[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every single Marvel preview posted >every single new Marvel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 660.png (778 KB, 659x778) Image search: [Google]
660.png
778 KB, 659x778
>every single Marvel preview posted
>every single new Marvel comic storytimed
>ANAD threads up the wazoo
>fucking Inhumans threads despite no one giving a shit
Can we stop with all this fucking Marvel shilling? It's absurd how much attention they get here, especially when compared to other companies, not even DC comes close.
>>
So start a thread about non-Marvel/non-DC comics to be honest.
>>
File: 1431938275577.jpg (102 KB, 916x690) Image search: [Google]
1431938275577.jpg
102 KB, 916x690
it's always been like this.
>>
Only because marve is doing something you dont like that doesnt mean they are shilling here
>>
>>77350978
>people start Valiant storytimes
>nobody comments or reads
Characterfags are worst.
>>
>>77351010
Nah, Valiant is just garbage.
>>
>>77350986
>Always

No it hasn't. 4 years ago this board was a pretty even split with even a decent amount of independent threads.
>>
>>77351054
4 years ago, almost every DC thread was bitching about the new 52, save for the odd Wonder Woman or Animal Man/Swamp Thing thread.
>>
File: YOU_RE_GAY.jpg (189 KB, 858x772) Image search: [Google]
YOU_RE_GAY.jpg
189 KB, 858x772
>>77351010
Hahaha, how does it feel knowing that no one gives a shit about your crappy Z List storytimes anon? Do you wanna just tip your fedora down so the brim covers your eyes that way you don't have to see the popular storytimes? How is that angsty poetry journal coming along? Hahaha, faggot!
>>
>>77351010
I don't read current Valiant for the same reasons that I don't read current Marvel, DC or IDW.

I'm just not interested anymore in modern comics that aren't owned and controlled by the creators.
>>
>>77350945
>Comics & Cartoons
>Not expecting the most popular comics company to have several threads
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>77351065
>2011 was 4 years ago
>>
>>77351133
lol
4chan is far from the Marvel target audience.
>>
>>77351180
>in less than 2 months is going to be 5 years since 2011
>>
>>77351010
>you are the only one who cares about a thing

>everyone else is the problem

not how it works friend
>>
>>77351200
that doesn't change anything
>>
>>77351065
>we'll never again have Swamp Thing/Animal Man storytimes
How does it feel /co/?
>>
>>77350945
I've noticed that as well.
However, it might be something worse than shilling.
It might be marveldrones
They are pathetic, but they are a real threat
>>
>>77352687
Or it's that people would rather talk about how much they hate Marvel than talk about literally anything else.
>>
>>77352687
failed webcomic much?
>>
>>77351010
Nigga you story Imperium and you and me can wave our big fat dicks at eachother
>>
>>77353055
>failed webcomic
That people hate DC, not Marvel.
>>
>>77351010
My LCS throws any Valiant promo stuff they get sent into the recycling

It literally does not get moved, nobody cares enough about it to warrant taking up counter space
>>
>>77352960
They don't hate Marvel; they ignore it.
>>
>>77353090
Where is that recycling container? I need to know because SCIENCE!
>>
File: 1409147818838.gif (1018 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1409147818838.gif
1018 KB, 500x700
>>77353094
>They don't hate Marvel; they ignore it.
Doing daily Squirrel Girl storytimes and a dozen "grr, I'm so angry about Marvel's SJW pandering" threads a day sure is a weird way to "ignore" something.
>>
>>77353322
>daily Squirrel Girl storytimes
Fans
>a dozen "grr, I'm so angry about Marvel's SJW pandering" threads
Marvel fans who see their books turning into the worst shit ever.
>>
>>77353322
>Doing daily Squirrel Girl storytimes
>implying
>>
Persona
>>77353353

Except it's not.
The guys bitching typically haven't read what they bitch about.
Current Marvel has some pretty diverse concepts for titles and many of the #1s have been good so far.
The accusations are largely untrue and historically laughable.
Yes, some things are pretty shite, but there's always misses. Especially if you have many artists who draw rather unconventional styles. Some of which will naturally offend someone by law of averages.
Personally, I enjoyed Captain America and Vision a lot. And this week will have the ones I was actually waiting for.
>>
OP has something right in his posts.

You have such a massive hateboner for Mark Millar and there was time when Trouble or Unfunnies or Nemesis storytimes were a weekly fucking thing.

Why not storytime Pride of Baghdad, not capeshit comic that is okay. Or Blankets. Or Usagi Yojimbo, or Hellboy. I bet you all fucking love Red, but like only 10% of this thread read it.

Instead of crying how we won't see Matt Ryan as Constantine anymore, storytime Hellblazer. But no, you need Sonic Marathon. Which was fun, but not quality.
>>
>>77353853
There were some hellboy storytimes a couple of days ago
>>
>>77351010
I used to Storytime Valiant on a regular basis but I've just been busy, man. Real life's gotta supercede 4chan at times I'd really like to give Book of Death a shot to see the set up for the new Eternal Warrior, I fucking love Gilad.

But yeah, if you could do 'em on a regular basis at an accessible time like maybe 9:00 on MWF or something I'd join in on dick-waving with Anon.
>>
>>77350945
I can't unsee Lord Hater
>>
>>77353094
Yeah, as evidenced by threads like this one.
>>
>>77350945
>fucking Inhumans threads despite no one giving a shit
X-Fags pls go.
>>
>>77350945
Marvel comics outsells DC comics 3 to 1 and owns like 40% of the market share

Funny how neckbeards hate things because they're popular
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.