[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you guys think of FusionFall when it first came out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FusionFall_slider.jpg (69 KB, 670x358) Image search: [Google]
FusionFall_slider.jpg
69 KB, 670x358
What did you guys think of FusionFall when it first came out?
For those of you that hadn't played it when it was still around:
>third person MMO
>one gigantic crossover with almost every Cartoon Network show; even juniper lee
>dude called fuse trying to overtake earth and you're fighting against him and his legion of loyal goons
>fight with regular melee and range weapons
>fight fusions when you levelled up; they'd usually be copies of iconic CN characters
>beat them and you get a tiny helper based on that character called a nano
>helps you in combat by either stunning, slowing enemies down or flat out knocking them out, or even attacking themselves
It closed down two years ago.
>>
>>77453540
It was quite nice for a browser MMO
>>
>>77453540
I was pretty upset after it was shut down, I actually liked it alot.
>>
>>77453540
Eh, it was alright, I guess. Kinda generic gameplay, all in all. I heard they wanted to get Bleedman to design the characters, which is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>77453540
>What did you guys think of FusionFall when it first came out?
"Oh man, this looks so cool, why the fuck can't my computer run this".
>>
Plus there's fusion fall legacy, which might even come out this year...
http://www.fusionfalllegacy.com/home.php
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-08+at+09.47.59).jpg (24 KB, 284x223) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-08+at+09.47.59).jpg
24 KB, 284x223
>>77453934
>bleedman
Ohhh, that motherfucker.
I feel ashamed that I had a brief phase where I enjoyed his shit.
I actually heard he was going to sue cartoon network over fusionfall for "stealing his art", but that was probably just a rumor.
Still, it was fucking hilarious.
>>
Still waiting for an action MMO with fun gameplay.
>>
>>77453540
Wasted potential: the game.
>>
File: iq_by_bleedman-d5bpxrd.jpg (291 KB, 700x906) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_bleedman-d5bpxrd.jpg
291 KB, 700x906
>>77454232
>I feel ashamed that I had a brief phase where I enjoyed his shit
I think everyone knows that feel.
>>
>>77453540
Somewhere I have a copy of the tie-in comic signed by (I think) George Krstic.

I could never get the game itself to actually run properly on my toaster. It'd always run at 3 fps.
>>
>>77453993
THIS
H
I
S
Every single time
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.