[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are Peter Quill and Kitty Pryde the only characters from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: starlords.png (572 KB, 652x442) Image search: [Google]
starlords.png
572 KB, 652x442
why are Peter Quill and Kitty Pryde the only characters from Guardians of the Galaxy that Marvel protects. Literally all the other characters are used exclusively for comedy shit. They clowns disguised as characters.
>>
Because everyone is in love with Pryde and Peter is their self-insert.
>>
>>77366401
>Kitty Pride
>The biggest bitch in X-men for the past 5 years
>Bendis' mary sue
>Jew

Does anyone love kitty pride?
>>
I am pretty sure Starlord is just as bad with his 2 digit IQ
>>
>>77366426
I don't. But since Bendis is in love with her and he kinda has more pull than me at Marvel...
>>
>>77366426
People all over love her cause she reminds them of that one geeky girl they liked in school but never asked out.
>>
>>77366388
Have you not read any of the Humphries Kitty/Peter stuff? He shits on both characters and turns them into complete fucking meme spouting idiots far more than any other character at Marvel.
>>
>Peter Rasputin
>Pete Wisdom
>Peter Parker (Ultimate)
>Peter Quill

Is it a running gag at this point?
>>
She just needs QS to clear her Peter set.
>>
>>77366426
>Kitty Pryde
>The biggest bitch in X-men for the past 5 years

It'd take me too long to list all the X-Men who suddenly started to suck in the past five years, but as hard as it is to believe there are actually people who remember comics from before the Disney buyout where they didn't.
>>
File: 56311bb976fea.jpg (267 KB, 850x806) Image search: [Google]
56311bb976fea.jpg
267 KB, 850x806
>>77366388
'sup
>>
>>77366543
>turns them into complete fucking meme spouting idiots
tell me one meme they spout that isn't the Banana Ooga Chaka panel.
>>
Fuck Kitty Pryde. When Magneto got tired of the X-Men's shit and started taking names, he stops after he almost kills Kitty Pryde.
>>
>>77368110
I hate that so much because Len Wein was the editor and he did the exact same thing for a Batman comic earlier
>>
>>77366431
>>77366543
But they have serious stories going on behind. Literally the whole plot of GotG is built around these two.

Rocket, Drax, Groot, Venom and Thing are there just to be comedy relief. Even in their solos. Judging by the solicitations, not even Abnett will treat them as anything more than secondary characters to have some laughs and sell some books.
>>
>>77366426
I love her, but she's used meat now.

MEATS BACK OFF THE MENU BOYS
>>
>>77366426
>>77366446
I love her and not because of any real life girl. She's simply a great character.
>>
>>77370590
Hi Bendis.
>>
>>77368110

Wasn't that because Kitty was like 14?
>>
>>77366673
Joke was already made in Black Vortex of her obsession with Peters. She apparently even had a hamster named Peter when she was a kid.
>>
File: 1374370313202.jpg (115 KB, 446x410) Image search: [Google]
1374370313202.jpg
115 KB, 446x410
>>77366543
>reading Humphries anything
>>
>>77370651
It was her Star of David that made Mags go oy vey i'm actually the one doing a shoah
>>
>>77370851
she wasn't wearing any star, just that stupid costume
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.