[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bruce -> Dick -> Damian -> Terry That's how the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: batman cowl.png (238 KB, 674x501) Image search: [Google]
batman cowl.png
238 KB, 674x501
Bruce -> Dick -> Damian -> Terry

That's how the Batman mantle is supposed to be passed, right?
>>
Isn't Damien dead? Did they really bring that worthless little fuck back?
>>
>>77512809
Well Damian and Terry don't exist in the same universe I don't think.
>>
>>77512809

Depends on what continuity you care about. I prefer the DCAU when the only true Batmen were Bruce and Terry.
>>
>>77512858
Yeah they do Morrison made it canon.

>>77512809
Yes Op that is correct.
>>
>>77512832
Few months late
>>
>>77512893
I stopped reading DC when the Nu52 started.
>>
>>77512809
More like Bruce -> Dick -> Jean Paul Valley -> Bruce -> Dick -> Bruce -> Gordon -> Bruce -----> Terry -> Tim
>>
>>77512809
Yes.

As much as I like Tim, he really isn't a Batman. Although someone does need to fill in the gap between Dick and Damian
>>
>>77514635

>he really isn't a Batman.

That might be true but he deserves the Detective mantle over the others.
>>
I'm gonna get called a casual for saying this, but deep down i feel like Bruce is the only one who can truely be called Batman.

Any one else taking up the role is just doesn't feel right. Not saying either incarnation is lesser, it's just that the cowl will always find it's way back to Bruce.

I realize that it's an obvious thing, i was just saying.
>>
>>77512809
Sure, just as long as Jason stays dead. Anything goes, OP.
>>
>>77513791
-> Bruce
>>
>>77512906
He died after the nu52 started.
>>
>>77512809

that cowl with the open ear tunnels would just render the wearer deaf once someone shot a gun or there was an explosion.

bad idea desu senpai
>>
>>77514990
I'm of the opposite opinion, though I understand where you're coming from. In my mind, there must always be a Batman, as the Batman is something produced by Gotham itself, as just another manifestation of the city's own insanity.

There must always be a Batman. Like in Flashpoint, Bruce is the one who dies in the alley, so his dad takes up the cowl instead. In Beyond, Bruce is too old to keep going, so he trains Terry as a new Batman.

Hell, even DC One Million still had a Batman, and that was set zillions of years into the future.

See what I mean?
>>
>>77518796
This is also how I feel about it.
>>
Not that I'm complaining, but I'm surprised to see Terry is such a popular character, considering his origins.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.