[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everyone, it's your favourite DC shill! For the 75 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (1 MB, 600x922) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 600x922
Hey everyone, it's your favourite DC shill! For the 75 year anniversary of the JSA, DC are doing a 50% off deal on comixology.

>buying comics
>reading comics
>>
This is the first time I'm noticing this, but...does Cyclone look like a giant compared to Stargirl?
>>
Wow thanks mister shill!
>>
Dear DC for the JSA's 75th anniversary may I have a new comic with the JSA in it?

Please?

>>77514281
they look proportionally similar to me
>>
>>77514296
Well, Abnett is going to do Earth 2 now, maybe there is hope
>>
>>77514296
>they look proportionally similar to me
I don't know, the characters at the bottom half of the cover look noticeably smaller than the ones at the top.
>>
>>77514266
>Hey everyone, it's your favourite DC shill! For the 75 year anniversary of the JSA, DC are doing a 50% off deal on comixology.

Holy shit, snapping that up now.

I have scans of the JSA series on my computer, but they're kind of crap quality and if they've got the series for sale, I want to give them my money.
>>
Shit. The digital rips are pretty good, so I'd recommend them to the average person who buys shit on Comixology, but I've already got a omni.
>>
They have the 90s miniseries, but not the regular Mike Parobeck title that followed it? Jayzus DC, what do I have to do to get that series in a nice format besides the original floppies?!
>>
>>77514266
>50% off deal on comixology.
>not 75%

ISHYGDDT
>>
Don't worry guys, if the JSA aren't your taste, there's a sale on Whor, Necromonicon and Crossed.
>>
File: file.png (1008 KB, 640x984) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1008 KB, 640x984
>>77514536
The preview tho lololol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.