[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw they'll never use this design again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: vision92-661fd.jpg (107 KB, 560x850) Image search: [Google]
vision92-661fd.jpg
107 KB, 560x850
>mfw they'll never use this design again
>>
>>77443838
Hey, Silver Surfer doesn't wear a cape.
>>
Good. It was shit.
>>
>>77443838

They'll never mention him being the original Human Torch again ever either.
>>
>>77443838
And yet, unfortunately we will have to suffer through his characterization from when he had that design, cause that's what Waid's doing.
>>
You mean the petty era where Byrne made him dickless to emphasize he's a toaster?
>>
Why would anyone want this design back? This was not a good time for Vision.
>>
>>77444515

That's not the Silver Surfer, idiot.
>>
>>77449628
damn you're dumb
>>
This period was just a giant fuck you to Englehart and Shooter.
>>
>>77443838
>wanting Byrne's Vision back
>>
This was when he was emotionless and Byrne said Vision doesn't have a cock even though we had seen him have sex with Wanda right?

This era was poison to him.

Fuck Byrne for this.
>>
File: 9.png (122 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
9.png
122 KB, 500x312
He's supposed to be cream colored, not silver.
>>
>>77443838
>mfw when the storytime of Holy Terror got deleted
>>
>>77449521
>>77449554
Neither is now, since once again after finally reconciling with Wanda, he's once again been mind wiped so that he has no memory of his love for Wanda.
I swear to good I can't take this much robo-cock-blocking! What does Marvel have against sweet woman on robot love?
Remender better fix this shit when he gets back.
>>
>>77450361
Remender had Vision have robo babies with Eve and wrote a terrible Wanda.
>>
File: 1427910606443.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1427910606443.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>77450499
Yes, but at least he had Vision acknowledge that he still loved Wanda.
And so now that Waid and King showed up, he's basically had Vision do the exact same thing he did with Eve, but in a weird, semi-incesty way with his self-made robo-wife.
It's like literally back-tracking 5 minutes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.