[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so good about this? I'm about 10 episodes in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Batman-Animated-Title-2.jpg (29 KB, 580x290) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Animated-Title-2.jpg
29 KB, 580x290
What's so good about this?

I'm about 10 episodes in and it's been quite boring so far. Does it pick up later?
>>
We were all just pretending to trick you OP. Bet you feel like a right wally now, hahahahaha.
>>
>>77520572
Give up, you're probably do not have the taste to enjoy the thing, I'm not saying you have bad taste you do have bad taste but it's just useless pushing yourself on something you don't like.
>>
>>77520611
It has a nice overall aesthetic and I like how it isn't afraid to tackle stuff like drugs and murder, something most kids shows try to avoid. However, I find the story telling to be incredibly dull and primitive
>>
>>77520628

>primitive

How? It's hard boiled noir with action, the writing and narrative is actually one of the few things that didn't age in that show.
>>
Meh, I never liked it either.
>>
>>77520572
Nope, it sucks. I would suggest you stop watching it and never try to discuss it again.
>>
>>77520572
If you didn't get to watch it as a kid, then you already missed the boat.
>>
>>77520572
it's just nostalgia kiddy shit
>>
>>77520572
Where you watching it? I can never find anything decent.

>inb4 torrent
Out of a rig for the next few months. Borrowing a laptop, not happening.
>>
>>77521051
Try Kisscartoon
>>
>It was a revolutionary cartoon at the time of its release
>It had a small handful of stand-out memorable episodes
>Cool noir motif
>It's Batman
Some combination of those
>>
>>77520572
I love this show, but it's been overhyped. Only about a third of the episodes are as good as people say, and most of them don't show up until midway through the series. If you feel like pressing on, you'll find a few gems, but I don't really fault you if you wanna quit.
>>
>>77520572

Almost al the episodes can be wached separately, so I suggest you aim for those.

IMO :
Heart of Ice
Perchance to Dream
Beware the Gray Ghost
Heart of Steel I&II
Baby Doll
Almost Got Him
Birds of a Feather

Also the Mask of the Phantasm movie is a masterpiece, and has the Joker raping a man on his desk.

>I'm about 10 episodes in
you didn't like POV ?
>>
>>77520572
Only reason to watch it is the art design
If you don't like that then just drop it now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.