[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/, what can Marvel do with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7
I miss him a lot. Where do you think he could fit into ANAD?
>>
Make a new midnight sons team
>>
He's new, he's different. But he's not moe kawaii, attached to some big writer, or fucking Spider-Man. If there's a decent writer that wants him, he could be the supernatural component of any team. Unlike Kamala or Sam, he's been pretty isolated from the rest of Marvel for the most part. He could be just about anything the writer wants him to be, especially if you play off his role as a guardian and older brother.
>>
>>77444131
give him a team with Mania and a couple other characters that have dealt with hell, call them The Infernals or something
>>
>>77444131
>he's not moe kawaii
>implying
>>
>>77444131
How about a New-New-New Fantastic Four team featuring him, Mania, X-23, and Cho-Hulk.
>>
fucking team-up with MAGIK obviously
>>
Hook him up with Kamala. Or give him a motor city style artist
>>
>>77444131
He needs to move to NYC. Whats killing him is the inability to crossover with any other hero.

Also that latinos are a hot button issue, but they are not as progressive as placing jews in comics, terrorists or gay niggers from space.
>>
>>77444131
ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT MIDNIGHT SONS!
>>
>>77444450
This sounds amazing. Who else would be on the team
>>
>>77444450

Team:
Lead Magik
Robbie
Nico
Mania
Blades daughter? (if she ends up being cool)
>>
>>77444257
Fund it.
>>
>>77444478
Nico, Mania, Magik, Robbie, maybe bring in somebody from the Marvel Zombieverse because why the fuck not.
>>
>>77444542
Lead by Elsa. Holy shit i need this book
>>
>>77444478
Morbious Obviously, he hasnt done anything since his failure of comic.

Damian Hellstorm, it will be interesting to see him interact with Robbie, i dont remember him interacting with a ghost rider.

Hannibal King, he is like the Constantine of marvel but he is also a vampire.

Mania or blade daughter ( lets be honest they will never use Mania again )

the brother of doctor voodoo who came back in avenger world as a spirit who can posses people
>>
>>77444450
>>77444514
Leader: Dr. Strange
Robbie
Blade's daughter
Hellstrom
Doctor Voodoo
Werewolf By Night
Nico Minoru
Cloak & Dagger
>>
>>77444631
Also add Morbius
>>
Let him going into limbo with the other shitty Ghost Rider replacements
>>
>>77444542
>>77444514
>>77444631
>>77444605
The problem with a midnight son team is that marvel is already doing a howling commandos comics.

If that comic doesnt sell then marvel will drop the ball on their monster, also some the characters you guys mentioned are member of the X-guetto or are in another teams already.
>>
>>77444605
>Hannibal King
You mean Ryan Reynolds?
>>
>>77444716
wow i totally have forgotten of blade trinity
>>
Alonso and Felipe said he'd return in ANAD in some capacity.

It would be really, really, really, really hard to top Ghost Racers though.
>>
File: Crying Ultraman.jpg (84 KB, 871x607) Image search: [Google]
Crying Ultraman.jpg
84 KB, 871x607
>>77444605
>( lets be honest they will never use Mania again )
>>
>>77444257
Oh yes. How about Elsa Bloodstone?
And they go break out Auran who is out for blood. Maximus' blood.
>>
>>77444710
Argument could be made its more Monster than supernatural. Splitting hairs but I want this book!
>>
>>77444710
Robbie
Mania
Cullen Bloodstone
Wiccan
Pixie
Nico Minoru

It can be a book where everyone is after Robbie's dick
>>
>>77445256
>Cullen Bloodstone
Go to bed, Hopeless.
>>
>>77444356
Eli: Oh my god. I just killed an alien. I've never killed an alien before. This is the greatest day of my life...
>>
>>77445295
He's a teenage alternative to Elsa and he can thirst for Robbie's dick
>>
>>77445256
Put in Loki as leader, and I'm in.
>>
>>77446602
all of my money
>>
>>77446602
What's going on with storyteller Loki in the new Marvel universe anyway
>>
>>77444257

You
I like you
>>
>>77446694
nothing, so far. He's meant to show up in ANAD Thor I think.
>>
>>77446742
Oh, goodie. I look forward to seeing how Aaron can fuck this up
>>
His design looks like it would make a great cartoon.
>>
>>77444257
I would purchase and read this.
>>
>>77444514
>Robbie
>Nico
This can only end in ill timed make outs
>>
File: i-LsDiAfTic.jpg (48 KB, 550x286) Image search: [Google]
i-LsDiAfTic.jpg
48 KB, 550x286
>>77444374
dont you mean W.I.T.C.H. ?
>>
File: Marvel Horror.jpg (592 KB, 994x1108) Image search: [Google]
Marvel Horror.jpg
592 KB, 994x1108
>>
>>77444131
Retrofit his GR spirit to be an actual spirit of vengeance, not some one-off asshole ghost that just so happens to have GR powers. After Aaron went so far to neatly tie up Ghost Rider lore, it seems inconsiderate to throw a new spirit into the mix.

The good parts about Ghost Rider are taming the fire within, and learning how and when to channel the power, or deal with the sudden transformations. Having constant internal dialogue and a spirit focused on mayhem and murder over penance and vengeance was one of the worst parts of an otherwise decent book.
>>
File: god damn they're everywhere.jpg (290 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
god damn they're everywhere.jpg
290 KB, 790x1200
If we never see Robbie again that's fine...Ghost Racers was best end for him, event book or not. I'll be happy with that.
>>
>>77444131
Didn't they say there would be a ANGR title in the future?
>>
>>77444257
>Elsa
>Mania
>the new Blade and the old Blade

Yeah, could work.
>>
>>77444257
>Robbie
>Magik
>Mania
>Sniktbub (he went to Hell that one time)
>Doctor Strange
>Bamfs, I guess? (Mascots?)
I'd read it.
>>
Some kind of Satanic/demonic dream team would be nice. I'd really like that in Marvel (I've also always wanted a patriotic dream team of the all Cap-style C-listers).
>>
>>77444257
Might as well just relaunch Midnight Sons
>>
>>77444257
I know it wouldn't last but I'd buy every issue.
>>
>>77444710
the X-guetto is up for grabs.
>>
>>77444257
You are the reason why God prefer us insteid dolphin
>>
Make a team with Robbie, Kamala, Kid Nova, Miles and Hummingbird.
>>
>>77452590
>Robbie, Kamala, Kid Nova and Hummingbird
>Those three are on my dream YA team
Huh
>>
>>77445820
>He's a teenage alternative to Elsa
Not with the muppet.
Take the muppet away and maybe I could see him being redeemable with a good writer. But the muppet - fuck it.
>>
>>77447180
You're saying it like it would be a bad thing.
This would work as a relationship, desu. Maybe love traingle with Mania in the hypothetic team book?
>>
>>77453588
>desu
I typed entire sentence in this part, how did it became fucking "desu"? I hate my computer.
>>
>>77453588
Nico/Robbie is actually my crackship
>>
>>77453779
Word filter. It replaces t.b.h. with desu and f.a.m. with senpai.
>>
He could only fit into a solo since he needs to stay close to his home because of the responsibilities he has to his younger brother. He wouldn't work on a team unless he was regularly absent.
>>
>>77454167
Just keep everything based in LA then?
>>
>>77453800
High five man, mine too!
>>
Always thought Tony hiring the guy to work on and maintain his regular cars would be a nice way to throw a bone Robbie's way.
>>
>>77454015
...why would anyone do that?
>>
>>77454317
>LA-located heroes
>ANGR
>The order
>Runaways

>Other heroes who lived there for a while
>Moon Knight
> Wonder Man
>Iron Man
>Echo
>Genis-Vell

Honestly, Marvel should try to work something out with their LA scene. I don't know, make some alternative superhero scene, with heroes who are somehow unusual and don't fit "standard" type?
>>
>>77454494
Pym and Tigra were running the academy out there too. Don't know if it's still open post Hopeless, though.
>>
>>77444131
I'd like him to be a flightless superheroes partner/valet
I think it could work
>>
>>77444356
X-23 is circle of four. Whilst she could be brought back I'd love:
Robbie-Cho-Mania-Hero Sabretooth
>>
>>77454494

Around Marvel Now's start a bunch of heroes moved out west and people were hoping for an eventual WCA revival.

still kinda hoping for one. desu
>>
>>77454680
Like the Marvel Universe's most grotesque and violent Kato.
>>
>>77454824
Exactly!
He could be "hired" by some rich Tony Stark/Booster Gold type character. He begrudgingly drives the superhero around and does his dirty work (interrogation, taking on strong villain goons, fighting with him etc.) cause hell, he's a superhero but he's still gotta make a living.

The two would start off hating each other and slowly grow into best friends, it writes itself.
>>
File: 1439838227138_1.jpg (37 KB, 442x473) Image search: [Google]
1439838227138_1.jpg
37 KB, 442x473
>>
>>77444428
Kamala: Superheroes shouldn't kill!
Robbie: How many times do I-?! I am NOT a superhero!
Kamala: ...Gabe thinks you are.
Robbie: (transforms, startling her) Feh. What do you know? (gets in car) I mean, it's not like I'm the Wolverine fangirl. (drives off)
>>
>>77444131
Put him in a Avengers team, Written by Bendis, and call it, "All-New All Different Extraordinary Spectacularly New Avengers".
>>
>>77455432
#rekt
>>
>>77447180
>Eli, when that happens: "Told you kid, goth chicks dig the skull".
>>
>>77454544
I fear that after Hopeless and Rage of Ultron Academy is done.
Were they actually in LA or just west coast, though?

>>77454816
Maybe as a response to ANAD we could get West Coast Avengers, with what remained of Avengers Academy as students/supporting cast?

What is my dream is giving LA sort of Cosmic Marvel treatment - kick out with some local event, composed of miniseries like Annihilation was, letting C-lsiters have a spotlight, launching ongoings from it and making a microcosmos in LA. But I doubt it will ever happen.
>>
>>77453565
Then redesign the monster. It's not hard, and it wouldn't be the first time a monster/demon/power manifestation looked different under a different artist

Spurrier seems to like Cullen and Bloodstone family hijinks, he included Cullen a bit in his Secret Wars tie in.
And Ewing likes the concept of the Braddock Academy.
Either one of them could take Cullen and make him something really interesting.
>>
>>77456598
>he included Cullen a bit in his Secret Wars tie in.
He did?

Anyway, I'm not saying Cullen wouldn't work, he seems most salvage'able out of all Hopeless' creations, mostly you need him to stop being so whiny and take him away from black hole of character derailment that is Anachronism's dick. But I know people preffered him when he was just normal kid with guns like his sister, everyone started to hate him once Hopeless pulled out that muppet out of his ass. So take the muppet away, problem solved.
>>
I don't understand why people care about Robbie, he didn't have time to be anything more then a flash in the pan, and not even very interesting at that.
>>
>>77457196
Except he was very interesting and likeable in what short time he got?
>>
>>77444131
First time I see this character's name.
Were there comparisons to Jaime Reyes on this board when he was introduced?
>>
>>77458297
People made jokes they're cousins.
Felipe Smith, writer who created Robbie, got a wind of this and drew a fanart of Jamie.
>>
>>77457491
Yeah, that stuff with him and his bro really got to me.
>>
>>77457196
Because he was genuinely likeable and had a story that took place in a setting not normally adventured in at Marvel?
>>
>>77455529
#burn
>>
>>77454768
Well Flash's circle of four spot got passed to Mania when she got the Venom clone so we gotta find a replacement for her as well
>>
>>77455517
Do that and don't be surprised when he inexplicably starts to find other men attractive after one of his teammates tells him he's actually gay.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.