[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Wars 07 I was High af when I read it and could hear the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: detail (1).jpg (143 KB, 550x846) Image search: [Google]
detail (1).jpg
143 KB, 550x846
Secret Wars 07
I was High af when I read it and could hear the personalties of each different voice. This was a great issue that had me drooling for the next chapter.

This reminds me when I was young and waited with bated breath for the next issue

>Whatever that means

>Thoughts?

>Hate on it.
>>
Bridge chapter is bridge chapter.
>>
>>77410386
I think it would have been better if they hadn't split this issue in half. Originally, the entire assault on Doom was one issue, which would have been hype as fuck, but thanks to Ribic not being able to keep up, we have to wait another 3 weeks for the second half of this issue.
>>
>I was high af
Thank you for this knowledge. You're truly hip and down with the kids! The only Mary Jane on this board is a red-head with big bazinga bazneebers.
>>
>>77411388

>bazneebers

What?
>>
>>77411398
Blazinskis
>>
I feel like a lot of this issue is happening out of nowhere. It is like they just said "Everyone attack Doom"

Also, some insane inconsistencies like Maestro Hulk helping Doom
>>
>>77411088

There really needs to be a higher threat of punishment for artists who can't keep up consistent dates.
>>
>>77411459
Agree. Aside that you had to read Thors #4 to see why they're following Whor all of sudden.
>>
>>77411471
Look at all the corners Ribic had to cut just to maintain this schedule. Their mistake was expecting Ribic to be able to keep up in the first place.

You don't take a slow artist and tell him "you have to double ship oversized comics with no fill-ins" and expect that not to result in delays.
>>
DUDEWEEDLMAO

>>77411471
There is, usually you don't get any books again, but for big artists, Marvel and DC can't exactly just drop them. Once you've made your name in this industry you're basically untouchable.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.