[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is awful unless you're an extreme Libertarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: south-park.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
south-park.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1200
This show is awful unless you're an extreme Libertarian moron who needs their beliefs echoed back at them.
>>
>>77458856
Shouldn't you be busy making up fake KKK claims for your next campus protest?
>>
>>77458856
Found the tumblrina
>>
I heard that this season is the best one in years. Kinda want to jump back into it.
>>
>>77458856
I watch this just for the humor stuff, i don't fucking care of political messages, anyway for me this show is pure shit since season 12
>>
>>77458937
When did you last watch?

South Park is a completely different beast than it was in the early years.
>>
>>77458878
>>77458915
See what I mean? /pol/ the show.
>>
>>77458999
you have a fuckton of shows catering to you, what's the problem with one catering to different people?
>>
>>77458964
11 was shit too
>>
File: 2328860.jpg (56 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
2328860.jpg
56 KB, 665x375
>>77458999
Nah, that's pic related
>>
>>77458999
> "/pol/ the show"

Ok, so you're probably this kind of autistic baby who polute rating websites talking shit and bitching about all adult shows who contain offensive jokes, gross stuff, violence and some characters acting like assholes, just with autistic arguments like "Is supposed to be funny ?" "OMG THIS IS AWFUL ! THIS CHARACTERS ARE HORRIBLE PERSONS !!"

seriously what's the problem on /co/ ? this is full of christians preteens, autists, butthurt minorities and fat chicks who draws gay stuff ?
>>
Nah, its funny even for people who don't give a shit about politics.
>>
>>77459295
Boco you aren't helping.
>>
>>77458984
I stopped caring after last season's emo episode.
>>
>>77458999
I thought /pol/ hated libertarians.

Although as many have pointed out, /pol/ is just Tumblr from the other end of the political spectrum.
>>
>>77458999
You don't know very much about /pol/, I see.
>>
>>77459442
I don't think he said anything wrong. I've always been more fond of South Park when it's just being goofy and irreverent for a good laugh.

You've never had a greater self-effacing laugh until you've successfully masturbated while listening to Jackin It In San Diego.
>>
>>77458999
Circular logic: the post.
>>
>>77458856
But the last season is making fun of extreme libertarians.
>>
>>77458856

Poor quality bait.

A lot of people like South Park.
>>
>>77458999
>/pol/ the show.
They've been mocking /pol/-type right wingers using Cartman lately. Don't you remember the Trump episode (which had Trump get raped to death) where Cartman goes on about how Kyle is involved in some conspiracy to bring in immigrants because he's a Jew?
>>
>>77461433
Also it's worth noting that Cartman, who hates Jews and mocks Mexicans, is portrayed as a total asshole, while Kyle, a Jew, is often a voice of reason.
>>
>>77458856
so which episode made you angry
>>
>>77461263
how many people are banned from /pol/ for having different ideals contrary to the majority?
>>
File: tastytears.gif (2 MB, 642x360) Image search: [Google]
tastytears.gif
2 MB, 642x360
>dis butthurt angry liberal
>>
>>77462095
I dunno, I don't go there.
>>
>>77462095

Why would you waste your time trying to spread dissent in an ideological echo chamber.

Trying to talk about non-/pol/ opinions in /pol/ would be like trying to talk about the sanctity of marriage on tumblr. Waste of fucking time.
>>
I've always thought that, op
>>
>>77458856
>the latest episode literally covers how stupid the idea of a town without active authority is
>HURR LIBERTARIAN MORANS
>>
>>77463018
In a libertarian society they'd just privatize law enforcement.
>>
>>77458856
Everyone needs their beliefs echoed back to them.
>>
>>77458915
The tumblrinas that watch the show have a weird relationship with it. They criticize everything about it and hate it. They accuse Matt and Trey of racism, homophobia, transphobia etc. Yet they can't give it up because of the cute shota. And they get angry at 4chan for being pedos.
>>
>>77463122
NO! LIBERTARIANS ARE ANARCHISTS!
TV SAID SO!
>>
>>77461455
you should really watch this season

the first episode has like 10 minutes dedicated to telling Kyle to shut the fuck up and he hasn't really been on this season since
>>
File: goodopinion.jpg (107 KB, 486x515) Image search: [Google]
goodopinion.jpg
107 KB, 486x515
South Park says it again!!! Cutting edge satire from Matt Stump and Tray Poinkler!!!
>>
>>77464507
>muh vee funny PC/PI meme
>>
File: starbucks.jpg (101 KB, 484x538) Image search: [Google]
starbucks.jpg
101 KB, 484x538
they say what we're all thinking!!
>>
I see /co/ is still incredibly easy to bait.
>>
>>77462095
Its in an ideological sense.
Horsehoe theory at work. The more extreme the opposites are, the more similar they become.
>>
>>77463255
How can they condemn Matt and Trey for being offensive while also drawing lewd pictures of the boys at the same time? Don't they have any self awareness?
>>
no guys, really!!!!! this is cutting edge comedy!!!!!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.