[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Behold, /co/, the mighty Zephyr Blade.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: zephyr blade.png (208 KB, 426x480) Image search: [Google]
zephyr blade.png
208 KB, 426x480
Behold, /co/, the mighty Zephyr Blade.
>>
>>77604313
it's a little .. small..
>>
>>77605955
So Whatchu saying man. You don't want it?
>>
RIVER... OF BLOOD.

[Moooo]
>>
>>77604313
This and Battlefield Friends are GOAT machinima series.
>>
>>77606011
I stopped following them after they started that neebs gaming shit. As much as I despise it, it's good to see them continue working on animations.
>>
File: Apocalypse Lane.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse Lane.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>the escapist

Next you'll be making threads about Unforgotten Realms and Game Dogs.
>>
>>77606097
Pretty sure they do the gaming channel because it's pretty much the only shit that actually makes them money so that they can keep doing what they do. They've openly said that the market is saturated with gaming channels, but also acknowledge that it works.
>>
>>77606368
It would be different if the content they put out through that channel was decent but it isnt. The majority of their content seems to just be them yelling or being zany. The gaming news channel they had was far better.
>>
>>77606400
Yeah, but what the gaming channel is what is actually making them money. I mean, I'd probably do the same thing if it meant being able to keep doing what I love as well.
>>
>>77606437
That doesn't make it less shit.
>>
>>77606529
But it does mean they get to continue doing good shit as well.
>>
>>77606548
The ends don't justify the memes
>>
>>77606607
I don't see the problem. You can just wait until they actually put out more cartoons and just watch those, which by the sounds of it is what you probably do already. That's what I did with BFF. It doesn't make their good content less good.
>>
>>77606655
I stopped supporting them once Culture Shock ended. I haven't taken a second glance at their content since I watched them yell into a mic for 15 minutes.
>>
>>77606711
Supporting them? You mean you actually didn't use adblock on their videos?
>>
>>77606743
I spread their contents to friends, donated to that kickstarters they put up and watched their content without adblock. I advocated for them as creators which is more than a lot of people who passively watched their stuff did.
>>
>>77606823
I just ignore stuff I don't like and focus on content that I do from creators. I find worrying about a creator's entire body of work to get in the way of enjoying the content that is worthwhile. The latest season of BFF just wrapped up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.