[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a nightmare that Fox announced a Kitty Pryde solo movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
I had a nightmare that Fox announced a Kitty Pryde solo movie. Ellen Page was going to return to reprise her role and the script was going to be written by Bendis.
>>
I'd be okay with that in all honesty.
>>
>>77417067
You poor bastard.
>>77417078
Go away, Bendis.
>>
>>77417067

>Kitty Pryde
>Star Lady movie

Sure, okay.
>>
>>77417067
What was the plot?
>>
I had a nightmare once where Killer Croc, Bloodhawk, and Super Skrull gangraped my girlfriend until she enjoyed it and started screaming for more.

Then I woke up and remembered I didn't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>77417067
Actually, this sounds awesome, if only for Ellen Page alone.

Make it happen, Fox.
>>
I had a dream.
>>
>>77417067
I had a dream once where I was Spider-Man swinging around the docks in Brooklyn and then Venom ambushed me and we had a fight.

It was pretty cool, to be honest.
>>
I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie.

And I was the star of that movie.
>>
Does anyone dream TV shows but they are in the shows?
>>
>>77417360
I did. Had a dream I was on Star Trek. Mr. Scott turned evil and tried to feed me poisoned sushi.
>>
>>77417067
Page will be gay or non sexual in her next few movies, so I'm fine with this.
>>
>>77417067
I had a dream that Kitty Pryde was my gf in highschool. Then I made it happen.
>>
File: 882948122.jpg (10 KB, 154x300) Image search: [Google]
882948122.jpg
10 KB, 154x300
>>77417436
Hi, Piotr! You were always my favorite X-man.
>>
>>77417067
If Wolverine isn't involved at all, I'm OK with this. But we all know the X-Men movies are all about Wolverine because he's popular with nerds and women want to see Hugh's abs.
>>
>>77417436
bendis pls go
>>
I had a nightmare someone set my dog on fire and that she didnt die, but just laid there all burn with shallow breathing and I was panicking not knowing what to do. [/blog]
>>
>>77417123
>plot
>Bendis

Doesn't matter anyway, if he had a shot at writing anything it was with Marvel Studios, and even the tv people won't give him the time of day when it comes to script duties.

>>77417280
Yeah, gotta agree there. She can hold my attention.

>>77417436
/x/ get the fuck outta here

>>77417551
cover with clean, wet (using clean water) towels and seek veterinary assistance

>>77417497
No, he's quit now. Next appearance is his last.
>>
>>77417067
Bendis? The writer?
>>
>>77417646
Didn't Jackman say that watching Birdman inspire him to play Wolverine again? Besides, Fox know Jackman is the X-Men franchise just like Wolverine is X-men comics.
>>
>>77417123
The plot?

By Bendis?
>>
Now that Ellen Page is gay I'm really irritated they're not capitalising on the incredible homo name 'Kitty Pryde' and releasing movies where she phases girls away from their boyfriends and then keks them hard and unendingly, including phasing her tiny fists right in their pussies

But I'll deal with it I guess
>>
>>77417665
Yeah Bendis. You know, the writer.
>>
>>77417067
A decade ago I'd have preferred a standalone Wolverine/Rogue movie as they worked quite well together in the first X-Men film.
In fact a bit of me hopes she'll make an appearance in the final Wolverine movie to round the whole Singer-led franchise off.
>>
>>77417496
>Piotr making anything happen
He rejected Kitty when she literally offered herself to him. He's the biggest beta of the Marvel Universe.
>>
>>77418203
A writer? His name is, Bendis?
>>
>>77417134
Nah, you had one but got keked so hard reality unmade her. Now you're the only one who remembers her existence, through dreams
Kind of like that one comic
>>
>>77417067
Oh god that gives me nightmares
>>
>>77417067
Do be ridiculous OP, the only live-action stuff Bendis is allowed to direct is the stuff he makes that airs on PlayStation Network.
Other than that, he's going to be writing comic books and cartoon episodes for the rest of his life.
>>
act
>>
>>77418158
Ok, right. What are the succession of things that happen or pad the movie?
>>
>>77418066
He's back and forthed on it so many times I don't think anybody even knows for sure any more, but he's only signed for one more, he's older, the stunts are harder to live with at his age, he doesn't need the money and he's probably looking for something different. Nobody wants to wake up one day and realise they're the Shatner clinging desperately to their sinking franchise.
>>
Would she make out with ladies though? This is important.

Yeah I still love hot lesbians, sue me.
>>
I want her to peg me while her ghost boyfriend watches and throws a spooky ghost fit
Shame she's into pussy
>>
I'd watch it.
>>
>>77417067
If that ever happened Bendis would not be allowed to write the script and Kitty would most likely be a lesbo in honor if Page and then Marvel would be pressured to make her a lesbian or look unprogressive.
>>
>>77422009
Marvel doesn't give a fuck about being progressive when it comes to fuck over FOX.
>>
does anyone else have dreams that last months or even years?

I've heard most people's dreams are really short I wonder if I'm the only one who dreams longer than they're awake.
>>
>>77422009
She's bisexual in the comics anyway
>>
>>77422225
No she isn't.
>>
>>77418590
>Astro City

Good taste mate.
>>
I'd be cool with it if she banged Illyana.
>>
>>77422101
Do you feel you fully experience the dream over that time? I have dreams that happen over a long period of time but I wouldn't say I have a real, experienced year of time in them.
>>
>>77424875
>Illyana
No, sory. Illyana is pretty much the most bangable dyke (maybe) in the entirety of Marvel canon. She needs PRIMO pussy to be her first on-panel relationship. I know Shadowcat and her have this whole connection thing, but that's not enough. Like maybe that one female Vishanti or something.
>>
>>77425009
It could have been Kitty but that's just too far off the board now. Really close friends is where they max out.

It doesn't really count because Secret Wars amounts to a What If series, but they were testing the waters by having Magik openly together with Leah in that.

Whenever they finally go for it in mainline canon, they better not fuck it up.
>>
>>77425483
Is there even a What If where Magik isn't a lesbian? Just make that shit canon.
>>
>>77417067
>Last name starts with a B and ends with dis
Every time you speak his name his dark power grows
>>
>>77426555
B-Bendis?
>>
File: Benis.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Benis.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>77426584
>>
File: 1439894526023.jpg (155 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1439894526023.jpg
155 KB, 720x540
>>77426555
>>77426584
>>77426767
>>
>>77422048
Nah the would have to lezz ger yp or the feminists get angry
>>
>>77422535
Yes she is.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.