[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/swr/ - Star Wars Rebels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 137
File: 1459282212923.gif (2 MB, 392x352) Image search: [Google]
1459282212923.gif
2 MB, 392x352
Waiting For Season 3 - Edition

>Newest Rebels Recon Episode (2x20 - Twilight of the Apprentice):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-bJu__WXmY [Embed]

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for the newest episode + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyiYl7h2Q70
>>
>>81416132
I'm gunna say it. John Williams BTFO
>>
>>81415730
>A loud sticky pealing sound can be heard from anywhere on the ship, as Sabine removes her armor for her annual bath.
>Hera starts to quietly weep at the thought of cleaning out the bathroom when Sabine has finished.
>Kanan and Zeb are making bets about what color her hair will be when she eventually emerges.
>Ezra struggles to figure out a way to use the force to peek through the door at her progress.
>>
>>81416207
Too far. John Williams is the master, no one will ever surpass him.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7272006
>>
>>81416207
John Williams seemed like he kind of phoned it in on The Force Awakens. Is that just because he as old as balls now, because he didn't like working without Lucas, or both?
>>
>>81414783
Really? That's interesting.
>>
>>81416344
He liked JJ enough to give him his own nickname, so I think he's just old.
>>
>>81416344
He had a lot less to work with. Smaller orchestra, less time, fewer completed scenes to base his work off of, etc. Still good though, Kylo Ren's motif is fantastic.
>>
File: 1458250658709.png (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458250658709.png
28 KB, 633x758
>>81416132
>Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka and Rex will never have another cool space adventure.

I like Rebels but I miss TCW because even at war, there was time for friendship and love.
>>
>>81416439
Vader feels like this deep inside 24/7
>>
>>81416439
In movie 8, they will all show up to help fight to destroy the even newer even bigger giant mega imperious-rex death star.
>>
>>81416479
Vader feels nothing. No friends, no qt gf, no family, everyone dead, no droids to destroy, no one to laugh at his jokes anymore. Only loneliness and violence to drown out the memories.
>>
>yfw Ahsoka becomes some type of force ghost because of the Daughter's energy she took to come back alive
>>
>>81416542
>another death star
I don't care, I want the gang back.
>>
Not going to lie, I'm liking Rebels so far, but it's still got some serious problems - not least among them the ability to keep a consistent villain.

We've gone through four Inkies now, and they can't make Vader the regular lightsaber-wielding villain without feeling too cheap/getting too close to breaking OT territory (especially now that Ahsoka is out of the picture, Vader is a much less interesting antagonist). Even Kallus is almost guaranteed to turn rebel at some point given the foreshadowing in that episode with him and Zeb.

I suppose Maul could be the villain, but that seems kind of lame because he has no affiliation with the Empire and it would feel extremely odd to have a non-imperial ex-Sith be the regular baddie for a show called "Rebels".

So where do they go from here? Yet another couple of inkies who'll never get any kind of meaningful development, one of whom will probably be another waifu, and then they die at the end of season 3? Or will they just bite the bullet and introduce a non-Force sensitive, no-nonsense, real Imperial military leader to fight the rebellion with Maul hanging around at the periphery for a sword fight here and there?

Basically what I'm saying is Thrawn or Thrawn analogue when?
>>
>>81416661
Give me Thrawn and/or Emperor's Hand Mara for the best season of Rebels I can imagine.
>>
File: The Force Awakens.jpg (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Force Awakens.jpg
456 KB, 1280x720
Kind of a weird poll but whatever:

http://strawpoll.me/7272170
>>
>>81416726
I'd be down for Thrawn, less so for Mara. The former is much easier to integrate into the canon universe because his whole shtick was being a smart and ruthless admiral, which can be portrayed relatively easily and true to his character in something like Rebels without having the whole post-ROTJ plot about him being the leader of the empire.

Mara was always much more important post-ROTJ than she was as the Hand in the old EU, so if she gets introduced in Rebels and then DOESN'T become Luke's wife who gets killed by Kylo Ren or something, it would feel like a useless integration of an EU character.

tl;dr Thrawn can easily slide back into canon with no problems, Mara can't until we know Luke's backstory presumably to be revealed in Episode VIII.
>>
>>81416861
I chose TotA mainly because of some universe stuff in TFA that I really dislike.
>>
>>81416861
I'm voting for TotA. I'm sorry but I cried at the end and TFA just made me tear up a bit.
>>
>>81416861
Force Awakens makes the prequel trilogy look awesome by comparison.
>>
>>81417010
It looked amazing but callbacks ruined the final scene for me.
>>
>>81416344

Cut the man some slack: he's been spinning gold for decades, at this point it's understandable he's a bit tired.
>>
File: Rex.png (238 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
Rex.png
238 KB, 557x605
>>81416132
One of the greatest tracks in the entire franchise.

Absolutely breathtaking.

>The swell in music when Vader steps out of the Temple
>>
File: Feels 2.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
Feels 2.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
>>81416439

>Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka and Rex will never have another cool space adventure.

It hurts so much.
>>
>>81415861
>>81415777
Ezra bunks with Zeb. He's gone noseblind, he'll be fine.
>>
>>81416344
I think Rey's theme was beautiful desu
>>
>>81417080
I get the impression that TFA started with a solid story about a search for Luke, and then someone took a shit on the script, by cramming in the ludicrous star, and making all the characters divert everything they were doing over to the ludicrous star. When they finally stop wasting time, they were all "oh yeah, Luke" and invented a quick way to finish up with that contrived sleeping R2 bullshit.
>>
>>81417269
either it was JJ or it was disney. probably a combination of both. If they really felt like having only one plotline would be boring, they should have had something that would interrupt their progress(the heroes), such as the FO kidnapping artoo or something like that.
>>
>>81417184
It really is, but I feel the ending of it isn't that good. It's sort of delates. It's giving me CIV4 Baba Yetu choir vibes at the beginning as well and I love it
>>
>>81417184
>those drums when Rex doesn't see Ahsoka
>>
>>81417269
you can even sort of guess where the original Michael Arnd's script ends and where the dumb fanfiction by JJ begins.
>>
>>81417452
A little after Finn and Rey meet?
>>
>>81416116
Nobody cares about the Seventh Sister for fucks sake. She's dead.

If you thought she had any real relevance to the plot of Rebels, then you're acting off of some horned up fantasy.
>>
>>81417452
Probably it ends where they meet Han solo. Rather short.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/michael-arndt-reveals-rejected-plots-from-star-wars-the-force-awakens-a-much-larger-role-for-redacted-20151220

I don't think it sounds more interesting than what we were given but it sounds a little more original, I guess.
>>
Maybe Vader collected up all the inquisitor bodies, so they could use them to build one large inquisitor.
>>
>>81417010
That's going a bit too far.
>>
Oh no.
I just thought of worst case scenario for Ahsoka.

What if her Light Side has made peace, but her Dark Side split from her and physically manifests itself like Revan did in The Shadow of Revan expansion of SWTOR?
>>
>>81417644
The absolute only Star Wars movie that is worse than Force Awakens, is the Christmas Special.
>>
Will Filoni make Ahsoka a ghost? Wasn't that the whole point of having her on Mortis?
>>
>>81417682
Is there even that much dark side in Ahsoka to split off and become a seperate personality?
>>
>>81417731
It's only 4 inches high, but very mean.
>>
>>81417714
What, like a force ghost like Obi-Wan and Anakin?
>>
>>81417682
Ahsoka has no dark side in her.
>>
File: the sleaper reaper.jpg (47 KB, 653x470) Image search: [Google]
the sleaper reaper.jpg
47 KB, 653x470
>>81417629
The Fifth Bro is merely sleeping. He startles easy and fainted. Maul just assumed he had a heart attack.

When he awakens, by the Force gods, he shall need coffee and then a few minutes with Seventh Sister's severed head to remove his morning chub
>>
>>81417523
Pretty much one the Rathtar sequence begins. The first 45 minutes of TFA feel like a preview of a much better movie we could have gotten.
>>
>>81417793
Red and Yellow make orange. Her good, Sentinel, side has fallen. Behold the new Cherry Buttcheeks.
>>
>>81417731
Well, JUST to be fair, if people are using the fact that she was saved by the power of the Daughter as reason for her being a ghost, she was also possessed by the Son. Not to mention she was dead center of an ancient Sith temple exploding on its own power.

>>81417793
It's possible.
>>
>>81417525
Guess that makes all of us nobody.

And since you're here too, you must be a nobody.

Soooo....you do care.
>>
>>81417803
And then he finds Eighth Brother stuck in a pit and fishes him out?
>>
>>81417784
Yeah.
>>
>>81417895
She doesn't deserve that kind of immortality.
>>
>>81417872
8Bro is in his TIE. With Maul. Hoping Maul doesn't notice, which Maul has now no less than five times. The only thing sparring him now is Maul's Alzheimer's.
>>
>>81417714
Ahsoka received a Force transfusion from the immortal Daughter. Ahsoka is therefore Immortal until Vader trudges back to Mortis for that magic dagger.
>>
Did anyone else find it a bit funny how Maul said his own name? He just seemed like he was trying really hard to say it a certain way, like he spends hours every day just practicing how he says his own name.
>>
File: Yoda2.jpg (39 KB, 465x478) Image search: [Google]
Yoda2.jpg
39 KB, 465x478
Why would Yoda send some of the last Jedi to a Sith temple. Was he trying to get them killed or make them fall to the dark side?

He didn't even tell them how to force ghost just in case. Clearly he wants them dead. What an asshole.
>>
File: 1458787012816.png (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458787012816.png
38 KB, 400x400
>>81417525
Get out anon.
>>
>>81418023
Every goddamn thread someone needs to ask this.

>Filoni: Vader says, “The Emperor foresaw out meeting here.” So the Emperor and Yoda and everyone kind of knows that there’s going to be this big situation that goes on Malachor. Malachor is an important conjunction in this time for these Force wielders. So when Ezra won’t listen to Yoda – when Yoda’s trying to warn him about this path and progression – Yoda then decides to say, “Well, I’m going to have to let this play out then and see if this kid, and Kanan, and Ahsoka can really come through.” He doesn’t know what the outcome is going to be, so that was kind of another theme that we were playing underneath everything.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/star-wars-rebels-dave-filoni-on-ahsokas-fate-mauls-return-and-much-more?page=3
>>
>>81418023
He was doing that thing he did with Luke, where he tried to delay telling them what they came for, but eventually gives in and just lets the will of the force have its way.
>>
File: 1437367741799.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437367741799.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
>>81418053
>you need to read interviews to understand the plot of this show
>>
>>81418115
Interviews typically clear things up for a lot more shows, books and movies than just Rebels you annoying shitposter
>>
>>81417917
>Maul's Alzheimer's.
Maul is 50 brah.
>>
My guess is that if there will be cartoon set between OT and ST, Ashoka is going to appear there, but she is lost and definitely we wont see her again until Filoni is done with OT era.
>>
I'm the anon form the previous thread who finished TCW and hated Maul's chicken legs. I'm watching Rebels right now, and despite the obvious lack of quality I'm really liking all the waifu material desu

>you will never be a cute twilek with qt lekku pantsu
>>
>>81418187
Older than that, actually.
>>
>>81418115
The interview is for people too stupid to figure out the subtext, which wasn't even that deep to begin with. Yoda fucking told Ezra not to fight, Ezra insisted on fighting, so Yoda, very reluctantly, sends them on to Malachor. You act like Yoda wanted to do this when he specifically did not. He just knows you can't control someone's life and protect them forever, which was precisely what the Sentinel was trying to get across the Kanan. IN THE SAME EPISODE.
>>
I've been watching TCW recently, and I like Cad Bane and his ridiculous hat more than I probably should. I've seen all the TCW episodes he's in, but does he show up in anything else worth watching/reading? Wookiepedia lists some kid's books, but I'd rather not read something targeted to the 4-8 demographic.
>>
Do you think all the force ghosts passed on by the time of TFA? It seems Anakin, or at least his dark side embodiment is still alive, as KR is able to communicate with him.
>>
File: Clone Dissaproval.png (1 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Clone Dissaproval.png
1 MB, 1920x816
>>81417682
That's a terrible idea and you should be ashamed for having it.
>>
>>81418239
>hating the mechanical legs and liking the shit "waifu material"
wew lad
>>
>>81418334
I don't think Kylo ever actually communicated with a Force Ghost Vader. If he thought he did, it was probably some illusion Snoke created to continue the manipulation.
>>
>>81418191
So, now that Ahoska vs Darth Vader has happened, where's my Rex vs Cody?

Also, if they do canonize the old man on Endor as being Rex, will that be where Luke learns about some of the heroics of Anakin Skywalker? I need a Luke Skywalker and Captain Rex comic
>>
>>81417225
The strangest criticism of TCW is that it's Anakin and Obi-Wan bro-talk scenes were always really good, and there wasn't really enough of them throughout the series.

It's a case where they're extremely solid scenes which are rather underplayed.

I thought Ahsoka was a bit like that in this season. I liked all of the scenes she was in, but she didn't really appear all that much to warrant a huge emotional payoff.
>>
>>81418334
They really don't give a hint. They might eventually fade into the universe. They might still be around but stopped giving a shit. They might be around, but can't talk to someone that didn't know them in life.
>>
File: 1458076889157.jpg (39 KB, 696x595) Image search: [Google]
1458076889157.jpg
39 KB, 696x595
>>81416245
>Ezra struggles to figure out a way to use the force to peek through the door at her progress.

"You can peak through my door, child."
>>
>>81418391
Cool. Never thought of it that way. That'd be an interesting twist.
>>
>>81418334
I think they can only manifest when the Force itself wills it.
>>
>>81418491
They can manifest, but are bound by certain limitations, presumably destiny itself. They cannot divulge the future, of instance, however Obi-Wan told Luke in Vader Down that he shouldn't be at that Jedi Temple yet, that it was too soon.

So yeah seems mostly they adhere to some kind of schedule. Otherwise known as having their hands tied by the events of the movies.
>>
>>81418422
I think Filoni and crew were afraid of fans just thinking that Rebels would just be a continuation of the clone wars. And that it wasn't really the story of the the rebellion.
>>
File: hera.png (482 KB, 1046x572) Image search: [Google]
hera.png
482 KB, 1046x572
>>81418239
>I'm the anon form the previous thread who finished TCW and hated Maul's chicken legs
The legs are fine, don't be stupid.

>I'm really liking all the waifu material
My negroid.
>>
>>81416344

No.

John Williams composed TFA's score, but that's all he did. The score was recorded by William Ross conducting a freelance orchestra, rather than John Williams conducting the London Symphony Orchestra. This was done presumably to save money.
>>
>>81418391
It's also been theorized that what he's watching is actually recordings from Vader's helmet systems, since we know his vision was augmented by his helmet. The recovered helmet could have an onboard memory that stores scenes of Vader's dark deeds, displays of power, and even Sheev's Sith lessons.
>>
>>81418637
They tend to get oddly fixated on shit like that. There's a lot of worrying over specifics, such as how Force powers are displayed or whether or not something's strictly related to the story of the Rebellion instead of just showing life under the Empire.

I understand it, and most of the time as an editorial initiative it makes sense, but I feel like sometimes they intentionally limit their capacity to tell a good story.
>>
>>81417269

Arndt and Lucas worked together on the basics and ran into trouble after getting off Jakku, because then Rey goes and meets Luke and Luke takes over the movie. They were still trying to fix this when Lucas gave up and sold the company.

This is why JJ put Starkiller Base in to divert the plot: to buy time so they could put meeting Luke at the end.
>>
>>81418732
That's stupid. Surely the electronics would have been fucked once Luke set the thing on fire.
>>
>>81416245
>She comes out with her new hairstyle
>"Hey Kanan, how do I look?"
>Kanan starts sobbing
>>
>>81418675
>This was done presumably to save money.
I twas done because JJ fucked up the process of scoring Star Wars movies. George usually gave the full thing to Williams to score within a few weeks start to end. JJ gave him random parts as they were completed over the course of months. That made Williams unable to use the LSO, since there was no concrete schedule to book them with.
>>
>>81418762
>Luke takes over the movie
literally the only thing I look forward to in Episode 8
>>
>>81418778
Futuristic space technology from a long time ago, anon. Quite literally anything they say goes. Doesn't mean the recordings are complete, just that First Order techs were able to recover some information. Possibly. Assuming it even records it. And even then who far back would the recordings go?

And for all we know Sheev had a "black box" component installed in Vader. If Vader even winds up dead he can view it to find out what the hell happened.
>>
>>81418795
Son of a bitch. I laughed.
>>
>>81418861
Would have been funnier if it had been Hera saying it.
>>
>>81418371
Except that's not my idea. It's already been done before.
>>
File: TCW Ventress Execution.webm (3 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
TCW Ventress Execution.webm
3 MB, 1280x544
>>81418762
Unless you post some kind of source, I and everyone else here are going to assume you're making shit up.
>>
>>81418795
>Kanan starts making random snarky comments about people's looks and activities a la Toph from ATLA
>"Yeah, Ezra, that lightsaber looks really cool!"
>"Wow Sabine that's some good art."
>>
>>81418900
And it was terrible when they inflicted that on Revan too.
>>
>>81418922
Link's in the thread mah friend.

>>81417549
>>
Do you guys think Anakin landed the killing blow or Ahsoka was killed by the temple's destruction?
>>
>HEY ZEV REMEMBER WHEN I SAVED YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?

Holy shit, Ezra is such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>81397092
I don't remember that outfit for luke.

Was it a scrapped design?
>>
>>81419154
It's almost like he's a kid with no discipline
>>
>>81419153
What they actually showed on screen, was Ahsoka walking into the Sith temple's front door. Anything could be possible, but we are unlikely to see her again.
>>
>>81419163
Maybe it was a mock up for ROTJ's black outfit?
>>
File: 1413554549672.jpg (688 KB, 1105x1599) Image search: [Google]
1413554549672.jpg
688 KB, 1105x1599
>Hera and Sabine will never Eiffel Tower me with their big, thick, futa cocks.

life is shit. SHIT!
>>
File: 1459348222714.jpg (31 KB, 622x517) Image search: [Google]
1459348222714.jpg
31 KB, 622x517
>>81419270
Why are you alive?
>>
>>81419163
>>81419219

It's his Throne Room outfit, minus the jacket.
>>
hmm
>>
>>81417954
>TFW Ahsoka has ascended into being the new embodiment of the Light Side

Son of bitch, how else could Anakin be able to become a Force Ghost without training? Motherfucker had divine intervention
>>
>>81419303
Cause i'm too much of a pussy to kill myself. LIKE A BOSS!
>>
File: vader.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I honestly didn't expect this level of feels. I've been a very casual watcher of TCW and Rebels but this part got me.
>>
File: 1458487238535.jpg (17 KB, 541x559) Image search: [Google]
1458487238535.jpg
17 KB, 541x559
>>81419270
>SS will never pound you with her crossguard-strapon
>>
File: 1431050437656.png (304 KB, 1000x1608) Image search: [Google]
1431050437656.png
304 KB, 1000x1608
>>81419371
>>
>>81418956
Yea the old republic is just that bastard child stars wars wants to never acknowledge again. EA had that game made purely as a cash cow and nothing else.
>>
>>81419328
Technically Anakin's daddy is the Force itself, which makes him half Force already. He didn't so much die as return home from whence he was sent into the mortal world. He is the Force made to live as a man, ye, and walk upon the worlds of men and to live life as one of them, so sayeth the Yoda. But not in so many words because he talks weird, amen.
>>
>>81418795
How can Kanan's tears be real if his eyes aren't real?
>>
File: hnngg.png (21 KB, 290x233) Image search: [Google]
hnngg.png
21 KB, 290x233
>>81419270
I want to be fucked in the ass by Sabine while I lick Hera's lekkus and masturbate her dick from behind. No homo tho, he he.
>>
File: 1354945830729.gif (112 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1354945830729.gif
112 KB, 500x281
>>81419464
>>
File: 1459672882664.webm (792 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459672882664.webm
792 KB, 1280x720
>>81419464
sick fetish breh
>>
>>81419454
Does the force have a hatred against sand people? When Anakin turns into a force ghost he appears as his RotS self after he had already murdered them
>>
>how to right for Star Wars Rebels for dummies
>introduce new villains a few episode in the season
>kill them at the end of the season
>kill the potential defectors when next season starts
How likely is it that Kallus will die in the first episode of season 3?
>>
>>81419463
Puss leaking from his wounds.
>>
>>81419561
>right
What the, I didn't type that, write.
>>
File: 1429384825421.jpg (70 KB, 762x960) Image search: [Google]
1429384825421.jpg
70 KB, 762x960
>>81419558
Sand people aren't people anon. They're sand.
>>
File: 1459635934869.jpg (26 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
1459635934869.jpg
26 KB, 335x363
>ywn be held captive in the Seventh Sister's personal sex dungeon.
>ywn experience the magnificent pleasures of her femdom
>>
>>81419558
To be fair, he express regret for it afterward. At least back then, once he went full Vader he decided "nah I didn't kill them hard enough"
>>
File: annie.png (512 KB, 1094x841) Image search: [Google]
annie.png
512 KB, 1094x841
I did like that for a split second you could see regret in his eye. If Ahsoka had wanted she could have ran, and he would have let her.

Same kind of regret he had when he spoke to Luke on Endor
>>
Let have an official waifu rank

Sabine is first of course
>>
>>81419270
i'm so glad they ditched that hair color. it looks like a 6th grader tried to use actual spraypaint on their hair. still, no remodel can make up for the fact she's the most useless member of the Ghost crew
>>
>>81419721
Of course.
>>
So.. is Ahsoka dead?
>>
File: 975169737.jpg (30 KB, 563x348) Image search: [Google]
975169737.jpg
30 KB, 563x348
>>81419558
He was really really sorry and Yoda made him promise to do community service. He's just going to use the Force to mow their lawns or some shit.

Instead he summons up a Force sandstorm that flays them to the bones. When the others show up he says he just felt he could get it all done in one big go. Ghost Obi-Wan just says, "Called it," as Yoda does pic related.

When the Force is your delinquent dad there isn't a lot the others can do.
>>
>>81419760
yes, pay attention
>>
File: 2487653588957.jpg (25 KB, 361x358) Image search: [Google]
2487653588957.jpg
25 KB, 361x358
>>81419721
>Implying the Mando skank comes even close to the exellence of the Seventh Sister. :^)
>>
File: 1459205888341.webm (327 KB, 400x542) Image search: [Google]
1459205888341.webm
327 KB, 400x542
>>81419721
Rey
>>
>>81419760
see
>>81416580

She's totally immortal, bro. High five.
>>
>>81419787
they didn't exactly show it... or did they?
>>
File: heart attack.jpg (13 KB, 378x301) Image search: [Google]
heart attack.jpg
13 KB, 378x301
>>81419800
HHNNGGGGGGG
>>
>>81419790
Hey, they both got penetrated by Maul,

At least Sabine got the jedi dick prior (after Obiwan had a few too many and fell unconscious, Qui Gon gave her a wink and left the room)
>>
>>81419839
Shes dead until retconned.
>>
>>81419861
>Sabine
Satine?
>>
>>81419839
She's shown walking around at the end, which is considered unusual behavior for a corpse even in Star Wars.
>>
File: syndulla.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
syndulla.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>>81419721
>>81419753
>>81419790
>>81419800
If 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9, Hera is best waifu.
>>
>>81419894
after Maul, i only believe that someone is dead if i have a look at his dead body.
>>
>>81419911
Yes, fuck my life

Not the craziest mistake in the world
>>
>>81419933
Damn
>>
>>81419933
kek
>>
>>81419933
>double dubs
CONFIRMED FOR BEST WAIFU
>>
>>81419800
>3d and race mixer
>>
File: 1459394324169.jpg (18 KB, 281x718) Image search: [Google]
1459394324169.jpg
18 KB, 281x718
Anyone have the full version of Eighth Brother's character sheet?
>>
File: 1446961862661.png (484 KB, 984x1701) Image search: [Google]
1446961862661.png
484 KB, 984x1701
>/co/ has already forgotten their love of Tua.
>>
>>81419933
How do you fuck up that badly anon?
>>
>>81419933
>missed the 3
>got a double 3
THIS ISN'T HAPPENING, HOW DO I DELETE A POST?
>>
>>81419939
That's literally what Filoni meant tho. Until he decides he wants to do something with the character and bring her back shes dead until then. If you want to believe shes alive go ahead but it's not a guarantee she will even be brought back as alive
>>
File: 1458156523012.jpg (43 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1458156523012.jpg
43 KB, 500x592
>>81420000
the fuck are you saying bra?
>>
>>81419678

>Come with me.
>...Obi-Wan once thought as you do... It is too late for me, son.

Sad shit, man.
>>
>>81419558
Only in the special edition.

Anakins force ghost being young doesn't make sense.

Why didn't obi-wan get to be young too?
>>
>>81420048
Oh, I know this one, 4chan taught it to me awhile back. You need to delete system32.

Do not delete system32. If you do your only recourse is to go into the bathroom with all the lights off, face the mirror, and say, "Help me, Obi-Wan, you're my only hope," three times.
>>
>>81418842
>wanting 3 hours of Luke
>when he's like older than Ben in New Hope
>>
>>81420040
Hopefully the love for 7S will pass just as quickly
>>
>>81420109
Luke was perceiving them through the Force. He only knew Yoda and Obi-Wan as old men, however he always had a romanticized view of his heroic father when Anakin was a Jedi. Although he met him as an old, melted dude Anakin's actions restored Luke's faith in his young, super cool dad fantasy so that's how he saw Anakin.
>>
Excuse me. Excuse me.

Everywhere I go, people tell me the same thing. Filoni killed my waifu. Filoni killed my waifu. So who's at fault here? Say it with me, Filoni! That's why we need a change. I'm gonna change this. I'm gonna bring the waifus back. I have a plan to bring back all of the dead waifus within the next 8 years. I can do it because I've been in business. I can get results. I'm gonna bring back the waifus. And you know what? I'm gonna bring Legends back too. And who's gonna pay for it? Filoni! I'm gonna make him pay for it. You think I can't do it? I'm tough. I'm gonna get tough on him. I'm gonna meet with Pablo- I like Pablo, he's a good guy- I'm gonna meet with Pablo, and we're gonna work out this canon thing. We're gonna bring back Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. Both of them. Both of them. I'm gonna make Star Wars great again.
>>
>>81420120
Did both, no results.
>>
>>81419347
It's interesting how nobody really had any strong feelings about Anakin becoming Vader in the movies as it was badly visualized and was just a necessary plot point.
However TCW and Rebels succeeded in making him sympathetic and his struggle with the dark side much more emotionally involving, to such an extent that we acutely feel how much of himself he lost in just one tiny glance right there.
>>
>>81417682
>like Revan did in The Shadow of Revan
>SWTOR
No, this is dumb, don't even mention Revan and SWTOR in one sentence, it didn't happen, none of it happened. Revan and Exile vanished and died of old age somewhere in outer rim.
>>
>>81420188
I'm pretty sure Filoni is one of the few people trying to make Star Wars great again, I really like the guy. Pls don't kill my waifu.
>>
Will lego TFA be good?

I want the mini-finn figure damn it. ;_;
>>
>>81420253
It literally should have been the Exile if they really wanted to go that route. The Exile was supposed to be this huge cult of personalty that made people want to fight and die for her. She even had a bigger Dark Side/Light side dilemma. But nah had to put in Revan for the $$$.
>>
>>81419721

Ahsoka is the only one. She'll always be.
>>
>>81420305
I actually bought just the Finn figure from the Falcon set. Seemed a reasonable enough price but got screwed over by the seller who sent some Chinese knockoff. Fucking sleazebagganos, I tell you. Since it was labelled Lego and they tried to screw me over I got a refund and was told to "keep it". But it's forever tainted by being a knockoff. Poor Chinese Finn.
>>
>>81420533
She's actually in two now. Thank Vader.

She's literally holding herself together with the Force, keeping her internals aligned, but the moment her strength fails her she'll just fall apart. So sad.
>>
File: aaaahsoka.jpg (34 KB, 643x495) Image search: [Google]
aaaahsoka.jpg
34 KB, 643x495
>>81420533
dubs confirm
>>
>>81419561
It's Korra all over again.
This time even more exotic waifus.
>>
Was the ambiguous fate of Ahsoka good or bad in your opinion?
>>
>>81420518
>she even had a bigger light/dark side dilemma
No she didn't.

Revan could have utterly destroyed the Republic, or saved it. There wouldn't have been a galaxy for the Exile to have a dilemma in if it wasn't for Revan.
>>
>>81420305
I hope so, I'm a sucker for the Lego games.
I liked how Lego Star Wars 3 had the VAs from TCW doing the usual minifig grunting for their own characters, that was hilarious to know.

I wonder if Rebels will get a game eventually, playing as SS kicking Maul's butt would be extremely cathartic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnsvc679cbs
>>
>>81420627
Good. It's a lot more comforting to the kids watching, and for the adults it provides a lot of potential conversations.
>>
>>81420627
She was shown still alive and walking around in the end. Even if she was a "vision" as some people claim the last we actually see of her is alive which doesn't help.
>>
>>81420627
Bad. I don't want her to die but if she does, I want to see it with my own eyes and be 100% sure that she's dead.
>>
>>81420627
Bad because of a personal vast dislike in waifufags. The slight possibility that Ahsoka is still alive is making them go off the rails in shilling for her and I just can't stand it.
>>
File: rotj luke.jpg (57 KB, 504x498) Image search: [Google]
rotj luke.jpg
57 KB, 504x498
Does anyone else find Luke's RotJ hairstyle really unflattering on him?
>>
Any predictions on next season's evil hot chick?
What kind of alien will she be?
How will she show even less skin than Tua or Sister?
How big will her hat be?
How will she die?
>>
>>81420712
LUKE
IS
PERFECT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81420627
Bad, I'd rather they just give her definite closure, otherwise she just ends up become like Maul, who had a good storyline which is now just bring dragged on and on.
>>
>>81420518
The game shouldn't have happened in the first place, atleast not with their mindset. 300M budget and they blow it on voice acting for a fucking WoW reskin. Atleast you can play the individual class storylines for free now.
>>
File: 1362472962774.jpg (128 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
1362472962774.jpg
128 KB, 675x1000
>>81420590
So this, only orange?
>>
>>81420760
Oh, I agree with that. I just don't really like his hair in that movie.
>>
>>81420762
As far as death goes, few of us can hope for the simple dignity of racing our other half to the bottom of an elevator shaft.
>>
>>81420762
Maul's story is great though
>>
>>81420884
It was. It's just become a retread of it now, and adding a touch of melancholy from him doesn't really change that.
>>
File: 1441001034847.png (394 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1441001034847.png
394 KB, 1360x768
>>
File: 1459636931995.png (489 KB, 384x598) Image search: [Google]
1459636931995.png
489 KB, 384x598
Anyone wanna go to Disney Land with me?
>>
>>81420627
I honestly wish we'd seen Vader kill her.
If it were shown while >>81416132 was playing, it would have hit like an absolute truck.
No need to be graphic, just a brief shot, preferably after we see Rex's reaction, of her eyes widening and her falling back, with Vader looking on with his robotic side facing the viewer.
I don't think I could have handled seeing those two combined.
>>
>>81420061
This is Filoni. His Council has already made his decision, his pretending like it's even open-ended and that he's not sure what to do and maybe there are future stories that don't necessarily have to take place in Rebels, that's all a formality.
>>
>>81420627
Anakin should've failed, Ashoka should've been executed after some sad goodbye with her master, which would motivate Anakin to find the culprit and outright maul her to death or some other gruesome shit. I think it would make Anakin's turning to the dark side and Jedi slaughter in RotS more believable and less fucking retarded.
>>
>>81420926
But that's how Star Wars works
>>
Been thinking over Ahsoka possibly being a force ghost.

In a panel Dave was talking about how Anakin could be a force ghost. He didn't outright reveal anything but he said something about how Anakin might have figured out from Mortis. Maybe we could say the same for Ahsoka.
>>
>>81420956
>yfw the official maul cosplayer kills the official seventh sister cosplayer in the middle of the parade
>>
>>81420996
This. He already knows what he's going to do, he's just playing coy. Though if we're analyzing him, I think the fact that he's doing the "well we'll see..." thing means he's already decided Ahsoka is coming back. If he'd decided she was dead he would've just said that.
>>
>>81421055
It was Leeland who suggested it and Filoni was like, "okay, that could have planted the seed of the idea" but he still won't tell us lucas' secret reason for Anakin becoming a ghost.
>>
>>81420956
Are you trying to form a gang rape posse?
>>
File: tumblr_o4zic5Ed8m1s46nheo1_1280.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1731) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4zic5Ed8m1s46nheo1_1280.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1731
>>81421091
Yeah, I remember now. I don't think we'll ever know.
>>
>>81419721
Shaak Ti

>>81420305
It's a lego game. ...then again, my opinion is biased. I've yet to be disappointed by the ones I've played so far.

>>81420627
Bittersweet. It felt like a cop-out, but it makes for good discussion.

>>81420956
I've been meaning to go back there, seeing as I have a decent AP. Also wouldn't mind getting another useless piece of plastic (read: build-my-own lightsaber)
>>
>>81421091
>but he still won't tell us lucas' secret reason for Anakin becoming a ghost.
You mean it isn't just "Anakin was literally the force personified and got a free pass to the after life?"
>>
>>81420699
>Even if she was a "vision" as some people claim

By "some people" you mean Filoni and the official episode synopsis on starwars.com, right?
>>
File: tumblr_nonzl6UEoE1tz0y88o1_1280.jpg (816 KB, 1259x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nonzl6UEoE1tz0y88o1_1280.jpg
816 KB, 1259x1920
>>81419721
Ahsoka.
>>
File: 1459218985475.jpg (408 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
1459218985475.jpg
408 KB, 742x960
>>
>>81421217
No. ಠ⌣ಠ
>>
>>81421382
Man you waifu fags are annoying. Shit like Aresko and Inky was funny, this is just sad.
>>
File: kanan blind.jpg (78 KB, 996x535) Image search: [Google]
kanan blind.jpg
78 KB, 996x535
Anyone else really hope Kanan keeps his mask for fights? Just paint it green and it totally completes his outfit.
>>
>>81421455
That sounds pretty cool actually
>>
>Darth Maul gets built up and is hype
>he jobs and goes out like a bitch
This is like the 4th fucking time
>>
>>81421521
Don't worry, he'll be back next season and it will be 5 times
>>
File: 1459636921995.png (116 KB, 495x412) Image search: [Google]
1459636921995.png
116 KB, 495x412
>>81421434
Want a hug, Anon?
>>
File: tumblr_o4xbxnCY3X1r4ib98o1_1280.png (1 MB, 1200x1246) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4xbxnCY3X1r4ib98o1_1280.png
1 MB, 1200x1246
Will Ghost crew ever trust Yoda again?
>>
>>81421573
I don't hug crazy
>>
>>81421521
Anyone have the webm of all the bad shit that happened to Maul?
>>
>>81421521
He killed all three Inquisitors, and planted the seeds of Ezra's descent though. I thought he was great! And Witwer's performance, as always, fantastic.

>Hahaha, what FUN!
>>
>>81421434
How are waifufags annoying? Like, close your eyes nigga, turn off you PC ha ha.
>>
>>81421521
Will it count as jobbing when he goes down to Obi-Wan?

Also, is anyone expecting some Pottery to go down when Maul kills a ghost crew member and sets Ezra off down the dark path, while Kenobi calmly faces him down and kills him without giving him the satisfaction of anger?
I know we've already had the kiln in action given that Oni-Wan/Satine was a parallel for Anakin/Padme, but we can get a bit more clay out of it, right?
>>
File: 1456018725762.png (166 KB, 355x642) Image search: [Google]
1456018725762.png
166 KB, 355x642
>>81421583
>>
>>81420061
>Until he decides he wants to do something with the character and bring her back shes dead until then
isn't she dead if she is shown/stated to be?
>>
File: 1311544294240.jpg (4 KB, 205x226) Image search: [Google]
1311544294240.jpg
4 KB, 205x226
>>81421655
Fucking hell
>>
>>81421521
So that's two jobbers in Star Wars. Any more?

More to the point, anyone who looks badass, has a badass reputation, and is able to actually back it up?
>>
>>81421583
Look on the bright side Kanan, at least now you have two extra pleasure holes.
>>
>>81421350
>Dudes, a vision of her alive and walking around obviously means she's dead!
Sure, anon, that's exactly what that guy meant.
>>
>>81421710
On the bad guy side? Only Vader, but the good guys have many.
>>
>>81420627

I loved it so much it hurts.
>>
>>81421455
Oh yeah totally the mask fits him really well.
>>
>>81420699
That's not a vision, she's dead and that was her Force ghost.
>>
>>81421350
Unless Filoni has had other words where he talks about Ahoska as a vision he never used that description in the IGN article.

The episode guide says, and I quote, "An image of the back of Ahsoka Tano is seen walking back down into the temple." So they didn't use the v-word either.
>>
File: AAUHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (184 KB, 481x254) Image search: [Google]
AAUHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png
184 KB, 481x254
>>81421655

Holy fuck, my sides!
>>
>>81421972
Force Ghosts are blue, translucent, and glow. They're pretty distinct in that fashion. Unless you're Qui-Gon, then you're Casper the Friendly Voice.
>>
I think that if Ahsoka did meet her end, she wasn't killed by Vader. I think she could have been turned to stone before the temple exploded.
>>
File: yoda fall.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yoda fall.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>81421655
>>
Malgus vs Prime Vader

who wins?
>>
>>81422027
But was that the real Qui-gon on Mortis? A place that in theory was flowing with the force maybe allowing him to appear visually. If Malachor is a similar planet, maybe she is not dead in the typical sense as well. Also I don't see them ignoring the stuff that happened to her with the Daughter's sacrifice.
>>
File: kanan_bucket.png (941 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kanan_bucket.png
941 KB, 1280x720
>>81421455
I really liked it when he used that stormtrooper helmet, he looked cool af. Now he has an actual reason to use a mask in combat.
>>
>>81421583
Can't say why not. Ezra has to own up to his own decisions. As early as Siege of Lothal he was told by Kanan that there are consequences to all their actions.

So basically the question is will Ezra ever forgive himself? Bad enough he wouldn't listen to Yoda and insisted they fight but then he kept saying, "Come on, Kanan! Maul is totally a bro and won't stab out your eyes or anything! Why don't you trust me!?"

Ah shit, there has to be some truth that Ezra is related to Vos.
>>
>>81422034
That would be extremely fitting as symbolism for how her relationship with Anakin ended. I like that a lot.
>>
>>81422060
Vader. Always Vader.
>>
>>81422060

The one that's still canon.
>>
>>81422060
Malgus is a chump and a cheap ripoff of Vader and Malak (who himself was already a Vader ripoff). It's not even a contest. Everyone in TOR is a joke and don't exist in either canon or Legends canon for a reason.
>>
>>81422081
Mortis was a realm within the Force itself. Malachor was just a planet. Dagobah was described as the purest planet in the Force Yoda had ever felt and Obi-Wan still appeared as a blue ghost and Qui-Gon was stuck as a voice when talking to Yoda. Nobody mentioned Malachor as feeling particularly any way in the Force or noting it was some kind of magic planet, as Yoda did to the Force Planet where those Priestesses hang out, which was a weird border world between the Cosmic and Living Force.
>>
>>81421455
I'm sure Sabine could whip something up for him
>>
>>81420956
I'm an hour away Anon.

Are you down?
>>
>>81422169
>>81422126
Great thing is that I didn't ask the question of which one is canon. Just who would win.

Malgus did pretty good for himself and it's already being set up for him to either lead the sith empire or do something else big.
>>
>>81422123
Rey. No matter who is fighting Rey could beat them both.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
>>
>>81422243
Hell yeah I am. That being said I'm like 12 hours away.
>>
>>81422186
>Qui-Gon was stuck as a voice when talking to Yoda
Let's amend that to "glowing Force lights" which is how Yoda appeared to Ezra at first.
>>
>>81416116
Too bad, the Star Wars verse seems to HATE green waifus bums.
>Death by Mal
>>
>>81422345
>12 hours away
What's the point of living in California if you're nowhere near Disneyland?

I never liked Disneyland anyways.
>>
File: hitchcock interview.jpg (67 KB, 502x480) Image search: [Google]
hitchcock interview.jpg
67 KB, 502x480
>>81422475
>Mal
>>
More Ahsoka bullshit theories.

Last time when she left the Jedi Order she went on some kind of quest and came back with some ancient Jedi armor and sabers. Now she's investigating an ancient Sith Temple and when she emerges she'll have added ancient Sith gear to her loadout.

Basically Ahsoka will now have a consummate knowledge of both sides of the Force, but instead of being a Grey Jedi she'll be neither Jedi nor Sith. She'll form her own group, the Knights of Ren*, dedicated to exterminating both sides from the Galaxy so they'll stop fucking everything up.

That'll teach Yoda from waving and smiling at her before sending her off to some torturous death world.

*(Translator's Note: Ren means Buttcheeks)
>>
>>81416661
The Empire is the consistent villain.
>>
>>81422655
>but instead of being a Grey Jedi she'll be neither Jedi nor Sith.
She's already neither Jedi nor Sith and isn't a fucking Grey Jedi.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 137

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.