[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why you didn't like me /co/? Why did you let them kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Why you didn't like me /co/?
Why did you let them kill me?
https://youtu.be/RiznJ1NrK0I?t=12m35s
>>
Who are you?
>>
File: Kaz_Takagi_facepalm.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Kaz_Takagi_facepalm.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
Why?
>>
File: 1446870787206.jpg (67 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
1446870787206.jpg
67 KB, 320x305
>Why did you let them kill me?
Cuz I'm fucking evil
>>
>>77540930
>Why you didn't like me /co/?
>Why did you let them kill me?

The real question is "Why did the local TV networks hate you so that I never got a chance to watch you live?"
>>
>>77540930
First of all you ended but you left a tease when ACTUAL FUCKING ALIENS were heading to earth. THAT and Burns was developing some sort of Plant superpowers

2nd You were ahead of your god damn time for the 90s with your storytelling

3rd good lord the colors were SO fucking terrible, I only tolerated you because of your fucking story

Plus Bronski was fucking hilarious!
>>
File: Nara_Burns_mutant.jpg (35 KB, 438x329) Image search: [Google]
Nara_Burns_mutant.jpg
35 KB, 438x329
>>77541398
>First of all you ended but you left a tease when ACTUAL FUCKING ALIENS were heading to earth. THAT and Burns was developing some sort of Plant superpowers
You didn't supported me.
>>
Did the comics continue the show at all?
>>
>>77540930
Wing Commander was a bit similar I believe, cartoon for kids also about a war and with the cast members dying every now and then.
>>
File: exofleet.jpg (130 KB, 810x456) Image search: [Google]
exofleet.jpg
130 KB, 810x456
>>77541653
except wing commander was shit and had even worse animation
Did it even have a badass toyline?

I think only Battletech had a chance at being good, since its story was somewhat good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF2BrG11NVM
>>
>>77541725
> dat image

> imagining that shit on the BIG SCREEN when it crashes into the neo's mothership

fuuuuuuck

> ww2 in fucking space
and the best part was, someone gets shot it matters; they die.
>>
>>77542171
Or planetary Grav. Shield pressuring Neo's and Terrans fleets into metal-meat balls..
>>
File: 600px-The_Seal_of_Exofleet.svg.png (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-The_Seal_of_Exofleet.svg.png
25 KB, 600x600
>>
>>77540930
i can watch you anytime i want
thanks to the dvd
so you'll never die (unless i loop that episode)
>>
>>77545858
We'll never get a season 2 DVD :(
>>
>>77546892
Man, I remember when the season 1 set came out, niggas on /co/ and /m/ alike were all "Cool, can someone rip these for us?" and I was all "Man, fuck you broke niggas, go and buy the set so that they release season 2, after that's confirmed you can pirate all you want".

Motherfucking broke ass niggas.
>>
>she never got to bang her Negrosapian bro

At least he petitioned for his people to have actual genitals and reproductive abilities.
>>
Continuous story arc in my children's cartoon?

NOPE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.