[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typical Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: AoS RC.png (234 KB, 588x427) Image search: [Google]
AoS RC.png
234 KB, 588x427
AoS fans. How does it feel to be BTFO'd by Robot Chicken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciWAI1YUxLA
>>
>>77367805

It'd probably feel worse if it was by a funnier show, I'd guess.
>>
d-doesn't bother me at all...
>>
There never seen past the first half of season 1 have they?
>>
Wait, this isn't an accurate representation of what Agents of SHIELD is at all.
>>
File: NoSignal.jpg (47 KB, 580x250) Image search: [Google]
NoSignal.jpg
47 KB, 580x250
>typical Constantine episode
>>
I just want Deathlok to come back.
>>
>>77367816
>funnier
that implies AoS is funny.
Oh wait, it is. But for completely the wrong reasons.
>>
I didn't see a hawt milffy Asian anywhere.
>>
Actually thought it was pretty funny, but it's a complaint for casuals though. SHIELD existed before the Avengers in the MCU so to expect them to hinge on their existence is dumb, but I wanted it to introduce new shit, new heroes and villains that weren't and probably wouldn't be in the movies.

Now the Netflix shows are filling that niche and AoS is just background shit that's kind of fun sometimes.
>>
>>77367805
>robot chicken

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>77367805
It's a funny skit that feels like it was written by someone who've at least watched some of the show.
>>
>>77368600
Are you being ironic here?
>>
>>77367805
OH, the biting satire! They sure showed us, marvel fans, eh? No longer will I waste my time with such low-quality tv shows as Agents of SHIELD when I can enjoy the superior superhero programming proviveded by our friends at DC and The CW!
>>
File: 1442952026625.png (153 KB, 322x473) Image search: [Google]
1442952026625.png
153 KB, 322x473
>typical Flash episode
>>
>>77367805
Ahaha, they do not command the Avengers, so true!
Yeah, because this is not some DC crapfest where they use a planetkiller for every fart of a job.
This is called Agents of SHIELD! Why would not be about he fucking AGENTS OF FUCKING SHIELD?!
>>
It's so accurate. You can tell they watched a whole 3 minutes of an episode all the way back in season one.
>>
>>77368427
Well, they introduced Inhumans and SHIELD personell who are not in the movies, doing stuff different from the movies.
So you got what you wanted.
>>
>>77367805
As someone who sat through 2 seasons of that show, I still find it to be true.
Yeah, I don't expect the Avengers every episode, but fuck you if you honestly think there weren't a couple of opportunities that an avenger could've shown up in.
>>
>>77370031
>3 minutes of an episode all the way back in season one.
Thats all anyone could bare though, season 1 was trash
>>
>>77370036
>Well, they introduced Inhumans and SHIELD personell who are not in the movies, doing stuff different from the movies.
I think it's much less about what they're doing and more about the fact that the way they're doing it, is fucking boring.
>>
>>77370099
It certainly got better in season two, but season one was still fine. They were just finding their groove for the first half of the season.
>>
File: 1444247075214.jpg (11 KB, 228x223) Image search: [Google]
1444247075214.jpg
11 KB, 228x223
Wait, hold on.
Robot chicken is still on the air?
Not only that, but there's people who actually watch it?
Jesus Christ...
>>
File: spider-man.jpg (54 KB, 518x540) Image search: [Google]
spider-man.jpg
54 KB, 518x540
>this thread
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.