[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they have the balls to kill him off? Will they have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: barryallen0[1].jpg (58 KB, 619x237) Image search: [Google]
barryallen0[1].jpg
58 KB, 619x237
Will they have the balls to kill him off?

Will they have the balls to kill him off and not bring him back a season later?
>>
>>77378016
Why would they need to?
>>
>>77378514
cheap pathos keeps the idiots watching
>>
>>77378700
>cheap... anything
Then they won't do it.
>>
>>77378016
Why on earth would they kill him?
>>
What, that introducing Wally now will allow them to build a relationship? And then when they kill Barry off in season 4, Wally can go through his own journey of being a hero? Yeah, sure thing OP. And Fan4stic 2 will happen.
>>
>>77378514
>>77378700
>>77378847

You know Barry dies in the comics right?
>>
Killing off your protagonist is a good way to lose viewers. Probably not.
>>
>>77378016

Not until a crisis crossover with Supergirl, so at least 3 more seasons
>>
>>77379091
And comes back how many times?
>>
>>77379091
And then comes back to life. Should they do that too?
>>
>>77379117
>>77379160

Once over 20 something years later.
The other times were either ruses or him being shown for a single page
>>
>>77379169
And? He only died once. What's your point?
>>
>>77379091
Comics =/= TV show/Movie

They'll pull bits and pieces from the comics, but I doubt they'll kill of the lead character to the show, unless it's the final season... or they're really, REALLY, hurting for ratings.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>77379194
>>77379518
>Implying having Barry die wouldn't be the best thing and have Wally take his place
>>
>>77379660
Nu52 Wally would be the replacement, so no thank you.
>>
>>77380153
I agree.
>>
>>77380153
Nu-Wally is in the comics. This isn't a comic. He may be black, but he could be the Wally that we need.
>>
>>77380289
me too Nu52 wally sucks just keep barry.
>>
>>77378016
I work as a hand on the show. Word is the current plan is to kill off Barry around the same time the Flash film is in production. That way, we can work around the incoming legal embargo for the Barry character. Keiynan (Wally) will become the Flash and we'll continue from there until the red tape is cut.
>>
File: Bait the destroyer.jpg (61 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Bait the destroyer.jpg
61 KB, 625x626
>>77379660
You are just trying too hard, kid, you must be subtle if you want to be a troll, right now you are just failing miserably

2/10 made me reply
>>
If they took full advantage of the Multiverse they've got going on, CW Barry would die in the movie version of Crisis on Infinite Earths. Basically, the CWverse and the Snyderverse team up to fight the Anti-Monitor. CW Barry makes the sacrifice play to blow up the Anti-Monitor's energy cannon.
>>
>>77380485
>Wanting the show to do the main things the comic series it is based off to do is trolling
Hi /tv/.
>>
>>77379091
>You know Barry goes so fast that he ends up in the Marvel multiverse with amnesia in the comics, right?
>>
>>77379091
Yes, he died in COIE 30 fucking years ago

Now he's back and he's not going anywhere, why would they kill him off in his own show? They didn't even kill him off in YJ and everybody was certain he was going to bite it there
>>
>>77380768
Are you implying that wouldn't improve the movies?
>>
>>77380768
Good old Buried Alien.
>>
>>77380704
This will never happen, deal with it
>>
>>77380810
What? I was being a smartass about Barry Allen dying. http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Buried_Alien_(Earth-TRN242)

Whether it would improve the movies or not, there's no way it would happen these days and in that kind of industry.
Maybe on tv, but that would still be an incredible stretch.
>>
They will kill off Barry Allen. A character and portrayal that is both well liked and lucrative.

They will replace his character with a new character named 'garbage bag full of ten million dollars'. His backstory is he is an inanimate garbage bag full of ten million dollars. Each episode they will burn a garbage bag full of ten million dollars. That will be the entire episode. This is the totes real plan for all the plans after they kill off Barry.
>>
>>77379091
Yeah, after several decades of adventures.
>>
>>77378016
Not until they've introduced Nigger-Flash to replace him with.

Seriously.
Wally will turn up.
He'll get his speed.
He won't want to use it.
Barry will die, and he'll have to 'take his place'.
>>
File: oh wait.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
oh wait.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>77380381
>I work as a hand on the show.

proof anon
>>
>>77382780
que rehash of season 1
>>
>>77379660
>wanting nigger wally
no thanks
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.