[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where is Kyle, guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
So where is Kyle, guys?
>>
>>77503837
Omega Men
>>
>>77503837
In Omega Men.
>>
He's been in Omega Men.
Odd thing is, he was last seen as a GL, but the first issue had a guy with a fake White Lantern ring, so who knows what up with that.
>>
>>77503837
he is hanging out with mega man
>>
>>77503837

>>77503734 (some spoilers)
>>
>>77503874
Story > Continuity
>>
Omega Men, which sells for shit and nearly got canceled because the faggots didn't tell anyone Kyle was in it because they thought it would sell because it was "SJW APPROVED" as part of company destroying DCYou relaunch
>>
He's in Omega Men where he's been better written than anywhere else in the past five years
>>
>>77504081
Past five years? Try ever.
>>
Is Carol still with him?
>>
>>77504100
That's actually pretty true
>>
>>77504100
Nah, he was good in JLA, and in Tomasi's pre-N52 GLC.
>>
>>77504114
I fucking hope not

Even if they were still together he probably just cheated on her
>>
>>77503982
>the faggots didn't tell anyone Kyle was in it
He was featured pretty prominently in the advertising as well as the preview.

Also it was cancelled. The cancellation announcement just had enough backlash that they uncancelled it.
>>
>>77503874
Dunno if it was in the Free Comic Book day prequel or in the main series, but someone states he had to surrender his ring to attempt peace talks with the Omega Men.
The Citadel handles all security measures in their sector of space, no Green Lanterns allowed was the stated reason.
As for the White Lantern Ring, I dunno if that was ever a physical thing Kyle had in addition to his Green Lantern ring or if it was just another "energy" he could then channel through an existing ring.
No idea what that guy's handmade ring means, I think it's safe to assume it isn't Kyle's, at any rate.
>>
>>77503982
>SJW APPROVED

SJW's don't want to read about grey morality, they just want role models
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.