[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It must be an awful feeling to know that your bullshit is what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
It must be an awful feeling to know that your bullshit is what caused two of your girlfriends to turn gay.
>>
>>76676147
>Lost a hot girlfirend that is the richest person on the world.
>Lost a hot kung fu jesus girlsfirend.
>Discover that his dick can bend other girls sexuality, and his ex decided to date each other.

Being Mako is suffering.
>>
File: GB Mako and Korra.png (173 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
GB Mako and Korra.png
173 KB, 800x500
If only....
>>
>>76676224
>If only....
The creators confirmed they were gay last year though they probably said it just to mess with fans
>>
>>76676147
not only gay, but gay for EACH OTHER

you are so awful that they bonded over and made a relationship out of the suffering they underwent with you
>>
>>76676147
>implying it wasn't purely Korra's magnetic sexiness
Bolin wanted to fug her
Mako wanted to fug her
Asami wanted to fug her
Tenzin wanted to fug her
Those numbers don't lie.
>>
>>76676147
implying those 3 seconds of shit tier writing meant anything
imploring mako turned anyone gay
>>
>Implying Korra won't cheat on Asami with Mako
That sounds like a typical development for a TV lesbian
>>
>>76676439
Gonna need a sperm donor if they want kids in that day and age. Mako's a single pro league firebending chief of police pretty boy that they already splooshed over together. Obvious choice

They'd probably try to get Bolin in on it too if it weren't for Opal carrying around his balls in her purse.
>>
>>76676439
>implying Asami won't do the same to Korra
>>
>>76676266
I think everyone, fictional and real, wants to fuck Korra.
>>
>>76676242
>confirmed they were gay
Wait, like actually full-on gay? I'm unusually bothered that they didn't say they're both bisexual, since they obviously had feelings for Mako thanks to that poorly made love triangle.
>>
>>76676147
That's what you get for not picking a route and sticking with it.
>>
>>76676590
No, Bryan said they're both bisexual.
>>
>>76676509
>Korra rapes Mako
>Asami rapes Mako
>The truth is revealed
>Polyamory end
>Bryke get a new boost of popularity among tumblr
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>76676874
Holy shit anon, that actually happened to you?
>>
>>76676224
Who here thinks that if Mako had a pussy, Korra would be all over him?

Hell, how would the show be if Mako was a girl from the start? Would they even have breaked up?
>>
>>76676147
He's the George Costanza of the Avatar Universe

Which would make Bolin....Kramer?

>>76677579
If Mako had a pussy he'd be Asami
>>
>>76677579
Yes cause his character is still a douchenozzle.
>>
>>76676525
Hell, it's not even physical attractiveness so much as bragging rights. I mean, how awesome would it be if you could say that you fucked the Avatar?
>>
File: makorra.png (194 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
makorra.png
194 KB, 500x667
>>76677624
>If Mako had a pussy he'd be Asami

Makani would still be poor tho.
>>
>>76676632
He also said Combustion man tracked down the gAang because he wanted more money. Every time he opens his fucking mouth the shows get either more boring or actively shittier.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.