[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when cover art is made how come the official cover not resembling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: issues in issues.png (3 MB, 1800x1383) Image search: [Google]
issues in issues.png
3 MB, 1800x1383
when cover art is made how come the official cover not resembling the page inside?

of course I understand why a company want a good looking cover but how come it doesn't count as false advertisement when we get stuff like she-hulk (2015)
>>
>>77581367
Don't judge a book by its cover.
Also, you probably should have looked up the book before buying, and it says on the cover who's actually working on the book.
>>
>>77581367
wtf ?
Since when she is cross-eyed?
That cover is really good though
>>
>>77581529
Weird thing about her eyes was that it was obviously an intentional choice. Pulido draws other characters normally. It's not like say Henderson where everyone looks that way.
>>
>>77581529
Don't fall for /co/ bait
She got hit with a nerve gas that made her blind
But /co/ doesn't read comic books, they are just salty because there are actual SJWs on the book
>>
>>77581412
yeah I know that now
but still it's a unnecessary layer of "difficulty" for everyone when we could get a more honest representation on the final product like movies and games do.

like yes it does sounds stupid but com one wouldn't you like just watching a cover and know what you get instead?
>>
>>77581715
It's not even really that. They just have shit taste in art and got triggered when She-Hulk told Doom's kid to check his privilege.
>>
>>77581715
blind people don't automatically go crosseyed, especially if they weren't born that way
>>
File: X-Men-Legacy-marvel-now-1[1].jpg (129 KB, 561x852) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Legacy-marvel-now-1[1].jpg
129 KB, 561x852
>>77581734
No. The company makes previews of the interior art available. I like having nice looking covers.

Like I wouldn't want to miss out on Legacy's fantastic covers just because the interior art is dodgy.
>>
File: 73284090.jpg (47 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
73284090.jpg
47 KB, 500x369
>>77581715
>>77581768
>they
>>
I think this book is probably the biggest disappointment for me lately.

>Gorgeous cover art.
>Ugly as sin art inside.
>Shulkie looks like she's taken a blow to the back of the head in every panel.

fml
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.