[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wells created the Zoom of Earth-2 >Confirming Zoom is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 19
File: 1447209824135.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447209824135.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>Wells created the Zoom of Earth-2
>Confirming Zoom is in fact from Earth-2 and not from somewhere else
>Has a costume based off of Earth-1 Barry
>Jay isn't even an inspiration for the design, his suit is clearly different

What does it mean, /co/?
>>
>>77393484
It means that they had spare barry's suits.
Tv budget is low.
>>
I feel like the "Wells created Zoom" thing might be a red herring.
>>
What's the current theory on who Zoom is? Barry's dad seems out based on Zoom's interactions with Barry this episode.
>>
>>77393683

>Random asshole
>Jay Garrick
>Earth-2 Henry
>Earth-2 Joe
>Earth-2 Eddie
>Earth-2 Eobard
>Earth-2 Barry
>Earth-2 Wally

anyone else to add to the list?
>>
>>77393683
It's Earth 2 Prison Dad. The promo pics looked like him, and we know that in Earth 2 Ollie's dad is GA so maybe Earth 2 is Papa Earth.
>>
File: cheeky zoom.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cheeky zoom.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>77393673
>yfw Wells is Zoom
>>
>>77393868
>Earth 2 Prison Dad
Kind of doubt it at this point, as Zoom didn't recognize Barry when he took his mask off as we'd expected a Henry to do
Given the scene the promo pics are from have him with completely black eyes when on TV I don't think we should put much faith in them.
>>
>>77393868

As the episode was going on it was clear it was Henry, but his interactions with Barry made it so unlikely.
>>
>>77393943
Maybe his Barry died as a kid. Barry takes after his mom.
>>
Has anybody updated the 4 excited dudes picture?
>>
>>77393943
Zoom already knew that Barry is the E1 flash, there isn't much to react to. Assuming it is Henry why would he care about a copy of his son?
>>
>>77393995

Assumed it was going to be Earth-2 Wells' particle accelerator gives Henry his powers but kills Barry. Zoom then wants revenge on Wells so he kidnaps his daughter and for some reason wants to kill other speedsters.

After last night that's all out though.
>>
>>77393943
>>77393960
>>77393868

What if Zoom is Earth 2 dad, but it's Earth-2 Best Dad
>>
>>77394020
Zoom hype is nothing compared to Reverse Flash hype. Hell, Wells is still best character.
>>
>>77393782
Earth-1 Eddie

And who or why the fuck anybody would ever say Joe?
>>
>>77393995
>>77394051
Barry is in jail in Earth-2, we saw that last season.
>>
>>77394070
Earth-2 Joe. Do you know his life in Earth-2? Please share.
>>
>>77394104

Yeah because seeing a two second glimpse means it's Earth-2. Interpreted those more as possible future events in this timeline.
>>
Screencap this

JAY IS ZOOM

WE'VE NEVER SEEN HIM IN ONE ROOM WITH ZOOM!
>JAY FUCKS OFF
>ZOOM INITIATES SPEEDFALL
>>
>>77393484
It's Eddie get killed and sucked in to vortex, written out of history get's Zapped my black hole Mojo land is Earth 2 Star Labs dead but swimming in vortex energy, Well's brings him back t life, shit happens.
>>
Wally is Zoom,I think.
Wally in this universe is black. Zoom is voiced by a black actor. and Wally is introduced this season. My guess is we got a future Zoom who was did not have the benefit of being loved by Barry, Joe and Iris. Stuck with his junkie mum. Becomes an asshole.

Sometimes I think DC is really pulling stuff from that issue of Wizard where they imagine what a "Ultimate DC Universe" would look like.

Of course, this is just a wild guess.
>>
>>77394560
Sorry, I mean Earth-2 Wally. My bad.
>>
>>77394366
That...would be great.

>created Hero AND Supervillain persona to be always in conflict
>finds about Earth 2 and another Flash

Jay never lost his speed, he actually became even faster.
He just can completely control Speedforce, even shut it down.
>>
>>77394888
So Jay is the Sentry?
>>
It'd be kind of neat if they decided to fuck with us and never reveal who Zoom is.
>>
It's Barry-2 who did save his mom when he went back in time. He's also obsessed with "being the fastest man alive" and he can catch and throw thunderbolts. At first he thought he'd send his C-listers because he wanted to avoid killing "himself" since he thought he saw some good in Barry-1 but then he saw Barry-1 had no problem with killing guys so he figured he was wrong and could do it himself.
>>
>>77394970
They never revealed why Thawne hated Barry.
>>
File: Untitled-4.jpg (440 KB, 929x521) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.jpg
440 KB, 929x521
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man half alive.
>>
>>77393607
the suit is pretty clearly different from barry's in the stitching though.
>>
>>77393868
Robert Queen being E2 Arrow is an incredibly transparent reference to Thomas Wayne being E2 Batman in the comics.

Considering how Flashpoint ends though, expect Robert Queen to be the one to kill Zoom in the end.
>>
>>77395108
Not yet, time travel niggah! Last thawn met Barry first!
>>
>>77395535
I'm anticipating an episode later in the season where Eobard appears from the future because time shenanigans and shit and meets Barry for the first time, but Barry's anger toward him creates a self-fulfilling prophecy that leads to Eobard becoming the Reverse Flash
>>
>>77395108
They didnt reaveal why Wells hate Crisco either.
>>
Remember in season 1 finale when Jay's helmet fell out of the portal and Wellsobard recognized it?
Do you think they will ever adress that?
>>
>>77395586
>Eobard is their stand-in for Booster Gold
>>
>>77395644
He liked Cisco, but he was interfering with Wells' plans so he had to die.
>>
>>77395644
He's a dick
>>
>>77395674
>Man in Yellow
>Booster Gold
>>
>>77395644
He didn't. He literally said he liked Cisco but had no choice but to kill him.
>>
>>77395681
>>77395741
Anon means E2 Wells, probably
>>
>>77395778
Oh. E2 Wells just a dick.
>>
>>77395666
All he said was "time to split". That could just mean he knew portals between universes were active
>>
>>77395741
>>77395681
>CRISCO
>>
>>77395795
No, no, he said "That's my cue to leave"...
>>
File: Unity.jpg (80 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Unity.jpg
80 KB, 1600x900
>>77395795
>time to split
You. I like you.
>>
>>77395812
E2 Wells called him Crisco because he doesn't care

>>77395859
Oh, right but I think my point stands
>>
>>77395666
It just means that Eobard is/was aware of Earth 2 Flash. Being from the future and all, it's not that surprising.

At the very least he could have recognized it as foreign matter coming to our side through the breach and knew that time was running out.

But I don't think there's any deeper foreshadowing there.
>>
>>77395966
Ok, Anron.
>>
>>77395438
kek
>>
>>77395519
So it's Season 1 again
>>
>>
>>77395778
He didn't want Cisco to use his powers on him.
>>
>>77396095
stupid sexy vibe.
>>
It's Henry Allen. The biggest tell was in this episode when they revealed Robert Queen was Green Arrow. Henry Allen became Zoom.
>>
>>77396117
>not wanting the vibe
gay as fuck, but in a bad, straight, way.
>>
I want Original Eobard Thawne vs Zoom
>>
File: 1426711689394.jpg (152 KB, 594x720) Image search: [Google]
1426711689394.jpg
152 KB, 594x720
>>77394126
That's the problem with bringing a parallel Earth into play. It can be ANYBODY, because we don't know nothin'.
I think Earth2Barry is dumb, some random asshole would be underwhelming, Tom Cavanaugh playing every main villain of every season would be cool but I doubt Wells/Wellsobard is directly involved with Zoom in any way.
Honestly at this point I have no idea. With Reverse Flash it was obvious since the very first Zoom Room Power Minute in the pilot, but with a whole other Earth at play, there are just too many candidates. I like being surprised for once.
>>
>>77393782
Johnny Quick.
>>
>>77393484
I was considering, and this is likely to be utter bullshit, a possible scenario:

>Wells' experiment creates the meta humans
>But instead of one human getting access to the speed force, it's three:
>Jay, Henry and Jesse
>All are in comas, and during this time meta humans start causing shit all over Central City
>Wells becomes concerned that his daughter may end up like a monster like them, so he finds another comatose meta that matches her condition and finds Henry (Jay is either awake and not yet active as a hero, or just wasn't found by Wells in time)
>The plan is to transfer Jesse's speed force to Henry, de-powering her and allowing her to live a normal life, while Henry becomes a more powerful speedster.
>Wells is successful, but now has Henry on his hands, so he takes inspiration from Jay's Flash and secretly trains Henry to be a new speedster hero for Central City, hoping to both prevent this new monster from becoming evil, and to help Wells wash away the guilt of causing the whole mess.
>This is why Henry's suit resembles Barry's (though a hole in that is that Cisco actually made Barry's suit), and why Wells knew how to do things like create mirror images to defeat Light.
>Eventually Henry goes evil, either because the procedure makes him crave speed force energy to the point of irrationality, or that it turns out E2 Barry was killed in the accident, or simply that Henry goes mad with power.

But like I said, I'm speculating BS, and it's very likely to be something more simple in the end.
>>
Actually, what about this-
>Zoom is obsessed with speed and steals all the speed of other speedsters
>showed up around the same time as Jay, who showed up a year before Barry
Zoom is a Speedforce entity who's pissed about all these people using the Speedforce so he came to this dimension to steal it back. The only problem is, in the comics at least, Jay doesn't use the Speedforce to go fast. However, we've only just been introduced to the Speedforce in the show so it's entirely possible they changed that for the show.
>>
>>77396183
>That's the problem with bringing a parallel Earth into play. It can be ANYBODY, because we don't know nothin'.
That's the point, not the problem.
>>
>>77393782
What about Harrison's secret son Jonathan?
>>
>>77396284
>Jay doesn't use the Speedforce to go fast.
He doesn't? I thought comics Jay used the speedforce like the rest of the flash family.
>>
>3X2(9YZ)4A
What's the solution?
>>
>>77396360
If I remember correctly, no, he doesn't. That's why he's slower than the other Flashes.
>>
>>77396361
speedforce
>>
>>77396392
But is there an actual solution or is it just mathematical gibberish?
>>
I'm really not feeling this season, Zoom is no Reverse Flash/Evil Wells.

I wish he would cone back
>>
>>77395674
Why would that be? That anon already described Reverse Flash's background.
>>
>>77396417
I've only read a few stories with Johnny, but I think it's gibberish. Even in universe it's not some revolutionary formula, but thinking about what it's supposed to represent gets Johnny into the right state of mind to use the Speedforce. I think the others even made fun of him one about how it only works for him, because he's the only one who actually believes the "math" behind it. And he's still slower then the rest.
>>
>>77396440
this
I mean, Zoom is really cool and so are the parallel dimensions, but time travel, Eobard, and Cavanagh playing the mentor and supervillian at the same time was what really made the show for me, and I just think that time travel is the core of every good flash storyline
>>
>>77396360
no his speed was gifted to him by mercury the roman god of traveling I think
>>
>>77393782
A TV version of Savitar?
>>
>>77396176
They already confirmed the actor for original Eobard is going to be in this season, I wonder if it's gonna be regular Eobard (how, though? Time travel fuckery?) or E2 Eobard.
>>
File: ZOOM.png (1 MB, 700x1039) Image search: [Google]
ZOOM.png
1 MB, 700x1039
>>77396583
Well, it was the logical way to go for season 2.
You've had a threat from within. Your friend and mentor may have seemed like an ordinary scientist, but secretly he had a fifteen year long raging hateboner for you and was a smug, murderous yet charismatic supervillain. Season 1 was as much Eobard's story as it was Barry's. It was all a very personal journey.
So with the next season and introduction of the multiverse, you have a threat from the outside. Some asshole who doesn't have a personal connection to you. Zoom doesn't give a fuck about Barry or who he is. He's a speedster and therefore he has to die, because fuck you. The Flash 2: This Time It's Not Personal.
Villains with a personal connection to the hero resonate with the audience more, but you can't have that every time. Especially with Killer Frost on the horizon.
>>
>>77396211
>trains Henry to be a new speedster hero for Central City, hoping to both prevent this new monster from becoming evil, and to help Wells wash away the guilt of causing the whole mess.
I'd considered something like this desu but the rest of it... Well, not that I dont like it but that would be a lot to cram in.
>>
>Wells setting off the particle accelerator on E1 created metahumans
>Wells setting off the particle accelerator on E2 created the metahumans
I wonder if this is a multiversal constant?
>>
>>77397094
>My name is Kara Zor-El. My planet Krypton prospered until one day a scientist named Har-Well activated a prototype particle accelerator.
>>
>>77397158
But Kryptonians aren't metas?
>>
Zoom is probably not anyone we've met so far or one of their dopples. Zoom is just Zoom. I'm sure they'll let us know for sure on the Xmas episode.
>>
File: 1399586843000.png (186 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
1399586843000.png
186 KB, 400x750
>>77397284
Remember when even after Merry Christmas people still denied Well being the Reverse Flash?
Remember how when Wells first rolled into the scene after Barry wakes up in the pilot, a low-key arrangement of "The Man in the Yellow Suit" started playing?
>>
>>77397284
Xmas is Trickster
>>
>>77397284
Set pic show Trickster plot for Xmas.
>>
Does season 2 have any reaction guys pictures yet?
>>
>>77397068
Shut the fuck up Desuanon
>>
>>77393484
>ridiculous front flip for no reason
Zoom confirmed for E-2 Roy
>>
>>77397636
It makes perfect sense
>>
>>77397636
>E2 Roy
>Not E1 Roy
>>
>>77397453
>>77397407

Just because Trickster is the main story doesn't mean there will be no Zoom. And if Zoom is indeed John Wesley Shipp, an episode with Mark Hamill is the PERFECT time to reveal it.
>>
>>77393782
Patty
>>
>>77398453
Brah, she shot Zoom. So unless we doing some hologram RF shit, it ain't her
>>
>>77396176
You and me both nigga
>>
Yo where the FUCK is WALLY WEST????
>>
There are really only two possibilities here. E2 Barry, which is most obvious, because of the shitty nu52 evil Barry story they are probably using for inspiration (even the blue flash colors). Or Flash Dad. Flash dad would make sense bc E2 Barry could have died /been imprisoned instead for the mom's death leading E2 Flash Dad to seek revenge against any speedster for tearing his family apart, blaming Wells for his family's downfall and thus targeting Wells' daughter for revenge. I also would assume Flash Dad leaving after getting out of prison was coerced or had something to do with all of this. Possibly E1 Flash Dad was killed & replaced by Zoom just before release so he could operate in E1 unnoticed
>>
What ever happened to Wellseobard using what's this a face's electricity powers to steal the flash's speed?
>>
>>77396183
>I think Earth2Barry is dumb

How?
>>
>>77396578
Max Mercury def made fun of him
>>
File: face-wipe.jpg (41 KB, 410x348) Image search: [Google]
face-wipe.jpg
41 KB, 410x348
Zoom is E1 Eddie.

Before the "Wells=Reverse Flash" reveal in S1E9, Cavanaugh tripped during an interview trying to run back and forth in the background.

Before we got the Eobard Thawne reveal, pictures of Cosnet and Cavanaugh were circling the internet.

Before the end of S1, Cosnet sent out a pic of him in the Flash cowl.

Before Eddie gave himself for our sins, Wellsobard told Crisco to cement the tungsten tiles with Cobalt resin. Eddie became our savior, then got swallowed up into the black hole with Wellsobard's broken time machine.

Zoom also has Blue lightning, and the first time we hear Zoom talk, he told E2 Jesse Quick "I CANNOT DIE!" during his monologue.

Zoom is E1 Eddie.
>>
>>77404254
>Before the end of S1, Cosnet sent out a pic of him in the Flash cowl.
wait what?
>>
File: B7HErgQIQAAVpcD.jpg (19 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
B7HErgQIQAAVpcD.jpg
19 KB, 321x321
>>77404289
Yep
>>
>>77404254
Zoom's voice does seem throaty like eddie's...
>>
>>77404526
zoom's voice is tony todd. they hired a voice actor to dub the lines because they know people would catch on to the voice modulating trick
>>
>>77405446
Well there was that one guy on /co/ who figured out Thea killed Sara.
>>
>>77405512
Because all they did was modulate Thea's voice in the show, so someone took it off. They hired a voice actor to do the voice for Zoom, he isn't the person in the costume.
>>
>>77404254
>Zoom can't die because he technically no longer exists
I buy it, but why would Eddie be evil all of a sudden?
>>
>>77405682
...Having troubles reading, are we? Not every reply you get is someone arguing with you, stupid.
>>
>>77405824
Have you paid a single bit of attention to his development last season? At all? Him wanting to kill Barry is not a shocker.
>>
>>77405682
Uh, yeah, I know. I never said otherwise. In fact, I'm backing it up. So what's your point?
>>
File: stalker zoom.jpg (487 KB, 540x1079) Image search: [Google]
stalker zoom.jpg
487 KB, 540x1079
>>77396176
I want Wells back as Reverse Flash.

Don't get me wrong Wells from Earth 2 is amusing but he's nothing compared to Eobard in terms of growth and motivation.
>>
Reasons I think Zoom is Eddie
1. Zoom is keeping Wells daughter captive, to torture Wells. Like Wells tortured Eddie
2. Zoom shows of Barry's beaten body to Iris at Central City News, then to Joe at CCPD, then to his team at tar Labs. Eddie would have motivation to make Barry suffer this way.
3. Maybe Eddie, in rage wants to destroy Earth-1 CC with Metas because that's the reality where he was a loser, didn't get the girl, wasn't relevant.

Just an Idea. Who do YOU think is ZOOM?
>>
>>77406149
He never wanted to kill Barry though??? If he wanted to kill Barry he would've just let Eobard do it, shit. Did you seriously look at Eddie last season and think "yeah that guy can be a psychopathic killer"? I think we watched two different shows.
He said it himself, he came out a hero.
>>
>>77406627
Yeah he never wantED to maybe now he does. People change maybe he learned something being stuck in time.
>>
>yfw Cisco will see Wally when he accidentally vibes off of Joe
>>
>>77396951
>unmasked ...
>Barry: Dad?
>Jay: John ...
>Joe, et.al.: Henry?
>Harry: Who? That's my friend Johnny. It's my fault he's that way now. He told me not to mess with his formula in our experiment ... I'm responsible. I made him.
>>
File: despair zooming in.jpg (51 KB, 594x720) Image search: [Google]
despair zooming in.jpg
51 KB, 594x720
>>77393484
>Tony Todd will never play the live action Black Manta
>>
>>77404254
This was my first guess
>>
>>77406242
Eobard Thawne is Barry's archnemesis, he won't be gone forever. And when he does return they'll certainly find some way to get Tom Cavanagh in the suit again even though he technically isn't Eobard.
>>
>>77407060

>And when he does return they'll certainly find some way to get Tom Cavanagh in the suit again even though he technically isn't Eobard.

Matt Lestcher is enough of a name that they wouldn't hire him as Real Eobard if they didn't plan on doing something with him.
>>
>>77407798
Sure, but Cavanagh's performance as Wells/Thawne is very popular, they'd be dumb not to use him as Reverse Flash again. Nobody wants the character back if it's not Cavanagh playing him.
>>
>>77405824
Because if Barry just let Eobard go home, he wouldn't of had to shoot himself and give up Iris.

Barry fucked up big time. If Eobard went home, he probably would of stayed there.
Instead Barry fucked up his only way home. Eobard said he was going to kill him and everyone there.
Eddie had to clean up his mess, dies. Then Barry takes all the credit for beating him.

I'd want to parade his crippled corpse around town too if I was Eddie. It's probably why he hates Earth-2 Well's too.
>>
>>77407951
That isn't true. Cavanagh back in the suit makes no sense story wise either.
>>
>>77408415
But Barry doesn't take the credit.
>>
>>77407951
>tfw no Eobard RF and Wells RF from two times team-up.
>yet
>>
>>77408438
Pretty sure in a previous episode he says "I beat Reverse Flash I can beat Zoom"
>>
>>77408452
Did you not watch this week's episode where he gets called out by Joe?
>>
>>77398874
In the hood following momma's footsteps.
>>
>>77408457
Was eddie there to see m8?
>>
>>77408605
Was Eddie there to see him take credit?
>>
>>77407060
>>77407951
>>77408426
>>77408445
>they'll certainly find some way to get Tom Cavanagh in the suit again even though he technically isn't Eobard.
Cavanagh only agreed to come back to S2 as long as he got to play the villian again and not just good-original-Wells.

I don't remember the original S2 announcement but I'm pretty sure that they said Cavanagh was coming back as the big bad.

E-2 Wells is either Zoom or going to be some other major villian, not just some "I wanted to save my daughter" fatalist.
>>
>>77408818
>but I'm pretty sure that they said Cavanagh was coming back as the big bad.

They didn't. They just said he would be back.
>>
>>77408818
This, supposedly they compromised by making E-2 Wells a jackass and not a nice guy, but as the other anon said, Cavanagh recieved a lot of praise and love for being such a based villain, they'd be stupid not to make him a villain again.
>>
>>77393484
guys, what if zoom is Jason Todd?
>>
>>77404399
Damn. I love Grant but this guy looks just like comics Barry.
>>
File: 1383191133267.gif (991 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1383191133267.gif
991 KB, 500x340
>>77395644
>Crisco

>mfw
>>
Zoom is Earth-2 FlashDad

Being Barry-2 would be the most generic and overused "twist" they could come up with.

The evil Dad trope might be overused as well, but it would still be more surprising.

Also the actor was confirmed for a cameo and since Zoom can't take off his mask, they would only need him for 20 minutes of flashback of he becoming Zoom. Could be shot in one afternoon.

It would also cause CW drama and they could go with the "i can't kill him" bullshit, so Zoom could escape or "die" in an explosion, so they can bring him back in S2.
>>
Maybe Zoom is Earth-1 Jay
>>
Really enjoying season 2 so far

Barry getting his ass handed to him and then Zoom parading his limp carcass around town was fantastic

The only thing that could make this show better would be e2 grayson and power girl
>>
>>77409180
Damn.
Drugs hit Jeff Hardy hard.
>>
>>77408818
E2 Wells is Jay Garrick's Reverse Flash aka The Rival
>>
>>77409216
E1 Jay owns a fishing marina called Garrick's Warf
>>
>>77394104
Pretty sure that was confirmed to be something in Barry's future, not Earth 2.
>>
>>77409196
>being this retarded
>>
>>77411260
And his Dad visits him while he's in jail - I'm seriously doubting Henry is zoom.
>>
>>77411275
I'm leaning on Earth 2 Henry or Wally being Zoom, but I also have my crack theory that also has Earth 1 and 2 Henrys being halves of one person.
>>
>>77411312
>I'm leaning on Earth 2 Henry or Wally being Zoom
>I also have my crack theory that also has Earth 1 and 2 Henrys being halves of one person
No offense anon, but maybe you should stop drinking the kool-aid
>>
>>77411360
Eh.
>>
>>77393868
>The promo pics looked like him

Nigga, that was a stuntman in the suit. There's no way they'd have John Wesley Shipp come out there to film some scenes that they're just gonna dub over with another voice anyways. That'd just be stupid.
>>
>>77402993
yeah, damn I miss Impulse Bart even more.
>>
>>77406149

But they were friends when he died. And he probably would have reacted more to being in Star Labs with his ex-fiance and former partner. He's someone from Earth 2.

Personally, I think everyone is expecting some sort of Scooby Doo under the mask reveal, when in reality Zoom is actually just mutated speed monster. He WAS somebody, but it's not a costume. And almost certainly a doppelgänger of someone we know.
>>
>>77408845
Bro
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=res3h8MQiy0
>>
File: 1447349075955.jpg (221 KB, 603x515) Image search: [Google]
1447349075955.jpg
221 KB, 603x515
I know who Zoom is

He's a fast guy
>>
>>77396388
Actually he does use it, but he also has a metahuman gene that allows him to go fast even without speedforce.
>>
Anyone else use the "villain/subject of the week" names for The Flash episode names?
>>
>>77398496
>Speed mirages aren't a thing
>There's no way the fastest speedster to date can't be in two places at once
>>
>>77393484
>Wells created Zoom
>Well created Zoom because he accidentally killed kid Barry as Eobard Thawne
>Needed another speedster to inspire himself in the future
>Get's Jay Garrick
>Wanted someone like Barry
>Barry's dad finds out because Jay told him
>Zoom goes ballistic
>Jesse Quick doesn't know she's a speedster
>inherited powers from Thawne
>lends her speed to Barry
>Barry fights Zoom
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-12-14h46m28s901.png (236 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-12-14h46m28s901.png
236 KB, 720x404
Who is Sarah Jamie Maynard?
>>
>>77414968
I don't have the episodes but I never did that with any show. Some default filenames annoy me but eventually I just memorize what general theme is in what episode.
>>
>Earth-2
Do you think Earth-2 people think of their own earth as "Earth-2" or "Earth-1"?
>>
File: 1394254535142.jpg (76 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
1394254535142.jpg
76 KB, 448x412
>>77415367
Earth-1 of course.

If someone called my planet/reality Earth-2 I'd be a little peev'd, but not enough to express it.
>>
>>77415321
oh fuck. Best theory desu.
>>
>>77415367
they think of themselves as Earth-A and think of us as Earth-B
>>
>>77415407
This:
>>77415397
>>
>>
>>
>>77415501
>>77415511

>>77412635 /httpswwwyoutubecomwatchvq5
>>
>>77415511
Awkward
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.