[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 91+3xxjAMbL._SY606_.jpg (95 KB, 425x606) Image search: [Google]
91+3xxjAMbL._SY606_.jpg
95 KB, 425x606
What went wrong?
>>
>>77587630
>From the director of Open Season
>>
>>77587630

It was fine.
>>
Weak ass script.
Laika needs better writers.
>>
Looks ugly, unappealing to kids.
>>
2British4me
>>
>>77587703
This summarizes my feeling about The BoxTrolls perfectly.
>>
File: Trout and Pickles.png (337 KB, 635x521) Image search: [Google]
Trout and Pickles.png
337 KB, 635x521
>>77587630
The henchmen were the best part of the film.
>>
File: KPoster.jpg (136 KB, 640x959) Image search: [Google]
KPoster.jpg
136 KB, 640x959
How many more months till were get more info on Kubo?
>>
It was an okay movie, but it was preceded by two amazing movies.
>>
It was pretty good. I did encounter a small, meaningless group of people calling the Madame Frufru bit "transmisogynist", though. According to my computer, that's not even a real word. Also, Mr. Gristle reminds me a bit of the "Japs" in wartime Popeye cartoons (big teeth, oversized round glasses.) That part makes me laugh, and I am probably going to hell.
>>77591001
The henchman seeing their errors, but still being dopes and seeing everything as "good and evil" in the end was pretty funny. The black-and-white viewpoint is fucking everywhere, especially in politics, which are an invention of Satan.
>>
>>77587630
Think the books being more well known could have helped it?
>>
>>77587630
It was the first "just ok" movie by a studio that set the bar extremely high with it's first two masterpieces.
>>
>>77587630
Not dark enough, too much focus on comedy, It's not utter shit, but it should have been better
>>
>>77587630
>What went wrong?
Far too little people know they produced The Nightmare Before Christmas, so great movies like this go under the radar and they continue to struggle
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.