY COOL if it's mystery guy ... and it's Bob
>>
>>77612040
This! Surely they would've been keeping tabs on Killgrave (especially seeing as he stops being so discreet) and send a team to have a look in... It would've made sense to at some point have one AoS character, or maybe Hill show up and try to neutralise him, only to get in Jessica's way and then throw it back in her court.

Maybe otherwise a scene in AoS of the team recovering Killgrave's body.
>>
>>77662817
Bob is a joke character and, worse, part of Deadpool's cast. He's not going to appear except as a gag reference, i.e. Coulson or Daisy sarcastically saying "Bob, Agent of Hydra?".
>>
>>77663523
>>
Sure shield would be looking for Nick Fury's "friend" Frank Castle. I mean if you want a Hydra base taken down by 1 guy without Super powers it's him.
>>
>>77663717
The Punisher is a little too extralegal even for the currently officially outlaw SHIELD organization.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.