[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know we have these kinds of threads semi frequently, but what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 32
File: ddpun.jpg (64 KB, 633x537) Image search: [Google]
ddpun.jpg
64 KB, 633x537
I know we have these kinds of threads semi frequently, but what if these two became Gotham residents?
>>
>>77590836
well obviously they would hang out with batman.
>>
>>77590844
Batman would bitch because Punisher aims at heads, unlike Red Hood.
>>
>>77590881
I don't think Batman would be lenient on Frank like the Marvel heroes are, they'd probably be straight up enemies
>>
>>77590836
Batman would put Frank in Blackgate before his first night was through.

Then Frank would regularly escape, as you do in Gotham.

Matt would be a different story I think at first Batman would be opposed, but Batman cares about competence and Matt for better or worse, does get shit done. The conflict would come from them stepping on each others toes.
>>
>>77591003
Totally. One time, Batman would beat the fuck out of Frank and Frank would totally let him do it, because he respects Batman.
And when Batman is dead, Punisher would wear Batcowl and kill criminals. Honoring Batman's legacy, you see.
>>
>>77591030
>Batman would put Frank in Blackgate before his first night was through.
>Then Frank would regularly escape, as you do in Gotham.

But not before murdering every criminal in Blackgate, like a Frank does
>>
>>77591084
Exactly, then he goes to arkham
>>
>>77591084
Movie Batman and Movie Punisher have roughly the same kill ratio, so they'd get along ok.
>>
File: latest.jpg (97 KB, 400x609) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
97 KB, 400x609
>>77590836
Frank did try to go to Gotham once.
He ended up leaving in disgust because a crazy guy in a bat fursuit beat him up every time he tried to shoot villains.
>>
>>77591084

Frank might even let himself get caught just to he can have a go at some of the big Gotham fucks.Basically the plot of "The Cell" but in Arkham or Blackgate.
>>
>>77591150

That or he really hated being drawn by Romita Jr. That cover is hideous.
>>
File: tumblr_mrzrvjCzjf1qb4emvo1_500.jpg (54 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrzrvjCzjf1qb4emvo1_500.jpg
54 KB, 500x485
Punisher ends up in Arkham pretty damn fast.

Matt swaps out his horns for ear points, ends up as Blind Bat or The Echolocator or something.
>>
>>77591097
>>77591160
I just got an image of Punisher taking out the power in Arkham, and slowly killing all the corrupt guards and villains Alien style and Batman has to come try to save them
>>
File: ghostriderhatesdaredevil.jpg (14 KB, 312x161) Image search: [Google]
ghostriderhatesdaredevil.jpg
14 KB, 312x161
With Matt gone from the Marvel universe, Ghost Rider legally changes his name to Dare Devil.
>>
>>77591471
Then he moves to Blackgate.

Its Rorschach all over again.
>>
Batman builds power armor to fight the Punisher and develops a serum that makes himself temporarily blind so he can match Daredevil in hand to hand combat.

You think I'm joking, but you know this is just the kind of stupid shit they'd do in a modern Batman comic.
>>
>>77591631

>develops a serum that makes himself temporarily blind
In modern Batman I think that it would be easier to make Daredevil see and defeat him while he's confused as to why he can see.
>>
File: Typical DC Writer.png (412 KB, 419x444) Image search: [Google]
Typical DC Writer.png
412 KB, 419x444
>>
>>77591631
>>77591642
Why would he need to fight Daredevil though?
>>
>>77591663

because they are in a crossover? Do you need more?
>>
>>77591642
No, you're missing the comic, this is a modern DC comic about Batman, the logic has to be ass backwards for forced edginess.

>>77591663
The same reason any two heroes fight one another.
>>
>>77590836
Joker would go bonkers trying to make Frank smile.

Daredevil might take Terry McGinnis's approach, he's a lawyer, shit talking is his job.
>>
>>77591688

True, my bad. Plus, we already made Daredevil able to see in Superior Iron Man.
>>
>>77591642
They just did that in an Iron Man book.
>>
File: moonknight_5004.jpg (49 KB, 550x287) Image search: [Google]
moonknight_5004.jpg
49 KB, 550x287
>>77591714
I want to see Moon Knight smart off to Bruce
>>
>>77591746
I like that Moon Knight finally just works alone, you'd think grumpy Bruce would do the same but instead he has a family of annoying teens hounding him day in and day out.
>>
>>77590836
A lot of Gotham villians would vanish.
When I say "vanish" I mean "shot in the head".

In fact, Gotham would become quite friendly and nice within a few years.
>>
File: Punisher%20Mech_zpsmtpsnlho.jpg (211 KB, 691x545) Image search: [Google]
Punisher%20Mech_zpsmtpsnlho.jpg
211 KB, 691x545
>>77591631

>Batman builds power armor to fight the Punisher
>>
>>77591829

Frank should use his mini-mechas more often.
>>
File: moon-knight-10.jpg (212 KB, 648x628) Image search: [Google]
moon-knight-10.jpg
212 KB, 648x628
>>77591829
This looks a whole lot like a Tau battlesuit

>>77591828
Maybe if it was Moon Knight instead of DD
>>
>>77591037
So it's like that time he fought Captain America, Cosby?
>>
>>77591746
>>77591761
>>77591859
I'd pay to see Moon Knight carve off Joker's new face to wear around.
>>
>>77591829
Source please that looks awesome.
>>
Batman would do everything in his power to get them out of "his" city as soon as possible, because only the Bat Family is allowed to operate in Gotham and only with Batman's blessing and direct supervision.
>>
>>77592224
Why don't you put gotham in a bottle batman
>>
>>77591037
>Frank
>Having respect for a man in a bat shaped spandex costume

Batman is no Captain america nigga, Frank would hate him.
>>
>>77592852
Never doubt idiocy of writers.
>>
>>77590836
The Joker would still not be killed.
>>
>>77592852
You have a point, Frank doesn't think too highly of your average capes. Which honestly makes his usual costume a bit silly, I know it's classic and all but I always kinda prefer street clothes Frank not because of design but because of principal
>>
>>77593000
Thanks to Batman
>>
>>77591037
>Frank would totally let him do it,

He can't do anything to stop batman from doing it. Punisher does not work on DC.
>>77591030
>The conflict would come from them stepping on each others toes.

I think the conflict will be with two-face, or daredevil beating someone that had important information, but nothing more, daredevil is pretty much Nightwing.
>>
>>77592852
>Batman is no Captain america nigga
Yeah, bruce is not ok with his country bombing children or serving in a dumb war.
>>
>>77593115
He seemed OK with it when Harley was doing it.
>>
>>77593115
>I don't read comics, the post.

Get out pleb.
>>
>>77593171
Are you implying Steve does not support the american troops?
>>
>>77593092
>He can't do anything to stop batman from doing it. Punisher does not work on DC.
Punisher doesn't work on comics period, he's a vigilante not a writer or artist.

But anyway, Punisher has almost the same level of plot armor Batman does....he literally took down fucking Ghost Rider with a one liner, he gets his ass kicked by dudes like Daredevil who have powers but he still holds his own, sometimes bests them, and always manages to get out in time to come back in a couple pages...usually by something going boom
>>
File: 1445995913691.jpg (212 KB, 1280x2020) Image search: [Google]
1445995913691.jpg
212 KB, 1280x2020
>>77591160
>>77591471
>>77591471

So Batman realizes after the third massacre or so that he can't let Frank loose in Arkham or Blackgate because he'll kill everyone. He also knows Frank will also assuredly escape to kill more, so what's the alternative?
>>
>>77593267
>so what's the alternative?

Is none...Punisher becomes Batman's reverse Joker, destined to do it forever
>>
>>77593257
Batman is Captain America tier, and a way better fighter. Frank can't prep time fucking batman, as simple as that. >muh sentry sorry but no. Point a gun at batman and you will get your face smashed.

>>77593267

>so what's the alternative?

Frank in the suicide squad where he belongs.
>>
>>77593319
You realize that's because Batman has 33inch thick plot armor, and more than Frank? The only alternative would be to put him in isolation forever.

If not, he keeps killing Gotham's worst. Eventually the people of gotham would cheer him because he actually did something that lasts. Most of Gotham's worst proprietors of crime can be stopped with a bullet.

Eventually the only people who'd be left would be petty criminals batman and punisher.
>>
>>77593254
Are you implying you have read comics?
>>
>>77593319
>Batman is Captain America tier
No powers, so no he isn't
>and a way better fighter
Debatable

>Frank can't prep time fucking batman, as simple as that.
No, but he can blow things up, Punisher isn't a hero, he knows how to exploit the weakness of heroes
>Point a gun at batman and you will get your face smashed.
Look I'm not saying Punisher would beat Batman, get over it fagboy, err, fanboy. I'm saying Batman still can't beat Frank because nobody beats Frank in the end either....he always gets out, he always gets away, he always kills, he always Franks.

I also think that while Batman beats Punisher in combat, Daredevil would beat Batman easily...just like Spider-Man would.
>>
>>77593319
>Frank in the suicide squad where he belongs.

Do you know who Frank is? He would just kill the suicide squad
>>
>>77593319
>Batman is Captain America tier, and a way better fighter.
In the crossover Batman said Captain America would beat him in a fight 'Eventually' because Batman is a sore loser
>>
>>77593364
>Eventually the people of gotham would cheer him because he actually did something that lasts.

Gotham is a Catholic city, it's damned and was constructed to make people mad, no they would never cheer for him, especially when half of the population has some guy from their family working for the mafia.
>>
>>77593319
>>77593428
Frank couldn't beat Batman considering how often he loses to Moon Knight
>>
File: punisher_joker2.jpg (321 KB, 909x1443) Image search: [Google]
punisher_joker2.jpg
321 KB, 909x1443
>>77591037

Tune in next week and watch as Batman stops the US Navy SEALs from killing Osama bin Laden!
>>
>>77593444
>In the crossover Batman said Captain America would beat him in a fight 'Eventually' because Batman is a sore loser

Read it again, he says anyone can win.
He clearly states "it's conceivable", the point was that they were evently matched and keep fighting would had been a waste of time. Possible measn it can go both ways. >>77593428
>Daredevil would beat Batman easily
Nope. Bruce post one year later is near the one category, Matt is just olympic tier, Bruce is peak human.
>>
>>77593531
batman can beat Spiderman too. Batman is peak human and spiderman is as strong as a spider. I mean think about it a spider isn't that strong, you can squish it with your foot.
>>
>>77593531
Batman is peak human and superman is only as strong as super. That isn't so strong.
>>
>>77593493
Nobody in either post you quoted said Frank does beat Batman. Calm your fucking mantits

Batman likely beats Moon Knight as well, despite them having basically the same exact resources, tech, and skillset...Batman has more discipline, Moony is willing to kill people....edge goes to Batty boy.

However like I said, I don't see how Batman could have an advantage over Daredevil...his powers are basically like, built to handle every trick Batman can throw with ease
>>
>>77593585
>batman can beat Spiderman too

He can't. why are you being autistic.
>>77593499
>Killing osama was a good thing
>Osama died
>>
>>77593623
Batman beat Superman that one time. Wow you must not read comics or something buddy.
>>
>>77593619
>built to handle every trick Batman can throw with ease

He can trick the senses of Superman, but that's not the point, Bruce is more better martial artist that also happens to be stronger, The only thing Daredevil has going is his aguility. Daredevil is a better match for dick.
>>
>>77593428
>Punisher isn't a hero
yeah he is, but he's an unconventional hero sometimes depending on who writes him.
>>77593531
See this is bullshit. Capn has higher than human strength, he's peak human+ to say Batman can win because preptime is absurd, more so to claim that they're evenly matched when cap is on the equivilent of perma steroidsx5. I don't even like cap and i can see that. I don't like Daredevil and I can tell you he's in the same league.

Only reason batman wins anything so much is because of fanboy-ism.
>>
>>77593619
>Batman likely beats Moon Knight as well, despite them having basically the same exact resources, tech, and skillset...Batman has more discipline, Moony is willing to kill people....edge goes to Batty boy.
How the fuck does that work? Does being unwilling to kill people give you moral super powers?

They have an IDENTICAL skill set right down to the insanity, only difference is Moon Knight is willing to kill people and might actually have superpowers. He's been shown to go too far when he doesn't want to. If anything morality is Batman's handicap and it'd probably get him killed in a fight against moonknight.
>>
>>77593702
>. Capn has higher than human strength, he's peak human+ to say Batman can win because preptime is absurd, more so to claim that they're evenly matched when cap is on the equivilent of perma steroidsx5. I don't even like cap and i can see that. I don't like Daredevil and I can tell you he's in the same league.

No, he is peak human on strenght, speed etc, he is enchanced to resist fatigue and for some reason he can also survive being slowly frost. but there's not such thing as "peak human+". Every peak human has slightly different peaks depending on their genetic potential

>>77593733
>They have an IDENTICAL skill set
Seriusly? Did moonknight trained to survive longer in the vacuum of space or created backup personalities to combat psychic attacks? when did he became master of 127 martial arts?
>>
>>77593660
>The only thing Daredevil has going is his aguility. Daredevil is a better match for dick.
Batman's main thing besides being able to fight well is trickery and gadgets, things that have no effect on Daredevil given his powers...he could hear, smell, feel, dodge, anything Batty was about to do seconds before he did it...and lots of Batmans tricks have to do with vision, something completely irrelevant when fighting Daredevil who Batman wouldn't know was blind.

>>77593702
>yeah he is, but he's an unconventional hero sometimes depending on who writes him.
I mean that's subjective, what I mean by "hero" is the comic book definition, he's not a guy who plays by the no kill rule which in cape world = not hero, anti-hero at best.

>>77593733
>How the fuck does that work? Does being unwilling to kill people give you moral super powers?

They have an IDENTICAL skill set right down to the insanity, only difference is Moon Knight is willing to kill people and might actually have superpowers. He's been shown to go too far when he doesn't want to. If anything morality is Batman's handicap and it'd probably get him killed in a fight against moonknight.

Well, the there is Batman and Moon Knight are basically an even match like I said aside from a couple things....the difference being that Marc is much more reckless and his skills come from more of a military type background and is a trained killer where Batman trained his whole life in the art of killing non lethally. So, the reason I give the edge to Batman isn't that he doesn't kill...it's that he's likely a better fighter than Moon Knight and in the end it would come down to just that since both have the exact same tech and gadgets. Moony's edge is that he's more dangerous lethally, Batman's edge is that he's probably a more skilled martial artist....Batman deals with killers all the time, so I think Batman would win once it comes down to just brawling...not that it'd be easy
>>
>>77593783
>but there's not such thing as "peak human+"

Captain see's faster. Much like Daredevil, his powers aren't called powers...but they are very much super powered. Daredevil just has "enhanced senses" but the way he's written is certainly super powered, it has nothing to do with real life definitions
>>
>>77593858
He would never use tricks with Matt. He always fight martial artists with martial arts.
>>
>>77593858
>killing non lethally
I give you Batfags, /co/.
>>
>Batman would beat Captain American h2h
>Batman would beat Daredevil h2h
>Batman would beat Iron Fist h2h
>Batman would beat Karate Kid h2h
>Batman would beat Midnighter h2h
Please stop.
>>
File: batbulletblock.jpg (100 KB, 503x783) Image search: [Google]
batbulletblock.jpg
100 KB, 503x783
>>77593900
>Captain see's faster.
The "i can see bullets" thing is midly hyperbole.
Like pic related.
>>77593900
No, some writters especially shitty ones try to use them as super powers instead of alternative senses, he is not a dog, and his senses are neither a spider-sense or superman tier.
>>
>>77593905
Fair enough, and Batman is probably the more skilled fighter despite Matt being a ninja, but when it comes down to just fists...how does Batman beat someone who basically has the power to sense every blow before it connects? If it were anybody but Daredevil, simple, use smoke bombs or something, but that wouldn't work so it'd strictly be fisticuffs
>>
>>77593959
>>killing non lethally

That's the Leopard blow. Bruce maneged to master it, and still not kill. i guess that's what that guy was talking about, is pretty much a one hit victory.
>>
>>77593997
>No, some writters especially shitty ones try to use them as super powers instead of alternative senses, he is not a dog, and his senses are neither a spider-sense or superman tier.
Did you ever read the original Daredevil comics? His senses were certainly beyond anything possible in the real world, so even if they weren't called super powers, they really were.

>>77593959
I'm drunk leave me alone, I'm also not a Batfag I'm just being realistic here. Batman and Moon Knight have all the same shit...the only difference between them is Batman knows more martial arts, and Moon Knight is more violent...so when it comes down to a slugfest I think Batman wins since he deals with violent fuckers all the time.
>>
Midnighter would rekt Bats, and he is a gay faggot.
>>
>>77594056
But Moon Knight has superpowers. And Moon Knight deals with violent fuckers all the time too.
>>
>>77593623
Like you could literally see the hook on that thing, wow. How do people fall for that kinda bait
>>
>>77594025
>.how does Batman beat someone who basically has the power to sense every blow before it connects?
Hitting faster than what he can dodge, Midnighter can be hit if he doesnt have the time to REACT. But also, remember this: Bruce has fought blind and trained to fight not using his senses, batman may not be as good as Matt in doing that, but at least he is being retarded there's a good chance he will realize Matt is blind. After all he did the same with King Snake, one of the best fighters in the world (until the late 90's happened).
>>
>>77594056
>Did you ever read the original Daredevil comics
Yeah, but i usually like from miller and onwards, where the martial arts were a little more important that smelling people.

>>77594129
It wasnt good for the region since he became a martyr, and there's no evidence he was killed, you don't kill the guy that knows it all, you grab him, and you interrogate him for years in a secret prision. You don't need to believe bush or the jews were behind 911 to know that Killing someone like him makes no sense
>>
>>77594103
>But Moon Knight has superpowers.
Not in like...forever man. That's been long since ditched.

>And Moon Knight deals with violent fuckers all the time too.
Right, but he doesn't always deal with superior martial artists....Batman on the other hand deals with people willing to kill, which would be Moon Knight's edge in this fight.

The only thing I can think of is when Moon Knight beat the shit out of Taskmaster, but that wasn't strictly down to hand to hand combat, he used his tech and shit which Batman also has so it kind of doesn't count. Also like I said Marc seems to be a bit more reckless, he's got an angry streak and acts on emotion...he's skilled but I think Batman's fighting is probably a bit more refined while Marc leans more towards the brawler side IMO
>>
>>77593319
Batman is physically nowhere near as strong, fast, etc. as Captain America. And don't count out his fighting skills either, he gave Spiderman trouble.
>>
>>77593428
>Spiderman

Thats a given anon.
>>
Daredevil would have a bad time in Gotham.

It's always raining in Gotham and rain fucks with DD's powers.
>>
File: batpalm.png (2 MB, 1458x728) Image search: [Google]
batpalm.png
2 MB, 1458x728
For some reason people forgets that Batman was a MARTIAL ARTS comic back in the 70's.
>>
>>77594302
But it let's him see Elektra
>>
>>77594266

>he gave Spiderman trouble.

No, he didn't. Spiderman let him. And before back in black Spiderman wasnt a 20 tonner, he was in the 7 range. Spiderman can crush cap every day of the weak.
>>
>>77594302
I think the chemicals would be a worst problem, but can you imagine DD on the fear gas? with all his senses? Fuck.
>>
>>77590836
Bats and daredevil would be a team up that I'd love to see.
Punisher would have some badass fights with deadshot, deathstroke, firefly.
But in the end of course punisher and bats would clash, just over the whole kill/no kill discrepancy.
>>
>>77591167
The pain of Ramos art has dulled me to JR jr. To a degree.
His 90's spidey work was atrocious.
>>
>>77594242
>Also like I said Marc seems to be a bit more reckless, he's got an angry streak and acts on emotion...he's skilled but I think Batman's fighting is probably a bit more refined while Marc leans more towards the brawler side IMO
Isn't that cause he just takes all the hits head on because he's pretty good at dealing with pain, Taskmaster said that's why he hates fighting him so much.

Either way, he doesn't fight other martial artists much other then DD, Punisher and Taskmaster. He's usually fighting more mosnterous things like Venom or werewolves.

Though there was that one time he beat the swordsman in a sword fight, what a pleb.
>>
File: mon knight vol 4.jpg (106 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
mon knight vol 4.jpg
106 KB, 421x640
>>77593783
>created backup personalities to combat psychic attacks
Well I guess, technically yes? He didn't need to create them though, he's just crazy
>>
File: batwidegyre4-463ways.jpg (92 KB, 644x456) Image search: [Google]
batwidegyre4-463ways.jpg
92 KB, 644x456
>>77594266
>Batman is physically nowhere near as strong, fast, etc. as Captain America.
But he is. And his fighting skills are better. He is also smarter.

Pic related, Comics are dumb, get used to that.
>>
>>77594718
I'm pretty sure Cap got shot in the head before and survived, and acted as per usual with the bullet in his brain.
>>
>>77595083
Bats once withstood the vacuum of space for 24 seconds and was willing to go further until J'onn shuts down the training exercise out of concern
>>
>>77590836
Bruce would do his damnedest to put Frank in Blackgate.

His relationship with Matt would probably be more cordial though.
>>
>>77595142
Captain America isn't France
>>
Batman would hate Daredevil at first but give him grudging respect once he proved himself. They'd never be friends, but he'd give her Batwoman-tier permission to operate in Gotham in a pointy eared cowl.

Punisher he would not abide. He and Gordon would concoct an elaborate plan to fake Batman's death in a fight with Frank and make it look like he was the killer. Frank would be forced out of the city once Superman heard the news and came storming in to kick his ass.
>>
File: 1426956752541.jpg (316 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
1426956752541.jpg
316 KB, 900x1366
>>
>>77592092

Red Hulk's Thunderbolts.

And it was not awesome.
>>
>>77596551
Batman could certainly do that
>>
>>77594482

He was exposed to fear gas in one of the crossovers.

He fought it off in maybe one page.
>>
>>77596631
It was pretty fun though you gotta admit.

>>77596658
Batman could cleave a tank in two with his own physical strength?
>>
>>77594718
that's the point. It makes no sense to batman's use martial arts skill as a discussion point when martial arts make no sense in comics. In the end it's just an excuse for the writers to make him beat people up without killing them. And to beat up een people with low level superpowers. Caps can do the same.
In the end what matters is their role and importance in the comics, and that would give us a tie with an advantage for bats.
If we were to transport them to the real world that doesn't follow the comics rules then caps would win because he's stronger and faster and doesn't tire.
>>
>>77596732
>Batman could cleave a tank in two with his own physical strength?
DUH
>>
File: batman was always edgy.jpg (264 KB, 897x810) Image search: [Google]
batman was always edgy.jpg
264 KB, 897x810
>>77596732
>>
>>77593441
>>77593319
>>so what's the alternative?
>Frank in the suicide squad where he belongs.

Close but not quite. Working for Amanda Waller but NOT on the suicide squad.

She sends him to Quarac or North Korea with a list of government officials involved in sex slavery and drug smuggling, without the squad, and uses him as a distraction for her own scheme. Sabotaging a nuclear reactor to cause a radiation leak, forcing superhero intervention, and simultaniously getting their nuclear weapons program delayed by a few years.
>>
>>77593029
He doesn't hate capes, or even have low opinions of them in general.
If that were the case would he have even talked to those avengers that hunted him down, its not like he couldn't have hidden better.
He respects what they stand for, he just doesn't believe their way is worth a damn.
>>
>>77596551

I just noticed that Cap more than likely killed the gunner, commander, and loader by throwing it through the turret ring like that.

Were his roids stronger during World War 2 or something? That turret's flying.
>>
File: batmissiledoor2.jpg (327 KB, 840x650) Image search: [Google]
batmissiledoor2.jpg
327 KB, 840x650
>>77597689
>>77596551
>>77596658

Bucky could do the same with the shield, that's the shield power, not steve's. Steve lifting an small car is a way better feat, also pic related.

Now i understand why so many people get pissed at batman, you guys actually believe bruce is only a fit guy that knows karate. And yes steve is stronger. He can probably lift like 300 or 400 kilos more than bruce.
>>
>>77596732
>Batman could cleave a tank in two with his own physical strength?
Could steve do it using his first shield? NO.
>>
>>77598078
>Bucky could do the same with the shield, that's the shield power, not steve's.

Don't remember that happening during his run, when did this happen?
>>
>>77595142
I want you to understand that literally anyone, anyone in the entire world, can probably endure the vacuum of space for 24 seconds. This explosive decompression shit is largely a myth - it would take a minute or two for things to really affect you.
>>
In the crossover, Batman really hated Punisher and considered him no better than criminals. In the end, he saved Joker's ass from Punisher and asked him to never return to Gotham again,
>>
>>77599281

Not that guy, and I don't know shit about how vacuum affects people, but I thought it had to do something with pressure, like holding your breath would actually make things worse or something.

>>77599628

Fuck, that whole bit still doesn't get any less retarded no matter how many times it's brought back up, fuck Batman for that.
>>
>>77593000
This. You can't actually kill the Joker. He's too marketable. Money is the real reason Batman doesn't kill.
>>
File: 2667904-punisher_zone_008.jpg (419 KB, 1280x1073) Image search: [Google]
2667904-punisher_zone_008.jpg
419 KB, 1280x1073
>>77593029

Oh shut the hell up, Matt
>>
>>77591663
Because Batman is very territorial and doesn't like it when other heroes come into Gotham and solves its problems for him.
>>
File: Batman Ha Ha Ha.png (301 KB, 306x458) Image search: [Google]
Batman Ha Ha Ha.png
301 KB, 306x458
>>77594025
>Batman is probably the more skilled fighter
>>
>>77602186
Matt is pretty good. but is is far from Batman level.
>>
File: rip giant ankles.jpg (455 KB, 1280x1985) Image search: [Google]
rip giant ankles.jpg
455 KB, 1280x1985
>>77593991
>Batman would beat Captain American h2h
Crossover event where neither won and Batman admitted that he would had lost to Captain America.

Doubtful unless Batman cheats and decides to disturb Daredevil's senses.

Doubtful. Iron Fist and Shang-Chi are among the few non-enhanced humans that are capable of fighting Spider-man physically and possibly win. Iron Fist is also capable of punching out a nuke and dropping Helicarriers.

Had help from Black Lightning and it was against a heavily drugged, terminally ill, dying and physically weakened Karate Kid. Even then, Batman would had lost if Black Lightning didn't intervene.

Doubtful. Midnighter is outright superhuman and have a computer brain that calculates everything for him and tells him what Batman is going to do before Batman even knows.
>>
File: phantom zone.jpg (29 KB, 590x266) Image search: [Google]
phantom zone.jpg
29 KB, 590x266
>>77593267
Batman asks Superman to chuck Frank into the Phantom Zone.
>>
>>77601985
Just like a real bat.
>>
>>77602310
>Crossover event where neither won and Batman admitted that he would had lost to Captain America.

That's not what it happened. Read it again, he implies anyone could win but that it would take a long time (time they didn't had). Fuck you fanboys need to stop your bullshit.
As for daredevil there's nothing daredevil can do that batman can't do too.
Hell his biggest strenght feat is using his senses to bend steel bars, or catching arrows, Aside from smelling people or parking in the handicap space at walmart there's nothing he that batttmann can't.
>>
>>77602310

Shouldn't Captain America be a match for Deathstroke physically? Deathstroke wipes the floor with Batman.
>>
>>77593991

>Captain America

Basically Deathstroke if he wasn't a fucking dick on and off the battlefield and if he actually had charisma, and Deathstroke beats Batman in a straight up fight. I'd hedge my bets on Cap more than Bats in a head on fight.

Debatable, I'd say DD is more agile and has a better sense of his surroundings so Batman can't pull any sneaky shit on him. Batman has better protection and is a bit stronger, but that kind of balances things out between him and DD.

Iron Fist would hand him his ass easy, even without chi bullshit.

No idea how people can bother comparing Karate Kid to anyone who isn't powered in any way.

All scenarios running in his head have Batman getting his ass wrecked, the faggot barely counts as street.
>>
>>77597111
Don't you know that Batman has been folded over one million times and...
>>
>Batman would beat Gene from God Hand
FUCK OFF BATFAGS
>>
>>77602930
You do realize that Cap has superhuman endurance right?
>>
>>77593460
>especially when half of the population has some guy from their family working for the mafia

The they deserved that fate.
>>
>>77603085
No, Deathstroke is a 10 toner.
>>
>>77603567
And batman can fight for days, and only need to sleep 14 minutes a day for a week and is fulyl funtional, and can heal 4 times daster thanks to chi. And neither of them with all their bullshit are considered superhuman, Batman can split trees and split them in half. Had you ever seen a car crashing a tree? the tree always win. Fuck we are talking about the most popular character out there, how is it possible to read comics and not know this?
>>
>>77591714
>Joker becomes obsessed with making Frank smile
>to the point where he stops committing crimes entirely and becomes a PTSD therapist, helping hundreds of veterans and other people mentally distressed by trauma
>all in an effort to get Frank to a point where he is able to smile
>Frank defeats Joker without firing a single shot
>>
>>77602930
Daredevil can see in the dark unaided
>>
>>77604281
>we are talking about the most popular character out there, how is it possible to read comics and not know this?
Because these are all retarded things when Batman is usually considered by all to be a normal person.

>we are talking about the most popular character out there
Debatable
>>
>>77604458
>debatable
it's really not
>>
>>77604471
It kind of is when you consider the money Spiderman brings in.
>>
I have never seen Batwank like I've seen today in this thread.
>>
>>77604458
>Batman
>Normal

Even Dick and Jason have some feats which should be impossible for a normal human.
As normal as Spiderman is relateable. Both are just selling points for characters.
>>
File: batman 2.jpg (214 KB, 620x870) Image search: [Google]
batman 2.jpg
214 KB, 620x870
>>77604458
>Because these are all retarded things when Batman is usually considered by all to be a normal person.

By people that does not know shit about batman. He is not a normal person and havent been treated that way EVER at DC. He was peak human before captain america even existed. He was a master of science, his body was a perfect as a human body can be, etc etc. Batman at DC is all what humanity can aspire to be, the ultimate Ubermench blah blah blah, just like Krillin is in the DBZ universe or Steve or tchalla at marvel. Comparing Deathstroke to Cap is just plain dumb, when one can lift 10 tones and the standard for steve is one ton (and we all know that is just a guideline, and stories can show way more).

You can complain and say "muh batman is a guy that knows karate is rich and fit", but the truth is that he has been portrayed this way since the 40's. Hell, world's finest was a thing for a reason.
>>
>>77604817

All fictional humans do shit well beyond any human, comic humans are especially exaggerated because it makes for better action.
>>
File: batbars_halloween.jpg (66 KB, 472x750) Image search: [Google]
batbars_halloween.jpg
66 KB, 472x750
>>77604817

But anon! Batman is just a normal guy!, tony stark can read about chemestry and be a master of it in 2 days, but Batman can't cuz i don't want it!.

That's the thing, people that complain about batman winning fights think writters just came out for a bullshit reaon for him to do it, When in reality there's decades worth of stories to back up shit. I mean, the whole 70's were dedicated to how good bats was at MARTIAL ARTS.
>>
File: batduct.jpg (67 KB, 470x699) Image search: [Google]
batduct.jpg
67 KB, 470x699
>>77605066
>All fictional humans do shit well beyond any human

Yes, and there's a clear line in comics about what characters can do:

Fit human (tony stark), trained human (frank, deadshot), Olympic level (nightwing, Bucky, daredevil), Peak human (Black panther, Cassandra Cain, Captain america, batman). and then there's a powerjump to the 3 ton level that is considered Superhuman. There's ENCHANCED humans in all levels. But all the people in the Peak human level can do superhuman shit.

There's nothing normal about pic related.
>>
>>77603085
Captain America would have he advantage of having an indestructible shield and unlimited endurance but Deathstroke have more range weapons and a superior healing factor. Granted Deathstroke's healing factor isn't anything compare to the likes of Spider-man's and Wolverine's healing factor but it is still better than Captain America who lacks one.
>>
>>77604533
less than Batman
>>
>>77605283

s'just duct pipe, shit's really not that strong.
>>
File: Marvel_vs_DC_Licensing_Chart.jpg (161 KB, 648x853) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_vs_DC_Licensing_Chart.jpg
161 KB, 648x853
>>77606540
>>
>>77606664
well how bout that
>>
>>77606664
Toys are aimed to a specific age group in certian markets.

Batman and Superman are more popular than Spiderman, even if they don't generate more money, stop being butt-blasted. I neither buy new comics or buy toys, that doesnt mean i don't like fucking martian manhunter. Superman and Batman are huge among over 40 people, just like HULK and Wonder woman, but they don't go to watch capeshit or buy toys.
>>
>>77606751
It's not just toys

>Batman and Superman are more popular than Spiderman
They're really not, and that's why I said it was debatable to begin with
>>
>>77606821
Sure boy.
>>
File: pb2-703044.jpg (274 KB, 970x1023) Image search: [Google]
pb2-703044.jpg
274 KB, 970x1023
Daredevil would clean up most, if not all small time crime. Frank would kill as many big time rogues as he could until Batman catches on
>>
>>77607028
"run for your life"

Why? He could just break Frank's jaw and then send joker back to arkham.
>>
File: image.jpg (394 KB, 900x1390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394 KB, 900x1390
>>77594092
Gay Batman is the best Batman.
>>
>>77606821
>It's not just toys
It actually it is. Superman and Batman sell more t-shirts to adults than spiderman or any marvel property.

You are basing your argument on producs for a target audience (where spiderman does dobetter) and you choose to ignore that popularity goes beyond that.
>>
File: banana_slamma.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
banana_slamma.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>77606664
> Spidey is still on top after all these years
>>
>>77607084
the only character with more plot armor than Batman is Frank
>>
>>77608335
Nope, Frank has never gone up against cosmic beings or had a contingency plan to beat the Avengers.
>>
>>77608335

They both rely on bullshit "see, I had this thing on me the entire time, so I win" kind of writing. Having humans have realistic human limitations and getting splattered left and right by any meta worth a shit would be boring even if it would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>77607145
>>77606859

It says on the chart, licensed sales, that doesn't just mean toys. You're
>>
>>77608470
>Nope, Frank has never gone up against cosmic beings or had a contingency plan to beat the Avengers

Frank beat Ghost Rider with a one liner.
Ghost Rider one hit KOs Galactus

Do the math, kidd
>>
>>77605283
The thing about Captain America that everyone's seemed to have forgotten is that he hasn't been "peak human physique" for well over 20 years.

Back around 1984 when America had the War on Drugs campaigns, Cap became involved in the Unlimited Class Wrestling Federation storyline that involved the Thing at its start. Power Broker was peddling a drug that could enhance a normal wrestler to super human levels of strength and speed, but it had horrendous burn out side effects and was also hideously addictive.

Cap took the drugs as part of his under cover angle in bringing Power Broker down, and there were issues dedicated to his coming off of the addiction. The thing is though, his Super Soldier Serum staved off the burnout side effects of the Power Broker's drug and left him with a PERMANENT increase in strength and speed, well above a human's (but more than a bit lower that Spider-man).

His ability to lift a car, jump over 30 feet in height and be only mildly injured from side arms as well as take full strength hits from metas as strong as Hulk and Thor was honored all the way up to the point of Civil War, and his death from the rifle shot.

Cap wouldn't stomp Bats in a pure hand to hand combat run, but Bats would be at a disadvantage without his toys to bring into the mix.
>>
>>77591952

with that being said that moon knight would probably give no quarter to the joker. what would the punishers action towards the joker be?

i wonder how the batman would react, to such a case.
>>
>>77609390
Punisher would shoot him in the head, Batman would cry for his loss
>>
punisher would kill half of batmans rogues sending him to retirement
>>
>>77608806
no, Frank just has guns and rage
>>
>>77609189
>death from the rifle shot
you mean TIME BULLET?
>>
>>77607145
>>77606859
This is some real anal ache we have there.
>>
taskmaster beats batman
>>
Idk my bff jill, but I'd read that comic
>>
>>77608335
Wolverine and Deathstroke have more plot armor than both.
>>
>>77607028
>Joker carjacks and kills the driver and speeds off to an orphanage to take the entire place hostage before Batman sees Frank out of the city

GG Batman.

>>77610810

Tasky is a huge jobber, he can't beat anyone unless it's to make a point.

>>77612951

Deathstroke, sure, and apparently Wolverine has that bullshit amped up healing that would apparently allow his everything to burn to nothing while trapped in a star.

Hope they tone that shit down a bit when he comes back again.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.