[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't it have been nice if Anng managed to redeem Azula?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Wouldn't it have been nice if Anng managed to redeem Azula?
>>
>>77433749
Only if it meant Zutara is endgame
>>
>>77433799
and I would only accept Zutara if Katoph became end game.

>>77433749
perhaps as a side story, it would be amusing to watch Aang struggle with rehabilitating her. Bonus points if Ty Lee worked on helping.

And Zuko too.

The Comedy potential really just keeps going up as one imagines characters being added in, actually.
>>
File: azulaabouttocry.jpg (66 KB, 468x505) Image search: [Google]
azulaabouttocry.jpg
66 KB, 468x505
>>77433749

why does everyone want Azula redeemed?

I like that she's a lost cause. she was such an effective villain, i don't want to lose that.
>>
>>77433912
Because she's already been beaten. She's not a threat anymore.
>>
>>77433912
Honestly, I just like the comedy potential myself.

For a more serious standpoint, I do agree with you.
>>
File: kill it. dead.png (91 KB, 228x230) Image search: [Google]
kill it. dead.png
91 KB, 228x230
>>77433749
Jesus.....waifufags are the worst.

Azula is a tragic character at best, and a monster on the same tier as Caligula at worst.

Redenpation arc would probably shit on all of her previous characterization.

Stop trying to reedeem her just because she has a pair of tits. She seems to be our the fuking equivalent of Loki from the MCU, from tumblr.

Do you want to reedeem her? Realistic she would need years of therapy, and would probably turn into hermit with a mountain of regrets.The best you could do on a comic or episode to not make it retardad, is to make her have a tragic death for someone.

But I would rather have her as a villain, with her fate unclear.
>>
File: tumblr_nekvw3sbfD1r7h611o4_1280.jpg (245 KB, 880x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nekvw3sbfD1r7h611o4_1280.jpg
245 KB, 880x1200
Well as long as we're memeing here might as well post best girl.
>>
>>77433912
She really should be written out of the story.
Either kill her off or imply she lived the rest of her life as a sad crazy all alone in the jungle.
She was only interesting when she had power and intelligence, now she has neither.
>>
>>77434136
I'd rather her stick around as the devil on Zuko's shoulder. Like that scene in the comic where he has the conversation with Ozai in prison, only Azula now respects him too much to actually commit treason, but she'll always be the one to suggest the brutally efficient solution and sometimes, Zuko has to real alternative but to agree with her.
Or maybe give her control of the Fire Nation equivalent to the Dai-Lee to suppress Fire Nation Supremacists trying to dethrone Zuko and restart the war.

Just because her character doesn't initially fit into a peace-time setting doesn't mean you can't find interesting stuff for her to do. Not that it matters, at this point I have anti-confidence in Bryke's ability to write.
>>
>>77433799
See now this is actually what should've happened. Zuko had been given a chance to make up for what he did at the start of the series at the Battle of bah sing shei. He managed to make it seem like he was going to change ya just as soon as he started expressing his emotions to katara in the cave.
How badass if in another alternative to his decision instead of just outright betraying his uncle. He attacks the dai li giving aang a chance to avatar state. When that happens aang still gets shocked.
Heres the twist. This change in him invokes a sence of awe in Azula not being able to manipulate her brother really gets to her. She goes back to the firenation. And for her Failure is banished.
Azula and zuko now closer than ever to make amends.
Zuko gets with katara and aang now gets his chance to make real change in his philosophy and starts azula down the right path.
>>
>>77434089
I didn't watch legend of korra. Who is she
>>
File: Zucest.jpg (220 KB, 941x791) Image search: [Google]
Zucest.jpg
220 KB, 941x791
>>77433799
>Only if it meant Zucest is endgame
FTFY
>>
>>77435050

Jin. From the original show. co loves her cause she got big knockers.
>>
>>77433955
She was never a real threat anyway. She jobber at the last second to katara of all people.
>>
>>77435131
Would've been nice if she got a followup mention at some point. Damn zuko had a chance to have an affair with an earth nation girl. Why
>>
>>77435362
She did in the comics, just a bit part.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.