[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have there ever been a comic series where Stark and Bats take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Have there ever been a comic series where Stark and Bats take up each other's Superhero role (so Bruce is now Iron Man, and Stark is now Batman), and we see what happens when they apply their own genius and style to protecting Gothan/New York?

If not, how good/bad a time do you think they'll have?
>>
>>77478917

Yes I'm aware I made a typo with Gotham, my bad.
>>
>>77478917
If Stark could bring suit Gotham would be crime free since he would kill everything that moves

IF not dead batman first night

Batman doesn't change new york, with or without the suit
>>
>>77478917
iron man would fuck poisn ivy and talia and harley and riddler and catwoman and roxy rocket
>>
>>77479683
Batman has canonically rid Gotham of most crime but supercrime before, has Ironman ever made any strides that large?
>>
Bruce would step all over international politics as Iron Man, pissing off government agencies around the world and making everyone even more paranoid about the amount of unilateral power the Avengers have. He'd also only go out in the black armors.

Tony would get his ass kicked as regular Batman, then build a suit of Bat armor (possibly out of the Batmobile) and extract petty revenge on crazy people before getting bored and trying to re-forming the Outsiders with more powerhouses and fewer crazy people
>>
>>77479738
Win the civil war
>>
>>77479795

Beat a couple guys huh? Pretty sure every hero had done that.
>>
>>77479773
yknow looking at it again, this suit really doesn't seem impressive enough to take on Superman

either that's going to be a rather quick and sad fight scene or Batman's going to need an entire magic show's worth of tricks up his sleeve
>>
>>77479860

>didn't read DKR
>>
>>77479828
Since Iron man would kill Joker, two-face etc. he would solve the problem not just a temporary solution.
>>
>>77479860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDIR_e3XRKM
spoilers
>>
>>77479928

>killing two guys solved the problem

Ah the simple world of marvel
>>
>>77479738
>but supercrime
what are the joker's superpowers? Or the penguin's?Or Twoface's? Or "I'll-leave-clues-to-my-crimes"'?
>>
>>77479996

>didn't read grant morrisons run

Go back to TAS, clearly a children's cartoon is more your speed.
>>
>>77479994
I said etc.
anyway here is your answer

1. Joker
2. Riddler
3. Penguin
4. Two-Face
5. Hush
6. Bane
7. Catwoman
8. Harley Quinn
9. Poison Ivy
10. Scarface
11. Ventriloquist (Wesker)
12. Killer Croc
13. Man-Bat
14. Solomon Grundy
15. Clayface (Karlo)
16. Tweedledee
17. Tweedledum
18. Onomatopoeia
19. Mad Hatter
20. Jason Todd
21. Ra's al Ghul
22. Mr. Zsasz
23. Scarecrow
24. Hugo Strange
25. Mr. Freeze
26. Talia al Ghul
27. Calendar Man
28. Black Mask
29. Killer Moth
30. Great White Shark
31. Humpty Dumpty
32. Firefly
33. Clayface (Hagen)
34. Clayface (Payne)
35. Clayface (Russell)
36. Jenna Duffy
37. Max Shreck
38. Dollmaker
40. White Rabbit
41. Nobody
42. The Axeman
43. Alberto Falcone
44. Mario Falcone
45. Carmine Falcon
46. Sofia Falcone Gigante
47. Bone
48. Dollhouse
49. Mouse
50. Spark
51. White Canary
52. Bedbug
53. Lady Shiva
54. Valerie Lewton
55. Anarky
56. Nocturna
57. Doctor Phosphorus
58. Adam Bomb
59. Ferak
60. Le Bossu
61. Vendetta
62. Shriek
63. Dee Dee Twins
64. Chucko
65. Inque
66. Kabuki Twins
67. Dottie
68. Jane Doe
69. Lyle Blanco
70. Terminal
71. Trey
72. Raggedy Man
73. Ratcatcher
74. Lynx
75. Cormorant
76. Birthday Boy
77. Echo
78. Query 79. Bianca Steeplechase 80. The Architect 81. Celia Kazantkakis 82. Bugg
>>
>>77480116

We talking Tony or Frank here?
>>
>>77480116

This is the most try hard poser ass list of Batman villains ever.
>>
>>77480128
TONY since I don't add the 50 x henchmen to list
>>
>>77480269

Yet you add at least four henchman with gimmicks.
>>
>>77479928
Why do you say that? Has he killed Norman Osborne? Fisk?
>>
>>77479928
>Killing
>Not just a temporary solution

In the early days, Joker basically had the superpower of surviving every encounter with Batman, back when Batman used Guns and broke gangsters necks.
>>
>>77480014
so in canon gotham is free of all crime except from superpowered people?
In canon Joker is not batman main villain anymore?
>>
>>77480510

No times have changed. Joker I believe in the past 6 years has been the main villain in less than 3 batman stories.
>>
>>77480542
but he still exists as do many other non-supercriminals, doesn't he now?
>>
>>77480116
rolling
>>
File: CatwomanHotUnderTheCollar.gif (3 MB, 499x282) Image search: [Google]
CatwomanHotUnderTheCollar.gif
3 MB, 499x282
>>77480907
:^)
>>
>Tony is a shit
I want to see Batman throw down with Punisher!
>Why?
Let's face it, at the end of the day Tony and Bruce would probably become bros and use their money and tech to rid the world of crime all together. Frank on the other hand is very similar to Bruce but his methods are more extreme. Batman would have to stop Punisher from killing, but Punisher wouldn't go down without a fight. Sure batman has plot armor and prep time, but Punisher has also been shown to have great foresight. I mean the guys taken down the whole Avengers team before (which I believe Batman could also do if given enough plot prep time). I think it would make for a much more interesting dynamic that just "durr two rich guys, who has more money to throw at the other?"
>>
>>77479683
Kill?

He has stunners. He would stun the shit out of anything he couldn't easily physically subdue, and a lot, he would just unceremoniously pick up and deposit with GCPD. A lot of criminals super or not couldn't stop him picking them up and restraining him. They'd break their hands trying to punch him. And some would.
>>
>>77478917
What can Gotham do against the Iron Legion?
>>
>>77480116
roll
>>
>>77479928

Yeah, given the fact that Iron Man could know the whereabouts of every Batman enemy, because you know, Batman has to use those detective skills that IM doesn't have.

Also, do you think IM could resist all those psychological games that many Batman enemies use? He would get mad trying to catch the Joker.

A better switch would be between Batman and Daredevil. Can DD do better than Batman at trying to protect Gotham?
>>
Would Gotham City accept Iron Man more than they would Batman, since Tony is more open and transparent about his identity and motives?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.