[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were your opinions on him, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: eddysbrother.jpg (24 KB, 464x420) Image search: [Google]
eddysbrother.jpg
24 KB, 464x420
What were your opinions on him, /co/?
>>
>>77575288
Biggest douche in the history of cartoon douches
>>
>>77575288
He was effective. His presence was short, but the buildup to him was enough to build a sort of fear for him so what little time he was around was very potent.

Great final boss for EEnE.
>>
He was a douchebag who beat the snot out of another douchebag.
>>
Very sexy i would love to be fucked by his huge cock like Riley in Ramming Riley.
>>
>>77575300
Nah, that's Eddy.
>>
Anti-climatic
>>
>>77575425
His love for his big bro was his downfall. Eddy may very well have turned out better if his brother wasn't so terrible. Still a trouble maker but his bro definitely had some influence on him.
>>
>>77575288
He's a piece of shit
>>
His brother actually appears in the end? What the shit.

I swear in Europe they just played the first couple series on repeat. I never knew there were any more than that until recently.
>>
Him beating up Eddy would have had more of an emotional impact if half the movie didn't already consist of slapstick and it didn't come so soon after the whole sequence where they go smashing through the theme park.
>>
I kinda dress like him minus the hat, and that worries me

Also I don't get /co/s obsession with ed edd n eddy, it was a great show but it rarely crosses my mind these days
>>
>>77575868
it had a weird production

first it was the original 3 seasons airing within 3-4 years. A few years later holiday specials appeared along with new seasons of them in school. Maybe a few months after the supposed last episode (a fistful of ed), two lost episodes and then the movie finale a year or two after that.

After the movie aired the show slowly stopped airing, probably because of Snyder.
>>
>>77576091
meant for >>77575815

oops
>>
>>77575868
I think it added to it, I rememebr laughing thinking it was all in good fun, but I slowly started to realize it wasn't funny and Eddy was heartbroken. Made me feel sad, kinda reminded me of my relationship with my brother.
>>
>>77575918
For a simple show about just 12 normal kids, it still managed to be extremely unique, which is why it's always stuck out to me. There was some flanderization the Eds suffered from in later seasons, but even so the characters felt very real and natural, and the voice acting was always spot on.
>>
What do you think the scam that went too far was?
>>
>>77576124
It's a little sad how many people I've met who have said that Eddy's brother reminds them of their own.
>>
File: 1392542973419.jpg (50 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1392542973419.jpg
50 KB, 720x576
>>77576091
>new seasons of them in school

whaaaat

>and then the movie

WHAAAAAT
>>
>>77575288
Finally a new character.
>>
>>77576139
circus act?
>>
>>77575288

Nostalgia Critic reached his peak after 2009. After that it all went downhill.
>>
>>77576124
Yeah I definitely thought it was supposed to be funny but then he just kept beating poor Eddy without mercy and it got weird and sad.
>>
>>77575288
He didn't do anything that the other kids didn't already do to eddy.
>>
>>77575288
He did nothing wrong. So it's not his fault his little brother turned out such a failure piece of shit.
>>
reminded me of my life a lot.
I talked up my own older brother to the point that he was a mythical figure among my friends. when he finally showed up, he decided to basically kick all our asses for the fun of it.
>>
File: DoucheandTurd13.jpg (13 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
DoucheandTurd13.jpg
13 KB, 700x450
>>77575300
I implore you to reconsider
>>
Are the school episodes worth watching?
>>
>>77576155
The movie will leave you satisfied, especially if you loved the show growing up.
>>
File: 8vdPIU0[1].png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0[1].png
11 KB, 645x773
>>77575868
The tone changed quickly when shit went down. Seeing Eddy get his ass beat up and him having a revelation that Eddy was a scumbag all along was really heartbeaking.
>>
>>77581193
/co/ says yes but, IMO, no.
>>
>>77575288

He showed the rest of the cul-de-sac that they're lucky that Eddy didn't become a monster like Older Bro.
>>
>>77575868
Take note that in the movie, after the Eds argue and make up, there's no more slapstick, and that's a good 10 minutes.
>>
>>77575288

He has good taste in headware, decent taste in facial hair, and a poor sense of hat cleanliness.
>>
>>77577974
This, eddy has gotten his ass whipped countless times and way worse than what his brother did.
>>
>>77577974
>>77585513
The difference was the context. In the regular show, the Eds almost always deserved or had coming their beatings and punishments. In Eddys Brothers case, Eddy did nothing but beg for protection.
>>
>>77575288
Was cool seeing a brand new character. But damn was it weird just seeing him abuse eddy
>>
>>77577974
Eddy looked up to him though. He was his hero.
>>
Neve trust a man who lives in a whale.
>>
>>77585744
Yeah, but there was proof in earlier episodes that Older Bro didn't think very highly of Eddy. His beating of Eddy was out of sadistic malice, not vindication.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.