[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Six Storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 20
This comic has really turned around since the first couple issues. Get in here for the best Etrigan costume since Demon Knights.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
So amazing.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77548524
Reading bump.
>>
>>77548720
>catman and aquaman
kek
>>
>>77548524
I can't get over the terrible Catman costume. He was one of my favorite C list villains too.
>>
Simone's truly at her best writing utter bastards...
>>
>>77550019
Yes. Redesign soon, pls.

I am also missing the Deadshot "no homo" bromance.
>>
>>77550019
Yeah the mask is just awful
>>
>>77548590
Jesus H Christ. You weren't kidding Johnny.
>>
>>77548564
Why, boner?
>>
>>77550019
>>77550182
You want Brown Batman instead? I liked the old costume but compared to others, this one isn't over complicated, and is memorable. I like it.
>>
>>77550394
Yeah it's a great redesign.
>>
>>77550394
Yes I loved brown Batman. Especially the knuckle claws.
>>
>>77550394
If they got rid of the cape and undies then he wouldn't be brown Batman.
>>
>>77548765

Gee, totally didn't see that coming.
>>
>>77548524
I like how this book made Ralph Dibny part of the DCU
I hate how it bastardized Riddler
>>
>>77548590
>I had her once, you know.
LOVE IT
>>
>>77548720
Wow
>>
>>77548765
they got that Innsmouth look
hot
>>
>>77548590
welp
>>
I think I missed an issue or two, Why is Etrigan around!?

I also need to pick up on the first couple issues I have no idea who Porcine is.

Also I think Catman's costume is awesome.
>>
>>77548720
Throw in Dick Grayson and you can charge whatever you want for tickets.
>>
>>77553342
>Why is Etrigan around!?
He and most of the other magic users gathered to discuss the gates or whatever opening and Black Alice going active.
>>
>>77548548
the art is awesome and the ink and colors is fine too
>>
I think Catman looks great and the mask is great too
>>
>>77553816
WELL I THINK YOU ARE A FUCKING WANKER
>>
Just reminding you guys that Skeletor helped training Nu52 Black Alice.
>>
>>77553644
hush!!! do not give them ideas anon!!!
>>
last issue was they went to riddler... what happened since then?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.